EIU vs Minnesota

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hankcream
    SBR MVP
    • 06-30-10
    • 2049

    #1
    EIU vs Minnesota
    I can't understand the huge line move in this game. Opened @ Gophers -33 & earlier this week it was -26, now it's @ -15.5 . Minnesota is a solid team this looks too easy- oddsmakers don't make that big of a mistake. Hell the line on Ohio St. @ Navy hasn't dropped nearly this far.
  • Vegas39
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 09-22-11
    • 30686

    #2
    what book had it at -33 think it opened -17 here in Vegas
    Comment
    • hankcream
      SBR MVP
      • 06-30-10
      • 2049

      #3
      Originally posted by Vegas39
      what book had it at -33 think it opened -17 here in Vegas
      I believe I saw it @ 5Dimes on Sunday -26. SBR Odds is showing it open @ -33
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Gotta be thinkin that opener was an error. Cant see what would cause a 17 point drop.
        Comment
        Search
        Collapse
        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
        Collapse
        Working...