13 Team 7 Point Teaser!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • awholelottalumps
    SBR MVP
    • 12-14-07
    • 1049

    #1
    13 Team 7 Point Teaser!!!
    I'm hoping to win big on this one so without further adieu:

    10/31/09 4:03am $36.60 $2,049.60 Pending 13 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 7fb & 5½bk
    Pending 10/31/09 12:00pm College Football 113 Ohio +1 vs Ball State
    Pending 10/31/09 12:00pm College Football 117 Indiana +24 vs Iowa
    Pending 10/31/09 12:00pm College Football 120 Wisconsin pk vs Purdue
    Pending 10/31/09 12:00pm College Football 127 New Mexico State +51 vs Ohio State
    Pending 10/31/09 3:30pm College Football 132 Texas A&M +1 vs Iowa State
    Pending 10/31/09 12:30pm College Football 139 Nebraska -6 vs Baylor
    Pending 10/31/09 4:00pm College Football 152 Oregon State -2½ vs UCLA
    Pending 10/31/09 3:30pm College Football 153 Temple +14 vs Navy
    Pending 10/31/09 7:00pm College Football 161 Kansas State +34½ vs Oklahoma
    Pending 10/31/09 4:00pm College Football 167 UNLV +42 vs TCU
    Pending 10/31/09 4:00pm College Football 169 Air Force +½ vs Colorado State
    Pending 10/31/09 7:30pm College Football 182 San Diego State -9 vs New Mexico
    Pending 10/31/09 8:00pm College Football 193 Tulane +43 vs LSU

    *I hit this and I might just crap my pants*
  • awholelottalumps
    SBR MVP
    • 12-14-07
    • 1049

    #2
    WON 10/31/09 12:00pm College Football 113 Ohio +1 vs Ball State
    WON 10/31/09 12:00pm College Football 117 Indiana +24 vs Iowa
    WON 10/31/09 12:00pm College Football 120 Wisconsin pk vs Purdue
    WON 10/31/09 12:00pm College Football 127 New Mexico State +51 vs Ohio State
    WON 10/31/09 3:30pm College Football 132 Texas A&M +1 vs Iowa State
    WON 10/31/09 12:30pm College Football 139 Nebraska -6 vs Baylor
    WON 10/31/09 4:00pm College Football 152 Oregon State -2½ vs UCLA
    WON 10/31/09 3:30pm College Football 153 Temple +14 vs Navy
    Pending 10/31/09 7:00pm College Football 161 Kansas State +34½ vs Oklahoma
    WON10/31/09 4:00pm College Football 167 UNLV +42 vs TCU
    WON 10/31/09 4:00pm College Football 169 Air Force +½ vs Colorado State
    Pending 10/31/09 7:30pm College Football 182 San Diego State -9 vs New Mexico
    Pending 10/31/09 8:00pm College Football 193 Tulane +43 vs LSU

    *10 DOWN,3 TO GO*
    *I'M NERVOUS AS HELL,WISH ME LUCK*
    Comment
    • Dfjay9
      SBR MVP
      • 12-04-08
      • 1576

      #3
      I think Tulane will keep LSU close as hell

      I'm looking at taking SD St.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Hedge.
        Comment
        • tblues2005
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 07-30-06
          • 9235

          #5
          wow good luck on hitting this one. I have only a few more to hit a 8 team teaser that is tonight's card also. I know I have Tulane as one of them.
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            Seriously, hedge.
            Comment
            • tblues2005
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 07-30-06
              • 9235

              #7
              I have already hedged Drstale. Thanks for the advise anyway.
              Comment
              • awholelottalumps
                SBR MVP
                • 12-14-07
                • 1049

                #8
                Goddamn San Diego State!!!I couldn't hedge as I only had $120 in my account so hedging would have been pointless.Those mother****ers lost 70-7 last year to New Mexico and barely win by 3.To get so close and get to the last game and lose is awful.I deserve better,but life isn't fair.
                Comment
                • awholelottalumps
                  SBR MVP
                  • 12-14-07
                  • 1049

                  #9
                  I still had Tulane with San Diego State to go so hedging wasn't an option unless I had a big bankroll which I didn't so I was ****ed either way.This is the my worst lose ever.****ing pussy Aztecs,bunch of fags.$2,000 just waiting on me and they ****ed it up.
                  Comment
                  • awholelottalumps
                    SBR MVP
                    • 12-14-07
                    • 1049

                    #10
                    WR Vincent Brown was out for SD State and if I would have checked the injury reports like I always do it listed him out.Unreal.
                    Vincent Brown 45 778 111.1 17.3 78 6 (stats for this year).Their best player by far and somehow this slips by me.Goddamnit.
                    Comment
                    Search
                    Collapse
                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                    Collapse
                    Working...