Post your best bet for the night games

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mdemps9190
    SBR MVP
    • 11-08-07
    • 1957

    #1
    Post your best bet for the night games
    I like USC but not sure if I want to give the 10.5. Also like Oklahoma -6. Whats your best bet?
  • whatsgood5
    Restricted User
    • 10-13-09
    • 15359

    #2
    Right now my best picks is Vandy +34.5, but I haven't looked at some of the others. Im on Oklahoma as well.
    Comment
    • AceofSP2107
      SBR Wise Guy
      • 07-28-09
      • 717

      #3
      FSU by far
      Comment
      • TheBetBuysDanK
        SBR MVP
        • 10-15-09
        • 1998

        #4
        i like all 3 of those picks. which means....? stay the f*ck away from them. If you like your $$$, that is.
        Comment
        • mdemps9190
          SBR MVP
          • 11-08-07
          • 1957

          #5
          You really see FSU playing that well? My line has them at +9. I could easily see clemson winning by 14.
          Comment
          • HoulihansTX
            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
            • 02-12-09
            • 30566

            #6
            UConn +17

            Fresno -7
            Comment
            • birdman779
              Restricted User
              • 09-08-09
              • 593

              #7
              nebraska plus 4.5 unlv -1 and fsu +9
              Comment
              • Guest

                #8
                Oklahoma -4.
                Comment
                • angelodebo
                  SBR Wise Guy
                  • 12-04-08
                  • 671

                  #9
                  I'm really not sure who I like tonight. I was leaning Clemson but I think I might like Fla St. now..I like Nebraska too.
                  Comment
                  • gafl
                    SBR Wise Guy
                    • 08-07-06
                    • 656

                    #10
                    Oregon St. +7. Should be a lot of points scored.
                    Comment
                    • TheBetBuysDanK
                      SBR MVP
                      • 10-15-09
                      • 1998

                      #11
                      Houli, why do you like Uconn in this spot? I like Cinn to roll here.

                      Good call with Fresno though. I know youve been fading Idaho for weeks, but fresno should run up and down the field tonight.
                      Comment
                      • mcbaseball10
                        SBR MVP
                        • 02-11-09
                        • 2866

                        #12
                        Fresno -8 to roll the potatos.
                        Comment
                        • thefish
                          SBR Rookie
                          • 04-28-09
                          • 27

                          #13
                          Trojans by 14+
                          Comment
                          • twincities77
                            SBR Wise Guy
                            • 09-07-09
                            • 716

                            #14
                            Originally posted by gafl
                            Oregon St. +7. Should be a lot of points scored.
                            Same here.
                            Comment
                            • ExposingLines247
                              SBR MVP
                              • 10-25-09
                              • 1001

                              #15
                              hou okla fresno unlv
                              Comment
                              • krazey47409
                                Restricted User
                                • 11-04-09
                                • 2431

                                #16
                                i like colorado state rams +1 houston cougars - 2 1/2 and USC Trojans -11 -110 i just looked at the oregon state game i deff like them + 7 agaisnt cali i got them winning i might throw all my profits from today on that 1 colorado unlv over 62
                                Comment
                                • HoulihansTX
                                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                  • 02-12-09
                                  • 30566

                                  #17
                                  Take the Colorado St./ UNLV OVER 62. I go to UNLV, and our defense doesnt exist. UNLV's D = hologram.
                                  Comment
                                  Search
                                  Collapse
                                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                  Collapse
                                  Working...