Arkansas/Kentucky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SportNut
    SBR MVP
    • 05-16-07
    • 1984

    #1
    Arkansas/Kentucky
    So game is cancelled..does that mean no play if bet?
  • Guest

    #2
    Yes. Cut my parlay payout in half. Damn mother nature.
    Comment
    • SportNut
      SBR MVP
      • 05-16-07
      • 1984

      #3
      Yeah I got screwed also..Arkansas -17 for me..
      Comment
      • Likemyodds
        SBR High Roller
        • 09-13-10
        • 115

        #4
        wow that sucks.. official final score too.
        Comment
        • deadstare
          SBR Wise Guy
          • 10-02-11
          • 661

          #5
          Originally posted by DrStale
          Yes. Cut my parlay payout in half. Damn mother nature.
          Fukking pissed too man. took a cut outta my parlay too. Wtf why was this shit cancelled
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            Originally posted by deadstare
            Fukking pissed too man. took a cut outta my parlay too. Wtf why was this shit cancelled
            Game has to go 55 minutes to be official. Shitty.
            Comment
            • Likemyodds
              SBR High Roller
              • 09-13-10
              • 115

              #7
              Originally posted by DrStale
              Game has to go 55 minutes to be official. Shitty.
              how many minutes was it? still sucks though... wonder how people that had big $ on them feel.
              Comment
              • no.1cards
                SBR Rookie
                • 03-26-10
                • 30

                #8
                It sucks having a winning bet canceled, I've never been lucky enough to have a losing bet canceled.
                Comment
                • RonPaul2008
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 06-08-07
                  • 6739

                  #9
                  OMFG, I just found out it was called in the third quarter. I had over 53 and they had already scored 56 before it was called.
                  Play cancelled.

                  Did anyone have a book not cancel a play on the full game?
                  Comment
                  • Guest

                    #10
                    Originally posted by RonPaul2008
                    OMFG, I just found out it was called in the third quarter. I had over 53 and they had already scored 56 before it was called.
                    Play cancelled.

                    Did anyone have a book not cancel a play on the full game?
                    Bodog/Bovada paid out the winners based on Seer's thread. Dont know if they'll turn it around though.

                    Likemyodds: They called it in the 3rd quarter.
                    Comment
                    • cutchemist42
                      SBR Wise Guy
                      • 04-08-12
                      • 737

                      #11
                      Was on the Kentucky side!
                      Comment
                      Search
                      Collapse
                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                      Collapse
                      Working...