Haven't posted in here in a while but I really like USC tonight at AZ. With the Wildcats coming off a huge win against ORE last weekend, I feel they should be more than a -3 that they oowned on. The line has been moving back and forth like crazy the past couple hours but I like the Trojans to come away with a W tonight.
Usc pk
Collapse
X
-
Lakers714SBR MVP
- 06-17-09
- 4671
#1Usc pkTags: None -
dirtycash66SBR MVP
- 04-13-12
- 2958
#2Originally posted by Lakers714Haven't posted in here in a while but I really like USC tonight at AZ. With the Wildcats coming off a huge win against ORE last weekend, I feel they should be more than a -3 that they oowned on. The line has been moving back and forth like crazy the past couple hours but I like the Trojans to come away with a W tonight.
Comment -
ZIPPER HEADSBR MVP- 10-17-13
- 2592
#3Zona going to roll on them tonightComment -
Lakers714SBR MVP
- 06-17-09
- 4671
#4We shall see.
USC +1 $200Comment -
POOLSIDESBR MVP
- 09-06-14
- 2839
#5Why did this line drop four points?Comment -
Lakers714SBR MVP
- 06-17-09
- 4671
#6I don't know bro, the line has been moving like crazy. I should've taken SC +3 when it opened.Comment -
POOLSIDESBR MVP
- 09-06-14
- 2839
#7I've got them -3 (+110) in a bunch of teasers. Not sure how to hedge now though. Afraid I'll get middled and lose both bets. I sure look like a dummy getting the worst line possible HAHAHAHHAHA.Comment -
Lakers714SBR MVP
- 06-17-09
- 4671
#8I think they're still gonna win. The line is a trap for AZ.Comment -
POOLSIDESBR MVP
- 09-06-14
- 2839
#9I'd feel a lot more comfortable hearing this from not an ASU fan hahaha. Sure hope you're rigt though. Decided to press the Trojans at +1 (+105) lololol.Originally posted by Lakers714I think they're still gonna win. The line is a trap for AZ.Comment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#10you are pretty screwed, let it ride and see if there is any live line you can hedge withOriginally posted by POOLSIDEI've got them -3 (+110) in a bunch of teasers. Not sure how to hedge now though. Afraid I'll get middled and lose both bets. I sure look like a dummy getting the worst line possible HAHAHAHHAHA.Comment -
Lakers714SBR MVP
- 06-17-09
- 4671
#11Lol, I stay pretty unbiased when I bet. I love money more than the school I graduated from.Originally posted by POOLSIDEI'd feel a lot more comfortable hearing this from not an ASU fan hahaha. Sure hope you're rigt though. Decided to press the Trojans at +1 (+105) lololol.Comment -
Lakers714SBR MVP
- 06-17-09
- 4671
#12Bol to anyone who took USC...Comment -
Football_Fan66SBR Rookie
- 10-06-14
- 30
#13AZ is going to roll tonight. They are at home and they just went into Oregon last weekend and beat them. They have so much momentum right now! GO AZComment -
#14Line opened at USC -3, or -2.5 at leastOriginally posted by Lakers714I don't know bro, the line has been moving like crazy. I should've taken SC +3 when it opened.Comment -
POOLSIDESBR MVP
- 09-06-14
- 2839
#15Yeah hopefully USC scores first.Originally posted by sneakerheadyou are pretty screwed, let it ride and see if there is any live line you can hedge withComment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#16Originally posted by Lakers714Bol to anyone who took USC...
gonna back USC tooComment -
POOLSIDESBR MVP
- 09-06-14
- 2839
#17This is the best thing I could have read. Thank you. I feel muuuuuch better about my Trojans -3 parlays. This is exactly what I was looking for.Originally posted by Football_Fan66AZ is going to roll tonight. They are at home and they just went into Oregon last weekend and beat them. They have so much momentum right now! GO AZComment -
POOLSIDESBR MVP
- 09-06-14
- 2839
#18Alright then Lakers and Sneaker, let's get this.Comment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#19miss FGComment -
FranchisePlayerSBR Sharp
- 11-05-11
- 334
#20USC gonna roll tonightComment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#21yikes bad returnComment -
Balco10SBR Hall of Famer
- 09-11-10
- 5478
#22Why?Originally posted by FranchisePlayerUSC gonna roll tonightComment -
Balco10SBR Hall of Famer
- 09-11-10
- 5478
#23Great return sir....Originally posted by sneakerheadyikes bad returnComment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#24what a stupid challenge and a waste, now no challenges left for the rest of the gameComment -
Balco10SBR Hall of Famer
- 09-11-10
- 5478
#25Not impressed the way UA is moving the ball. Absolutely not Running game. USC has an arsenal of weapons at WR. Might be a matter of time before they break it open.Comment -
Balco10SBR Hall of Famer
- 09-11-10
- 5478
#26There you go! That was way too easy. Great pick USC backers.
Enjoy the easy money.Comment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#27balco it all depends on arizone qb, he is missing some wide receivers. he needs to settle downComment -
Balco10SBR Hall of Famer
- 09-11-10
- 5478
#28Now that was the more stupid challenge. Unreal!Comment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#29Arizona didnt challange anything?Originally posted by Balco10Now that was the more stupid challenge. Unreal!Comment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#30Nice run game so far. 14-6 USCComment -
dalogesterSBR MVP
- 01-02-13
- 1088
#31on this game pretty large after my recent blackjack mishaps lolComment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#32penalties killing uscComment -
Lakers714SBR MVP
- 06-17-09
- 4671
#33Stupidest thing anyone can do is back a side cuz of a "huge" win the week before. USC has a lot of talent & their defense is containing the potent AZ offense. I'm liking how SC is able to run the shit out of the ball. Maintain SC...Comment -
Balco10SBR Hall of Famer
- 09-11-10
- 5478
#34UA is a 2nd half team. We shall see if this continues.
UA -1 2nd half currently.Comment -
sneakerheadSBR Hall of Famer
- 07-14-10
- 7727
#35UA -1 getting hit hard, went from -106 to -131Originally posted by Balco10UA is a 2nd half team. We shall see if this continues.
UA -1 2nd half currently.Comment
Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
#1 BetMGM
4.8/5 BetMGM Bonus Code
#2 FanDuel
4.8/5 FanDuel Promo Code
#3 Caesars
4.8/5 Caesars Promo Code
#4 DraftKings
4.7/5 DraftKings Promo Code
#5 Fanatics
#6 bet365
4.7/5 bet365 Bonus Code
#7 Hard Rock
4.1/5 Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
#8 BetRivers
4.1/5 BetRivers Bonus Code
