jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is anyone still doing loans?

I have perfect credit here. I've had 3 loans and I've paid them all back early. I know that the addition of Bitcoin to the rewards has made the loan market much smaller so I am willing to do 70 a week and an intenerest rare of 25 percent if paid back after 2 weeks if paid back before 2 weeks a 15 percent interest rate.
    I would prefer a loan of 1000 if that's too high let me know if the interest rate has peaked your interest and you would like to do more I am open to that as well.
    Thank you in advance. Have a good day.
    Points Awarded:

Derailer gave jarehrig 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

OP Paid me back on a 350 point front. Would do the loan if I had the points. GL.

jarehrig

Thanks I appreciate the reference

Derailer
    Derailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5966

I'll do 500.
    Points Awarded:

jarehrig gave Derailer 35 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jarehrig gave Derailer 70 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jarehrig

Thanks man I'll take it

Derailer

I sent the points. I may add 250 on Sunday if you will still need them then depending on how things go with me.

You can start payback with 135 next Saturday if you do not hit big and payoff sooner.

575 payback or 625 according to your terms with 70 per week.

In doing my research on you, I noticed you are a NASCAR fan. Get signed up in the contest and win some free plays.

jarehrig

Hey man I appreciate the loan i will pay it back early no doubt about it. I do like Nascar so I'll make sure I get in on those contest

Derailer

It looks like we had a pretty good first week. If I had known we would do as well, I would not have encouraged you to get into the contest.

Derailer

Since you are close to the top of the standings, I will extend the loan 100 points if you want to get into the first segment pool with the same terms. You can send me 35 points by Saturday for this week's payment. The payback would be 690 or 750 at 70 per week with the same terms.

This only applies to getting into the first segment pool if you want in. You have to use the points for that if you are interested.
    Last edited by Derailer; 02-19-18 at 08:08 AM.

Derailer

I am feeling pretty optimistic so I will also propose a little friendly competition for the full amount of the loan whatever that turns out to be for the full year standings. If you win, I will payback the loan at the end of the season. If I win, you will pay the full amount of the loan. So it is basically double or nothing.

You would still have to pay the full amount of the loan on time. We would just make a bet between us on who finishes higher in the standings. I think you are 11 points ahead so we are basically even.

That will make the season a little more interesting regardless of how we do overall.

jarehrig

Yeah man that all sounds good to me where do I post the points to get into the segment one contest?
    I am also fine adding a season long contest. Austin is my favorite driver and I didn't even take him on any book this week I couldn't beleive it

Derailer

Quote Originally Posted by jarehrig View Post
    Yeah man that all sounds good to me where do I post the points to get into the segment one contest?
    I am also fine adding a season long contest. Austin is my favorite driver and I didn't even take him on any book this week I couldn't beleive it
    It is pinned at the top of the NASCAR subforum. You send the points to Optional.

OK, we are on. Will be a lot of fun win or lose.

Actually, it is the sidebets thread. Send points on the first post.
    Last edited by Derailer; 02-19-18 at 10:13 AM.

Derailer

I was just reading up on NASCAR this morning and randomly came across a guy looking for people to join his league. I pull it up and you are in it!

It is a $40 pay league. Are you doing that this year?

jarehrig

Haha no I left that guys leagues I was in like 3 of them this year. He is the comish for like 30 leagues and he tends to get a little unorganized and sloppy

Derailer

Haha no I left that guys leagues I was in like 3 of them this year. He is the comish for like 30 leagues and he tends to get a little unorganized and sloppy
    There was another name I recognized in there from a site. I didn't like the rules though. It was more of a playoff format so if you get top points, you don't even win. Seems kind of bogus but I can see why some people would like it.

I signed up at the place doing the former Yahoo game and am in the 8000s so glad we are not doing a contest there.

jarehrig

35 paid than I joined the other one for 100 the segment 1

Derailer

Looks like we are all set and have a bet now at 750 for the loan for the season?

Good luck. I like your position.

jarehrig

Correct sorry you and I have a side bet for 750 for the entire Nascar season

Derailer

It is official then.

jarehrig

105/750
    Paying for Saturday the 3rd

Derailer

Nice early payment. I thought you had busted out. LOL

Keep up the good work.

jarehrig

Nope I've rolled over the loan I want to make sure I leave myself with enough that I can keep increasing it once the loan is fully paid back. So hopefully I keep winning and you keep getting early payoffs. Mlb is a pretty nice win rate for me but honestly it's a lot of UFC that makes me the money and in some cases points. Unfortunately I get bored during the week and end up wagering on college basketball

jarehrig

175/750 sorry I thought I made this payment already

jarehrig

245/750

Derailer

You were interested in a 1,000 betpoints loan before. I have wrecked out of the NASCAR contest so will put that 250 toward a loan if you still want more with the same terms.

You've really got the advantage on me with this NASCAR bet now but I still think I am going to make a run and we might as well round this thing off at 1,000 if you are interested in going higher.

I believe you have to renew PRO fairly soon as I recall. So if you want the additional loan let me know after you have renewed and I'll give you the second 500.

jarehrig

Could you clarify this alittle for me?
    If I understand your saying your willing to call the loan good if we cancel the Nascar contest? If that's what your purposing I am good with it.
    I'll let you know about the 500 loan after I renew.

Derailer

Could you clarify this alittle for me?
    If I understand your saying your willing to call the loan good if we cancel the Nascar contest? If that's what your purposing I am good with it.
    I'll let you know about the 500 loan after I renew.
    No, exactly the opposite. I am not going to enter the season long contest and going to put that 250 toward our bet instead since I would have to beat you anyway. I like my odds of beating you better than the field. We would increase our bet to 1,000 for the season. Since I am in for 750, might as well go 1,000.

jarehrig

Sounds good to me. I submitted for renewal.

Derailer

Sounds good to me. I submitted for renewal.
    OK, great. If you decide you want the additional 500, let me know. I will keep it on hand.

jarehrig

I mean I would do the 500 whenever you wanted to I just assumed you wanted proof of my renewal first.

Derailer

I mean I would do the 500 whenever you wanted to I just assumed you wanted proof of my renewal first.
    OK, then. As soon as you get confirmed renewal, I will send you the extra points. We will push the second loan forward and if you pay it off within two weeks, it is 15% and 25% after as before.

Derailer

Not sure we are still on the same page. You have not made a payment in a few weeks. Did you get PRO renewed and do you still want the additional loan?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

spooky

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

kooky too