deadley
    deadley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Sport Oddyssey cheated me 700 Euro.

Today when I login my betmantra account, there were 700 Euro missing. When I checked statement it was showing 700 withdrawal. When I talked to sport oddyssey CS they said, I request that withdrawal in morning, though I did not requested any withdrawal. They never send me any email for that withdrawal. They showed me screenshot of chat but in screenshot btc address was different, where they sent btc withdrawal. When I see that, they sent me another screenshot where they said it was wrong btc address and user changed the btc address. When I asked, why tthey did not sent me email, they gave really shit answer that you left the live chat in between so we did not sent withdrawal email. When I asked where I can raise this issue, they said just email sport oddyssey. I dont know what to do in this case. Is there any way I can raise anywhere this case?

deadley

Yesterday most probably sport odyssey rogue employee or sport odyssey cheated me on 700 euro and today they made changes in their withdrawal policy. Now they will require OTP from mobile number registered to them. Got this mail today.
    http://prntscr.com/pvajez

deadley

Update from my side, I checked today my email and I got email from odsy 2 days ago and they returned my 700 euro too. It's show clearly someone from odsy was culprit and Odsy was able to caught him/them.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave deadley 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.