I have a HUGE game this weekend.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crystalball
    SBR Rookie
    • 09-22-09
    • 11

    #1
    I have a HUGE game this weekend.
    This game is so big they'll beg talking about it at the G-20 summit in Pittsburgh. Games like last night bore me..........
    My goal is to make money, not create action.
    I'm going after the Books with a machete Saturday afternoon.
    Like Mel Gibson in The Patriot,
    I'll be soaked when I'm done chopping them up.

    One game, one giant cover. Stay tuned...
  • jerseykingpin
    Restricted User
    • 12-03-08
    • 1051

    #2
    Comment
    • Irish Lumberjack
      SBR MVP
      • 12-04-07
      • 2086

      #3
      I'm waiting with baited breath
      Comment
      • threeg5
        SBR Sharp
        • 07-18-09
        • 488

        #4
        Ummmmm...........
        Do what you did to get it and don't stop just go and get it!!
        Comment
        • theBRANT
          SBR Rookie
          • 09-25-09
          • 2

          #5
          Lmfao at this dude
          Comment
          • Crystalball
            SBR Rookie
            • 09-22-09
            • 11

            #6
            Middle Tennessee / North Texas Over 53.5 (2units)

            Obscure games............obscene profits.

            I should start my own church. AMEN?


            I don't say it, unless I play it!
            Crystal Ball should be President.
            Comment
            • Jasonal_98
              SBR MVP
              • 06-16-09
              • 1443

              #7
              Northern Texas? Are they related to Northern Carolina?
              Comment
              • Crystalball
                SBR Rookie
                • 09-22-09
                • 11

                #8
                Middle Tennessee / North Texas Over 53.5 (2units)

                jerseykingpin

                Irish Lumberjack

                threeg5

                theBRANT

                Jasonal_98
                Comment
                • jerseykingpin
                  Restricted User
                  • 12-03-08
                  • 1051

                  #9
                  are they schools with a football team I just thought they were just a place on the map dam learn something new every day
                  Comment
                  • MadTiger
                    SBR MVP
                    • 04-19-09
                    • 2724

                    #10
                    Uh, welcome.
                    Comment
                    • gcwrestling08
                      Restricted User
                      • 03-04-09
                      • 167

                      #11
                      why?
                      Comment
                      • threeg5
                        SBR Sharp
                        • 07-18-09
                        • 488

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Crystalball
                        Middle Tennessee / North Texas Over 53.5 (2units)

                        jerseykingpin

                        Irish Lumberjack

                        threeg5

                        theBRANT

                        Jasonal_98
                        Ok well I guess we will see how it turns out. BOL Crystal Ball

                        Originally posted by gcwrestling08
                        why?
                        gcwrestling because he said so.


                        I actaully think this looks like it would be good. North Tex likes to try and run it up and MID TEN likes to let people also neither has a great D and it should be a fun ball throwing game
                        Do what you did to get it and don't stop just go and get it!!
                        Comment
                        • Guest

                          #13
                          55.5 to 56.5 everywhere. I do really well with made up lines too.
                          Comment
                          • Crystalball
                            SBR Rookie
                            • 09-22-09
                            • 11

                            #14
                            YTD 1-0 +2 units
                            Middle Tennessee / North Texas Over 53.5 (2units)
                            Comment
                            • Crystalball
                              SBR Rookie
                              • 09-22-09
                              • 11

                              #15
                              MadTiger Thank-You

                              gcwrestling08 Thank-You

                              threeg5

                              DrStale


                              Jasonal_98

                              DrStale
                              Comment
                              Search
                              Collapse
                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                              Collapse
                              Working...