Can't Believe What I Just Saw

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cougar Bait
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 10-04-07
    • 18282

    #1
    Can't Believe What I Just Saw
    I don't know how many of you are watching the Illinois/Fresno State game but the 2 point conversion Fresno just went for was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen to end a game. Plus, it cashed.
  • masr
    SBR MVP
    • 10-20-07
    • 4770

    #2
    Hell yea! Cashed
    Attached Files
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Absolutely unreal. Great game.
      Comment
      • Flight
        Restricted User
        • 01-28-09
        • 1979

        #4
        Crazy ending to the Pittsburgh/Cincinnati game as well.

        With conference championships like this, I can only imagine what Florida/Alabama and Clemson/Ga Tech will be like!
        Tempted to push over on both these games.
        Comment
        • TheBetBuysDanK
          SBR MVP
          • 10-15-09
          • 1998

          #5
          hell yeah. what an a-fuking-mazing play.
          Comment
          Search
          Collapse
          Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
          Collapse
          Working...