themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Buying and selling with blockchain

I didn't even know they had this option. I'm waiting for my bank account to get verified but was wondering if anybody has tried this. Do you get the bitcoins instantly? If not how long does it take to receive them?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I don't know if that option will let you buy yet (or if it's just restricting me because of my state) but it looks like you can only sell bitcoin through Blockchain right now.

You can buy instantly with Cash App by linking your debit card and verifying if you live in the U.S. for about 1.5% and Coinbase for about 4% (credit card as you'll likely be unable to instantly buy through your bank account).

People have also given favorable reviews to Gemini which allows you to instantly purchase up to (I believe) $500 through ACH.

calixcalis
    calixcalis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4251

does anyone know REMITANO,its peer to peer exchange where you can get to 10 bitcoin a day

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I don't know if that option will let you buy yet (or if it's just restricting me because of my state) but it looks like you can only sell bitcoin through Blockchain right now.

You can buy instantly with Cash App by linking your debit card and verifying if you live in the U.S. for about 1.5% and Coinbase for about 4% (credit card as you'll likely be unable to instantly buy through your bank account).

People have also given favorable reviews to Gemini which allows you to instantly purchase up to (I believe) $500 through ACH.
    Gemini lets you purchase instantly but you cant send out the BTC til it clears, so, unless its a pure trade/investment, not very useful

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Ok, figured I'd test out Blockchain's broker service to sell Bitcoin so I withdrew my Cavs series winnings from BookMaker. I sent it to the Blockchain wallet and decided to see what I would walk with if I used their service.

Here's a breakdown of trying to sell ~$130 through Blockchain's broker earlier today (the Coinbase price was around $9250):

Bitcoin

If it would deposit tomorrow, then I'd consider, but I sent the money to GDAX and including the Bitcoin transaction fee to get it there, I walked with $129.02, so I used GDAX instead and it's scheduled to deposit in 1-2 business days.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 05-09-18 at 05:18 PM.