Anyone else think that Rice might actually win outright if Texas cant stop the run. Texas O line looked terrible.
Comment
graycat40
SBR Hustler
09-06-12
86
#3
Follow
I don't follow him but I can see Rice staying within two TD's
Comment
DiggityDaggityDo
SBR Aristocracy
11-30-08
81463
#4
I went 6-1 week one (not including the small parlays) so doesn't sound too far fetched.
Comment
PaperTrail07
SBR Posting Legend
08-29-08
20468
#5
With possibly the best/worst beat of the week included --MARSHALL lol...what a fuckkn miracle cover
Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
I went 6-1 week one (not including the small parlays) so doesn't sound too far fetched.
Comment
skeet96707
SBR Rookie
09-23-13
26
#6
This guy went 3-0 on his free picks. Damn. I might pull the trigger. He also has Miami -3.5 as a free pick for NFL
Comment
ToPHeR
SBR MVP
12-06-11
1326
#7
Nice. You end up buying?
Comment
Isaiah
SBR MVP
11-06-12
1013
#8
You cannot be serious. Lemmings are buying picks off eBay now? Click on his feedback and you'll see he has been selling play stations before becoming a "professional handicapper". Goodness you couldn't make this crap up. I can picture the stuffed giraffe and teddy bear in his bedroom.
"Nobody ever went broke under estimating the intelligence of the American public". H.L. Mencken