Why Can I NOT get Ohio State -28 /Over 65 parlay ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Winning oasis
    SBR MVP
    • 06-14-11
    • 1247

    #1
    Why Can I NOT get Ohio State -28 /Over 65 parlay ?
    Never seen it before. I used Bovada they suck. I use Doc4bets.com and for some reason its off. SBR sports book for points doesn't have it either. Just never seen it before. Its BS though. (Unless it loses) LOL
  • Microbetter
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 09-12-13
    • 589

    #2
    If the line is too high (-24 or more), some books won't let you use it in a parlay. Why? I have no idea.
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      If a large spread covers the over is more likely to hit. Correlated parlay. Books won't allow it.
      Comment
      • Winning oasis
        SBR MVP
        • 06-14-11
        • 1247

        #4
        Thanks for the responses. Higher probability of a loss for the book is what I figured. Ugh. Good luck today in the NFL.
        Comment
        Search
        Collapse
        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
        Collapse
        Working...