BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Texas Over Okie State

Texas travels to Stillwater on Saturday to face Oklahoma State. The line is Texas -2 1/2 to 3 in Vegas. This looks too simple to me, which is why I hesitated before I jumped in. This is a perfect example of two ships passing in the night. Texas is 6-0 since their opening loss to Maryland and undefeated in the Big 12. Tom Herman has done a great job getting this team back to being competitive and has them headed in the right direction. Okie State has lost 3 out of their last 4 games and is out of the Big 12 race. Gundy apparently has worn out his welcome there. Boone Pickens is not a happy man and he controls the money. Look for Texas to win outright and for Gundy to be packing after the season ends.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

I am building a new house in south west Oklahoma been working on it last 3 months had a chance to stay in still water a a couple weeks as they have a b@b meals everything included with price so I jumped. I have to say that town has got money compared to most parts of Oklahoma I have seen , and there seems to be a lot of jobs to. Nice city

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

u might wanna know that the qb got injured last game
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-22-18 at 03:40 PM.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u might wanna know that the qb got injured last game
    I am aware of that. He is listed as questionable officially for the game. I think he plays and so does Vegas. The big difference is Okie States two home losses to Texas Tech by 24 and Iowa State by 6. Last week they lost to a mediocre Kansas State team (3-4) by 19 in Manhattan. IMO this team has the look of a quitter. Gundy and Pickens are going at it, a major distraction for all of the coaches. In a week of few good wagers, this one looks to be one of the better offerings.

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I think he plays also. Thing is this Ok. State team in not the same as the last few years. The QB isn't nearly as talented as the ones before him, and the wr corps isn't either. Their best offense is when Hill or the QB runs and you aren't going to make a living off of that against Texas. I think Texas goes to Stillwater and handles this Poke team. Could be close early with a rowdy crowd but longhorns will win this game by 14 or 17 points in my opinion.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Ooooops!! Looks like a miss here Mr Mouth

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Texas is overrated.

Lost to Maryland
    Barely beat Tulsa at home
    Barely beat a bad K-State team
    Barely beat mediocre Baylor
    Beat a bad TCU team

That got jacked up to play OU, played a great game, pulled a 3 point upset. Outside of that, they haven’t been very impressive.

This has upset written all over it. Only favored by 3. OSU’s homecoming with Barry Sanders in the House, throwback uniforms....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Texas is overrated.

Lost to Maryland
    Barely beat Tulsa at home
    Barely beat a bad K-State team
    Barely beat mediocre Baylor
    Beat a bad TCU team

That got jacked up to play OU, played a great game, pulled a 3 point upset. Outside of that, they haven’t been very impressive.

This has upset written all over it. Only favored by 3. OSU’s homecoming with Barry Sanders in the House, throwback uniforms....
    no idea why they were ranked 6th.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Has BigDaddyQH ever won a pick he posted before the game has started??

I have never seen it happen

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    no idea why they were ranked 6th.
    Me either. They lost to freaking Maryland!

Tulsa missed 3 FGs and they beat them by 7 at home.

Then Baylor was throwing to the end zone on the final play to try to win the game in Austin.

There is no way Texas is close to being better than teams like Georgia and Ohio State.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 862

Another loser for Big Daddy QH!

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Texas was ready to win that game, but their idiotic punt returner blew the game. He fields a 60-yard punt like Willie Mays and pins them inside the 2-yard line down 31-27. If they start that drive from the 20, they like score and take the lead. Instead they give them a short field and fall behind by 10.

Special teams coaching is non-existent in college.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750