Boise State vs. Fresno State (In-Game Thread)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hova24e
    SBR Sharp
    • 09-08-06
    • 300

    #1
    Boise State vs. Fresno State (In-Game Thread)
    Since I have all of my SBR Points on the line, I thought I would start the in-game discussion. Go Bulldogs................................ ................this bet is not a but a good bet...................................
  • kurocks
    SBR Rookie
    • 09-16-09
    • 47

    #2
    GL dude
    Comment
    • hova24e
      SBR Sharp
      • 09-08-06
      • 300

      #3
      Yes sir


      Originally posted by kurocks
      GL dude
      Comment
      • x35109
        Restricted User
        • 09-01-09
        • 37

        #4
        boise state covers easy.... i maxed the bet out at every book
        Comment
        • peterblades
          SBR Hustler
          • 05-25-09
          • 53

          #5
          seems like every1 is on boise state,now i dont like it as much boise was my first choice but now i dont know
          Comment
          • ZBOIZ
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 06-22-08
            • 21464

            #6
            Go Fresno!!
            Comment
            • paco
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 05-07-09
              • 62873

              #7
              Over 53 for me
              Comment
              • pimike
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 03-23-08
                • 37150

                #8
                Fresno!
                Comment
                • ZBOIZ
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 06-22-08
                  • 21464

                  #9
                  Originally posted by paco
                  Over 53 for me

                  Whats up with you and these overs ??
                  Comment
                  • tenpinxx
                    SBR Sharp
                    • 12-24-08
                    • 331

                    #10
                    z whats with those in that pic of yours
                    Comment
                    • kurocks
                      SBR Rookie
                      • 09-16-09
                      • 47

                      #11
                      Here we go.. Shut em down Boise!
                      Comment
                      • Guest

                        #12
                        Z you know how terrified it makes me when were on the same play.

                        Fresno St +7.5
                        Fresno St. +4.5 1H
                        Fresno St. ML
                        Comment
                        • MartinBlank
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 07-20-08
                          • 8382

                          #13
                          Hell of a hit to start the game.
                          Comment
                          • hova24e
                            SBR Sharp
                            • 09-08-06
                            • 300

                            #14
                            Not a good way to start the game fresno...................
                            Comment
                            • kurocks
                              SBR Rookie
                              • 09-16-09
                              • 47

                              #15
                              Woot
                              Comment
                              • MartinBlank
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 07-20-08
                                • 8382

                                #16
                                Uh-oh. Boise can play ball.
                                Comment
                                • hova24e
                                  SBR Sharp
                                  • 09-08-06
                                  • 300

                                  #17
                                  WOW
                                  Comment
                                  • kurocks
                                    SBR Rookie
                                    • 09-16-09
                                    • 47

                                    #18
                                    I know it's early and still anything can happen, but why all the confidence in Fresno.
                                    Comment
                                    • Guest

                                      #19
                                      Pass interference? No one else saw that?
                                      Comment
                                      • MartinBlank
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 07-20-08
                                        • 8382

                                        #20
                                        I have no idea why all the confidence in Fresno. I am guessing it is because they hung tough with Wisconsin.
                                        Comment
                                        • hova24e
                                          SBR Sharp
                                          • 09-08-06
                                          • 300

                                          #21
                                          I still believe..........................


                                          Originally posted by kurocks
                                          I know it's early and still anything can happen, but why all the confidence in Fresno.
                                          Comment
                                          • kurocks
                                            SBR Rookie
                                            • 09-16-09
                                            • 47

                                            #22
                                            Ya but Wisconsin is shit
                                            Comment
                                            • MartinBlank
                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                              • 07-20-08
                                              • 8382

                                              #23
                                              I agree. Wisconsin is crap, but it is the only reason I can come up with.
                                              Comment
                                              • UnderDog_Philip
                                                SBR High Roller
                                                • 09-16-09
                                                • 181

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by kurocks
                                                Ya but Wisconsin is shit
                                                They didn't even have the whole team. Like half the team was sick, and yet they won.
                                                Comment
                                                • MartinBlank
                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                  • 07-20-08
                                                  • 8382

                                                  #25
                                                  Boise is just flying around right now.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • kurocks
                                                    SBR Rookie
                                                    • 09-16-09
                                                    • 47

                                                    #26
                                                    Good D
                                                    Comment
                                                    • brooks85
                                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                                      • 01-05-09
                                                      • 44644

                                                      #27
                                                      allow the smackdown to commence
                                                      Comment
                                                      • newjerseydevils
                                                        SBR MVP
                                                        • 03-11-08
                                                        • 3110

                                                        #28
                                                        wow fresno is in for a long night...lets see if they can pull it off
                                                        Comment
                                                        • pimike
                                                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                          • 03-23-08
                                                          • 37150

                                                          #29
                                                          blow out
                                                          Comment
                                                          • hova24e
                                                            SBR Sharp
                                                            • 09-08-06
                                                            • 300

                                                            #30
                                                            Looking too easy for Boise.............................
                                                            Comment
                                                            • MartinBlank
                                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                                              • 07-20-08
                                                              • 8382

                                                              #31
                                                              I can't see any way Fresno wins this game.

                                                              I know it is early, but these two teams look miles apart from one another.
                                                              Comment
                                                              • brooks85
                                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                                • 01-05-09
                                                                • 44644

                                                                #32
                                                                fresno got a chance to make a statement here, hold em to a fg
                                                                Comment
                                                                • UnderDog_Philip
                                                                  SBR High Roller
                                                                  • 09-16-09
                                                                  • 181

                                                                  #33
                                                                  I say 61-10 like last year.
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • twincities77
                                                                    SBR Wise Guy
                                                                    • 09-07-09
                                                                    • 716

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Of course it's early, but it's a bad sign when you're more than a TD dog and the favorite is covering only six minutes into the game.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • DougFunny
                                                                      SBR High Roller
                                                                      • 09-17-09
                                                                      • 152

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Let's keep it up Boise!!
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...