A few plays tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #1
    A few plays tonight
    Utah -10.5 2 units
    Boise State -3 .5 units
    Ball state -15 4 units

    GL to everyone in this season.

    Record 0 0 0 +0......
  • ManOfValue
    SBR MVP
    • 02-29-08
    • 1437

    #2
    Do you mean Utah -20½ ?
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      I did think about buy Boise down to 2.5..... I didn't but I would make it a 1,5 unit play if I did that.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Originally posted by ManOfValue
        Do you mean Utah -20½ ?
        You are correct.... trying to get the plays in before the 7:30 kick off.
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          Originally posted by 20Four7
          Utah -10.5 -20.5 2 units
          Boise State -3 .5 units
          Ball state -15 4 units

          GL to everyone in this season.

          Record 0 0 0 +0......
          Correction on the point spread.......
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            It's too bad I didn't make it home from work in time to hit up south carolina ML. thought they were 1 point better..... see how that one ends up.
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...