Dark Data
    Dark Data's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3116

Dark Analysis: LSU vs Miami

Prediction: LSU 17, Miami 24
    MIAMI -3 (house money)

I don't care who you are or what you say, you do not have a reason to back LSU in this game. Miami returns 79% of its offensive production from last year and 69% of its tackling production. LSU returns 17% of its offense and 57% of its tackling. Miami's OL has 55 career starts. LSU has 35. On the coaching front, we have Ed Orgeron who was fired at Ole Miss and has a career coaching record of 31-33. He is 6-16 vs the Top 25. Mark Richt's career record is 164-58, including 41-38 vs the top 25! Now you tell me who is going to have their team more ready tonight. Get ready for a heavy dose of Ahmon Richards, Travis Homer, Malik Rosier running free, and the turnover chain shining in Jerry's World.

Dark Data

On paper, I don't see it. So if LSU pulls this off, then here you go -- take my money.

newbie64
    newbie64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Good luck to you

Dark Data

LSU reloaded and their unproven QB, RB, OL and DBs all delivered big time. I am surprised that Richt did not have his team more ready. Many sloppy penalties and poor effort. Lack of physicality. No focus, and looked shell shocked. As the former coach at UGA, you would think he would have them ready for an SEC throwdown. But no. There goes my money on this play, but week 1 usually holds surprises.

Canes would finish near the bottom in the SEC West.