I think this goes to game 5.
You got 10 minutes to talk me out of a D-Back wager I'm about to make.
Collapse
X
-
stevenashModerator
- 01-17-11
- 67882
#1You got 10 minutes to talk me out of a D-Back wager I'm about to make.Tags: None -
lakerboySBR Aristocracy
- 04-02-09
- 94704
#2agreed. just take themComment -
iceminers26SBR Posting Legend- 10-13-08
- 15600
#3like em, I am on the Backs 1H... feel they will hit Wolf, also like FGComment -
kbryant24SBR High Roller
- 09-13-08
- 164
-
#5Lang and JJ are on AZComment -
stevenashModerator
- 01-17-11
- 67882
#6Just did
52.50/50.00Comment
Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
#1 BetMGM
4.8/5 BetMGM Bonus Code
#2 FanDuel
4.8/5 FanDuel Promo Code
#3 Caesars
4.8/5 Caesars Promo Code
#4 DraftKings
4.7/5 DraftKings Promo Code
#5 Fanatics
#6 bet365
4.7/5 bet365 Bonus Code
#7 Hard Rock
4.1/5 Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
#8 BetRivers
4.1/5 BetRivers Bonus Code
