Hawaii +14

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xbenjaminx
    SBR Rookie
    • 11-03-07
    • 37

    #1
    Hawaii +14
    Take it to the bank...In my opinion Hawaii wins straight up...Colorado should not be favored by 2 TDs
  • homerbush
    SBR MVP
    • 11-17-08
    • 2317

    #2
    I agree hawaii wins by ten.
    Comment
    • ACCBlitz
      Restricted User
      • 07-30-10
      • 595

      #3
      On Hawaii +11 (wish I would have found it at +14). Also on Hawaii TT 21. Full Week 3 in sig.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        I love when people tell me to take something to the bank but give absolutely no reason why.
        Comment
        • homerbush
          SBR MVP
          • 11-17-08
          • 2317

          #5
          Colorado has no defense, Hawaii will score at will on them and CU offense not potent enough to keep up with them.
          Comment
          • Nittany Lion
            SBR MVP
            • 09-14-10
            • 1636

            #6
            Hawaii has a great offense, they even hanged with USC (Granted USC is not that great this year but still). They will either beat Colorado or lose by 10 or less. I will be shocked to see Colorado win this by more then 10.
            Comment
            • The DiB
              SBR Wise Guy
              • 11-22-09
              • 510

              #7
              Hawaii has had the ball inside the 3 twice already. Stopped on 4th down the first time and now a missed FG. Don't tell me this is going to be like the Navy/Maryland game again
              Comment
              • MathewXB
                SBR MVP
                • 11-08-09
                • 1629

                #8
                I took Hawaii to win this one but that just might the fact that I hate Colorado. Plus I thought there was major value in the ML on this one.

                XB
                Comment
                • 70kgman
                  SBR MVP
                  • 01-31-10
                  • 4354

                  #9
                  What the F are Hawaii doing? Throwing this game on purpose? They should be up 14-0 right now.
                  Comment
                  • The DiB
                    SBR Wise Guy
                    • 11-22-09
                    • 510

                    #10
                    Finally got it in. 7-0 Hawaii
                    Comment
                    • MathewXB
                      SBR MVP
                      • 11-08-09
                      • 1629

                      #11
                      Hawaii just put up the 6
                      Comment
                      • MathewXB
                        SBR MVP
                        • 11-08-09
                        • 1629

                        #12
                        well I am late on that one!
                        Comment
                        • Vince Lombardi
                          SBR Wise Guy
                          • 11-23-08
                          • 841

                          #13
                          Im on it. Linemaker error. They will win outright!
                          Comment
                          • MathewXB
                            SBR MVP
                            • 11-08-09
                            • 1629

                            #14
                            Had a hunch they would be doing good. But there is still a lot of game left on the board.
                            Comment
                            • Nittany Lion
                              SBR MVP
                              • 09-14-10
                              • 1636

                              #15
                              Wow, Hawaii took a dump in the 2nd half. What happened to their offense....it's not like Colorado has a good defense.
                              Comment
                              Search
                              Collapse
                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                              Collapse
                              Working...