Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Friday Night Winner / Follow Strong Trends

Last night had a nice winner with S Miss +115. They were 22-1 all-time at home vs La Laf. Hard to buck 22-1, but the line moved in LL's favor?

Tonight there is a strong trend on La Tech/FIU Over 57

La Tech is 6-1 Over this season and 10-1 Over in their last 11. Their games this season have avg 70.5 ppg. They're running Texas Tech's offense so alot of quick passes. I think the line is low because their 1st string QB is questionable and 2nd stringer is out for the year, however, their 3rd stringer threw 2 TD passes last week. FIU also perked up last weekend with 34 points in a win.

Also another favorable trend is LT is 5-0 Over in their last 5 Conf USA games. I'd riding with the Over

007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

I Like Your Pick.. Only Play in College Football. . Tonight that Looks Good.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by 007D View Post
    I Like Your Pick.. Only Play in College Football. . Tonight that Looks Good.
    So far so good, but I hate when coaches don't plan ahead on these fgs in cfb. 3rd down and they ran some bs play from the 10 yard line that had no chance to score and went way over to the right sideline. It left the kicker way over to the right on his fg attempt and he's a lefty. It got blocked. Throw the ball in the end zone from the middle of the field so you atleast get a straight fg attempt for 3.

Fred The Hammer

Wtf with these 2nd halfs? Thats atleast 5 games already that were wayyyyy over at half and then went to shit. FIU QB throws 3 TDs 1H and 2H he just stands there looking retarded and has everyone lined up and won't snap the fkn ball? If you're lined up with :18 left on the play clock then snap the goddamn ball? Run it for :15 and your team gets out rhythm

Fred The Hammer

Wow. All LT had to do was get 1 more first down and it was under. FIU still had to drive it down for a FG with no timeouts.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Last night had a nice winner with S Miss +115. They were 22-1 all-time at home vs La Laf. Hard to buck 22-1, but the line moved in LL's favor?

Tonight there is a strong trend on La Tech/FIU Over 57

La Tech is 6-1 Over this season and 10-1 Over in their last 11. Their games this season have avg 70.5 ppg. They're running Texas Tech's offense so alot of quick passes. I think the line is low because their 1st string QB is questionable and 2nd stringer is out for the year, however, their 3rd stringer threw 2 TD passes last week. FIU also perked up last weekend with 34 points in a win.

Also another favorable trend is LT is 5-0 Over in their last 5 Conf USA games. I'd riding with the Over
    Closer then it needed to be, but it cashed. LT now 7-1 Over for the season & 11-1 Over streak. Indiana fb had a Over streak of like 14 in a row about 10-12 years ago that spanned over 2 seasons obviously. Kevin Wilson was the coach then

007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

Just Saw this. It Hit.