Am I missing something?? 1st5 u5.5, opinions?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • swingtrader
    SBR Sharp
    • 09-28-07
    • 382

    #1
    Am I missing something?? 1st5 u5.5, opinions?
    First of my my last post was just horrible. I have revamped how I will cap baseball games. Tonight I cannot see this game being high scoring.

    5.5 for the 1st 5 innings??

    I just don't see it being more than 2-1 at the end of 5. Maybe the full game is the better play but I like to cap starting pitchers so ideally 1st 5 will work best.

    Is anybody with me or against me? Tell me what you think right or wrong?
  • Adm. Cowpollock
    SBR High Roller
    • 10-05-11
    • 159

    #2
    Harrison's career BAA in the first two innings is .294. If he gets smacked early, it's down goes Harrison.
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Not sure how this game cant be high scoring...two suspect pitchers in a hitters ballpark.
      Comment
      Search
      Collapse
      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
      Collapse
      Working...