Dude look on top of my avatar. I'm calling it early. Putting my credibility on the line. I feel it.
NAVY WINS, NAVY WINS
Comment
ackem19
SBR Wise Guy
10-07-09
669
#3
wow, you really think they win outright?
Comment
HoulihansTX
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-12-09
30566
#4
Yea, Navy is one of the best underdogs in CFB. Norte Dame isn't overly impressive, and the better coach is on the Navy sideline.
High scoring, but Navy's run game will win the time of possession battle.
Remember Norte Dame has almost lost to everybody they have played. Navy gets it done.
Comment
MartinBlank
SBR Hall of Famer
07-20-08
8382
#5
Navy wins?
Money line?
Tell me what you are betting on Matchbook and I will take you up on it.
ND even money---sign me up.
Comment
HoulihansTX
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-12-09
30566
#6
Originally posted by MartinBlank
Navy wins? Money line? Tell me what you are betting on Matchbook and I will take you up on it. ND even money---sign me up.
I live in Vegas, so I use my local sports book.
But I'm not putting any money on this game, but I say they win it. Norte Dame is always overrated. If ESPN stopped hyping up Norte Dame, nobody would waste time talking about them. Mediocre at best.
Comment
ackem19
SBR Wise Guy
10-07-09
669
#7
HoulihansTX,
do you bet at Stations or Coast or what? i myself prefer Stations. (yes, i guess i'm a degen enough to care about where other people bet haha)
Comment
HoulihansTX
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-12-09
30566
#8
I go where the line is low. I stay moving around all day for work. But I prefer the Coast, as their customer service is on point.
Comment
rm18
SBR Posting Legend
09-20-05
22292
#9
With Floyd back for Notre Dame Navy has little chance
Comment
MSUSpartan32
SBR Wise Guy
10-01-08
948
#10
Give me Navy +11 all day.
ND defense is weak and Navy will control the time of possession. ND is also banged up. QB's walking wounded. Floyd is a big-time talent, but not sure how much to expect from him in game 1.