Vandy down to 8.5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tommy Karate
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 10-12-13
    • 13593

    #1
    Vandy down to 8.5
    Opened at 16.5
  • Mac4Lyfe
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 01-04-09
    • 48963

    #2
    Wow - feeling good that I got Temple at +14 and +410.
    Comment
    • Tommy Karate
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 10-12-13
      • 13593

      #3
      Originally posted by Mac4Lyfe
      Wow - feeling good that I got Temple at +14 and +410.
      if you have a big bet on that, you have to think about the middle
      Comment
      • Mac4Lyfe
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 01-04-09
        • 48963

        #4
        You know, I didn't even think about that. Hmmm, that might be a good move.

        but for some reason I keep thinking that this is going to be a Temple win outright or a Vandy blowout. Not sure it comes close to the line but Vandy -8 (-108) does look juicy.

        Originally posted by Tommy Karate
        if you have a big bet on that, you have to think about the middle
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          Any info on why the drop? Thats a huge move within an hour or 2 of game time.
          Comment
          • Mac4Lyfe
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 01-04-09
            • 48963

            #6
            Weather is bad.

            Originally posted by DrStale
            Any info on why the drop? Thats a huge move within an hour or 2 of game time.
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...