*** Special NCAAF Line Offer for LSU (vs Alabama) ***

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sapidoc
    SBR MVP
    • 03-25-10
    • 1273

    #1
    *** Special NCAAF Line Offer for LSU (vs Alabama) ***
    SPECIAL LINES OFFER FOR LSU (vs Alabama)

    Hey Guys! Another special lines offering for you! I'm a big Bama fan and I think my boys get it done this weekend so I'm going to give the LSU fans out there some great odds for Saturday's game. I'll start off with the +6.5 spread and make it a no-juice line for you guys (+100). Then I'll also offer 10 cents per 1/2 point all the way up to +9! I'll even put out some special lines up to +17!

    The maximum bet a poster is allowed to make is "to win" 100 points. So, for example, a -120 line you can risk 120 points to win 100 maximum.


    The Lines:

    LSU +6.5 +100

    LSU +7.0 -110

    LSU +7.5 -120
    LSU +8.0 -130
    LSU +8.5 -140
    LSU +9.0 -150
    LSU +9.5 -160

    LSU +10.0 -300
    LSU +10.5 -320
    LSU +11.0 -340
    LSU +11.5 -360
    LSU +12.0 -380
    LSU +12.5 -400

    LSU +13 -800

    LSU +17 -2000


    I'm willing to lose 1000 points on this game on my end, so once my possible loss on these offers reaches 1000 points, the offers are closed. I may change this, but for now that's all I want to risk.

    First come, first served on all offers. No refunds or changes.


    To have action you must: (1) post up the points to this post. and (2) make a post below stating your wager and line.

    Good luck!


    EXTRA BONUS:

    I want to get the action started! So I will make an added bonus:

    The first person to take each line listed above will get a special price on that line. To determine your special price just shift the odds up one position.

    So +7 will become +100 and +7.5 will become -110, etc, etc. (the +6.5 will be +110 for the first person).


  • HoulihansTX
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 02-12-09
    • 30566

    #2
    Highway robbery,

    LSU might not even score an offensive TD.
    Comment
    • sapidoc
      SBR MVP
      • 03-25-10
      • 1273

      #3
      HoulihansTX I think u scared everyone off! There's got to be more than a few people who like LSU this weekend.

      As usual, stakes high for Alabama, LSU
      http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/i...or-alabama-lsu


      Comment
      • sapidoc
        SBR MVP
        • 03-25-10
        • 1273

        #4
        Bump for awesomeness. Let's go LSU fans, give me something to cheer for on Saturday!
        Comment
        • jwbama23
          SBR MVP
          • 01-17-10
          • 2373

          #5
          Didnt know you were a Bama fan, Roll Tide
          Comment
          • yisman
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 09-01-08
            • 75682

            #6
            taking LSU +7
            Comment
            • yisman
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 09-01-08
              • 75682

              #7
              put the rest of my winnings from trivia on LSU +7 as well.
              Comment
              • sapidoc
                SBR MVP
                • 03-25-10
                • 1273

                #8
                Originally posted by yisman
                put the rest of my winnings from trivia on LSU +7 as well.
                Already paid up in the trivia thread too quickly

                just post up here any more you want on LSU +7
                Comment
                • yisman
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 09-01-08
                  • 75682

                  #9
                  ok, I'll add 20 to make it 25 to win 25 on LSU +7
                  Comment
                  • sapidoc
                    SBR MVP
                    • 03-25-10
                    • 1273

                    #10
                    Originally posted by yisman
                    ok, I'll add 20 to make it 25 to win 25 on LSU +7
                    Good luck.
                    Comment
                    • sapidoc
                      SBR MVP
                      • 03-25-10
                      • 1273

                      #11
                      Bump for gameday!
                      Comment
                      • LVHerbie
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 09-15-05
                        • 6344

                        #12
                        take the LSU +7.5 -110 for 110 to wint 100...
                        Comment
                        • LVHerbie
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 09-15-05
                          • 6344

                          #13
                          Hmmm... the transfer button froze up and when I clicked again it sent twice.. Can you transfer back the extra after the rake you get charged?

                          Thanks...
                          Comment
                          • Blacke
                            SBR Sharp
                            • 10-26-09
                            • 290

                            #14
                            You are taking VIG?
                            Comment
                            • sapidoc
                              SBR MVP
                              • 03-25-10
                              • 1273

                              #15
                              Originally posted by LVHerbie
                              Hmmm... the transfer button froze up and when I clicked again it sent twice.. Can you transfer back the extra after the rake you get charged? Thanks...
                              done.
                              Comment
                              • sapidoc
                                SBR MVP
                                • 03-25-10
                                • 1273

                                #16
                                Originally posted by Blacke
                                You are taking VIG?
                                I'm offering exceptional lines for people that like LSU.
                                Comment
                                • sapidoc
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 03-25-10
                                  • 1273

                                  #17
                                  Will be closing this offer very soon...
                                  Comment
                                  • sapidoc
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 03-25-10
                                    • 1273

                                    #18
                                    Offer closed. Good luck and enjoy the game!
                                    Comment
                                    • sweethook
                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                      • 11-21-07
                                      • 12667

                                      #19
                                      oh i missed it ,may be a good thing
                                      Comment
                                      • Boscoe
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 02-08-10
                                        • 2811

                                        #20
                                        looks like this one could be a 7-3 type game
                                        Comment
                                        Search
                                        Collapse
                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                        Collapse
                                        Working...