$600 Free Play - Need a sure winner

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aggieshawn
    SBR MVP
    • 01-24-07
    • 4378

    #1
    $600 Free Play - Need a sure winner
    $600 Free Play and I need a winner. Please give my your best parlay boys. Points to the winner that I chose to bet and it wins. I would to double my money but at 2-1 total parlay would be nice. Ncaa and nfl combo can work.
    I am thinking maybe 4 college games and 3 nfl games right now. But need help in finding "lock" college winners.
  • Wilforth
    Restricted User
    • 05-10-08
    • 16309

    #2
    If you don't mind including a soccer play in your parlay, take this:

    England: Tottenham -143
    Comment
    • thejrichshow85
      Restricted User
      • 06-15-08
      • 3342

      #3
      aggie take South Florida ML they will win and you will make a good amount off your 600
      Comment
      • mcbaseball10
        SBR MVP
        • 02-11-09
        • 2866

        #4
        Originally posted by aggieshawn
        $600 Free Play and I need a winner. Please give my your best parlay boys. Points to the winner that I chose to bet and it wins. I would to double my money but at 2-1 total parlay would be nice. Ncaa and nfl combo can work.
        I am thinking maybe 4 college games and 3 nfl games right now. But need help in finding "lock" college winners.
        Very confusing post. You want a sure winner with 7 game parlay?

        Does it have to be a parlay?

        Not sure I would take South Florida as an underdog to throw $600 on. Sure you can find a better game than that.

        I will post my plays for you if you clarify what the parameters are.
        Comment
        • coolbreeze02
          SBR Hustler
          • 10-06-09
          • 95

          #5
          i think osu -14 is a lock
          Comment
          • MSUSpartan32
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 10-01-08
            • 948

            #6
            Moneyline Parlay: Mississippi State and Wisconsin
            Comment
            • aggieshawn
              SBR MVP
              • 01-24-07
              • 4378

              #7
              Originally posted by mcbaseball10
              Very confusing post. You want a sure winner with 7 game parlay?

              Does it have to be a parlay?

              Not sure I would take South Florida as an underdog to throw $600 on. Sure you can find a better game than that.

              I will post my plays for you if you clarify what the parameters are.

              No parameters at all. I just cashed my last $1000 free play on a five game nfl parlay for 1400 profit. it felt real good so i was looking there. looking for a 600 profit otherwise i could split the bet and guarentee myself 300 profit.
              Comment
              • mcbaseball10
                SBR MVP
                • 02-11-09
                • 2866

                #8
                Congrats on that cash on a 5 game parlay.

                Here's a nice little 6 point teaser for you if you like betting parlays/teasers

                Ohio State -8 @ Purdue
                Miami (OH) @ Ohio -8
                Comment
                • Guest

                  #9
                  Originally posted by aggieshawn
                  No parameters at all. I just cashed my last $1000 free play on a five game nfl parlay for 1400 profit. it felt real good so i was looking there. looking for a 600 profit otherwise i could split the bet and guarentee myself 300 profit.
                  If it was a 1400 profit does this mean it was a heavy juice ML parlay? If so, congrats but I personally wouldn't do it again. Parlays in general are a bad idea, juicy ones are even worse because they look a lot safer than they are. I'd find one good game if you want to turn it into a lot more that quickly. BOL in whatever you decide.
                  Comment
                  • JMUplayer
                    SBR MVP
                    • 08-27-09
                    • 2765

                    #10
                    Bet on UVA (October roll continuing in 2009 as it did in 2008 & 2007)
                    &
                    Idiho (Hawaii never plays well coming to the mainland and Idaho has been VERY under the radar.

                    Bet $300 -- Win $1095 and you still have $300 to roll with on the slim chance something flukey happens.
                    Comment
                    • teaserpleaser
                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                      • 08-14-08
                      • 26015

                      #11
                      MY ML parlay for the weekend is Boise,ohio state,and miami for a lil less than even $$ dont think purdont beats the buckeyes and the canes should crush central florida. Georgia is a good option in this spot need a w bad and vandy is vandy again losing to army might make another one with USC, Georgia, and penn state all sitting out there ready to win.
                      Comment
                      • mp5070
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 09-13-08
                        • 5446

                        #12
                        Cincy -2.5 and UNDER 49
                        Comment
                        • hillardoh
                          Restricted User
                          • 09-08-09
                          • 510

                          #13
                          Originally posted by aggieshawn
                          $600 Free Play and I need a winner. Please give my your best parlay boys. Points to the winner that I chose to bet and it wins. I would to double my money but at 2-1 total parlay would be nice. Ncaa and nfl combo can work.
                          I am thinking maybe 4 college games and 3 nfl games right now. But need help in finding "lock" college winners.
                          Im not sure I understand you. You want to wager a whole 600 dollar bankroll on a parlay. The odds are the books will kill your free bankroll very fast. Take it easy go slow and build your bankroll slowly with patience.Ok you want a win a parlay take moneyline parlay pick florida and alabama this week for a small payout but should win this week.
                          Comment
                          • Superman455
                            SBR Sharp
                            • 09-23-08
                            • 366

                            #14
                            Idaho -9, Houston - 17 and Utah -16 All should be solid wins
                            Comment
                            • Theotes
                              SBR Rookie
                              • 10-02-09
                              • 22

                              #15
                              For tonight, USF +2, UNDER 49, PHILS ML, PHILS/DODGERS OVER 7, NHL GRAND SALAMI Away teams +135.

                              600 to win 16.541.73
                              Comment
                              • aggieshawn
                                SBR MVP
                                • 01-24-07
                                • 4378

                                #16
                                some good Tips and advise. i have about 10 good teams for a parlay but u know there is one loser in there so I just have to find hime and be golden.
                                Comment
                                • JMUplayer
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 08-27-09
                                  • 2765

                                  #17
                                  Hope you took my advice and won $800...
                                  Comment
                                  Search
                                  Collapse
                                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                  Collapse
                                  Working...