sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

5/26 recap

Some inevitable regression today. Bound to happen going high volume. Still debating whether or not to include certain leans on a day to day basis but like I said I don’t think it’s built for success long term. Would only take back Padres bet if I could. The signs were there to fall back but I was bullish. I am absolutely still learning how to grind & be effective in this marathon race. I am no professional by any means & I won’t ever claim to be. But I know I can pick winners just as good as the best with my own system of principles. What a great day though nonetheless. I was with my bruvva all day. But the baby mama stiff armed me out of there before we could cut through s couple Sunday night baseball brewskis. He is growing up he is a father and the kids come first and I love that. Family man. Peace everybody. Back to the grind tomorrow.

24-16 ytd, +5.99u

sosawestbrook

5/27

AZ/COL O10 -105 / 105 to win 100
    Cubs +1.5 -129 / 129 to win 100

sosawestbrook

5/27 additions

high volume day

PIT/CIN FF O5 -115 / 115 to win 100
    PIT/CIN O9 -110 / 110 to win 100
    SDP +121 / 100 to win 121
    SDP/NYY U10 -113 / 113 to win 100

sosawestbrook

5/27 recap

A bit of a scramble today, but I wouldn’t change nothing. Everything pretty much went down how I thought it would with a tweak here bloop there being the difference. Was thinking strongly about hedging on AZ/COL total due to subpar submitted lineups from both sides but the line was moving up & winds were reported blowing out close to first pitch so I left it alone. Is high volume working? It offers you more pinballs to hit if you are in tune for sure. Just stay out the gutter & it’s all peaches daddy. I might start approaching it a little bit differently though I guess. Start making love to the daily card & not just fukking it. I love fukking it though papa.

27-19 ytd, +5.79u

sosawestbrook

5/29

Bucs +139 / 100 to win 139
    Padres +128 / 100 to win 128

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    5/29

Bucs +139 / 100 to win 139
    Padres +128 / 100 to win 128
    chris paddack

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    chris paddack
    Lets go

Statement game for Padres here with their ace on the mound.

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

with you on the buccos. reds not a good a.m. team

gl sosa

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    with you on the buccos. reds not a good a.m. team

gl sosa
    It’s raining in Cincy right now so looks like it’ll get pushed back a bit. Hopefully they don’t have to wait too long

JAKEPEAVY21

paddack does not have his good stuff today and yanks already 2 homers to lead off game

sosawestbrook

5/29 additions

2 more today

Nats/Braves U10.5 -113 / 113 to win 100
    Cubs -107 / 107 to win 100

sosawestbrook

5/29 recap + a weeknight tune

Last 2 days I left some leans off and they were cash money. So this is what Im gonna do. I'm gonna give the high volume strategy a full go until at least the end of this week. Then I'll recalibrate from there and see what the plan is. Meanwhile in the real world Steven & I are hitting the titty bar tonight. He says there is a girl that flew in from Portland that is a rider. I told him hey look you not telling me nothing dude. The pimping game is a dead end. I was watching the Cubs game so I didn't see his reaction when I said that. But I heard a chuckle and then he played this song. Whats he got up his sleeve tonight? May God watch over us. Peace

29-21 ytd, +6.05u

sosawestbrook

5/30

Snakes/Rockies O12 -110 / 110 to win 100
    Bucs +107 / 100 to win 107
    Red Sox -152 / 152 to win 100

sosawestbrook

5/30 additions

Fading Freeland

Snakes FF +105 / 100 to win 105
    Snakes TT O5.5 -130 / 130 to win 100

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Bucs = Buccaneers = Pirates = Musgrove?

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    Bucs = Buccaneers = Pirates = Musgrove?
    yes sir. Never liked the name Pirates lol

sosawestbrook

5/31

Red Sox -145 / 145 to win 100

sosawestbrook

5/31 additions

Bucs +115 / 100 to win 115
    Nationals FF PK -125 / 125 to win 100
    Cardinals -127 / 127 to win 100

sosawestbrook

5/31 addition

1 more

Mets -111 / 111 to win 100

sosawestbrook

6/1

Locking this in now

Mets/Snakes U7.5 -105 / 105 to win 100

sosawestbrook

6/1 update + a Saturday morning tune

Top of the morning to you fellas. I locked in the under in Mets/Snakes game last night and thats it so far but I got my eye on a couple more potential plays. I am confused as to why that number is trending towards the over, thought I was gonna get the best of the line last night but I guess not. Somebody feel free to check in if you got answers. Got the day off today jack first Saturday off in a while. We've been grinding. Think I'm gonna make east side moves today to check in with my bruvva. This summa bish asked me to pick him up a couple edibles from the dispensary and hasn't hit me back for 2 days. Is he alive? Sheesh. Might get that car wash today first though. I usually hand wash myself but ima hit the spot off the 17 & let the Latino homies take care of me today. Hell yeah. They are always thorough and play some great music. Skrt from the car wash with that freshly waxed candy red blowing smoke through the sunroof and playing Dreamchasers. Its gonna be a great day. Ill check in if I lock in any more winners.

34-25 ytd, +6.50u

JAKEPEAVY21

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Fukk man this is worst gif of all time

sosawestbrook

6/1 additions

Tribe -111 / 111 to win 100
    Angels -121 / 121 to win 100

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Fukk man this is worst gif of all time
    sorry bruh

respect your boy's decision to become a white man

sosawestbrook

6/1 recap + a video

Won the 2 American League plays and lost on the National League total. Was glad to see my squad break out of that slump even if it meant me losing that bet. Watching this Barry Bonds interview currently and I am so fascinated. Hearing Barry talk about how he was a lone wolf really makes me think there is something about possessing that kind of mentality that really allows you to focus in on your goals and achieve high levels of success in sport. Not just Barry but also thinking about guys like Jordan, Kobe, Brady, Mike Tyson. These guys got that killer instinct and were always labeled social outcasts. But it was because their dedication to becoming great outweighed anything else including the pressures from society. To be THAT focused and lasered in on becoming the best version of yourself that nothing else matters is absolutely fascinating to me. Need to get in the lab and start leveling up. I am so motivated by this subject.

36-26 ytd, +7.45u

sosawestbrook

6/2

Braves -155 / 155 to win 100

Teheran had an amazing month of May. In 5 starts, he gave up only 3 earned runs total and no more then 3 hits in each start. With all the inconsistencies & surprise coming from the pitching staff, Teheran has been the one rock for this Braves rotation for years now & is quietly regaining the confidence that made him a 2x all star only a couple of years ago. The Braves offense has always been solid because of Freeman & Markakis manning the middle of that lineup but with the acquisition of Donaldson this past offseason & the performance of some of their young guys like Albies & Riley, this lineup is really starting to round into form as one of the deeper & more potent offenses in the league. Gimme the Braves here to close out the series strong against Boyd & the Tigers.

Jays +134 / 100 to win 134

We finally saw that Rockies offense slow down yesterday after facing a high GB% pitcher in Stroman who was able to limit the Rockies from elevating the ball with 12 groundouts. Today the Jays send another high GB% pitcher to the mound in Sanchez who is making his 2nd career start at Coors field with the other being a strong 8 inning performance during an inter league play visit a couple years ago. I think the Jays offense has a good opportunity here to put some good swings together against a hittable pitcher with a poor track record pitching at home in Senzatela. The way this pitching staff is ordered really doesn't do Senzatela any favors seeing as he carries the exact same arsenal of pitches as Gray & Marquez who pitch directly before him. If it so happens that a 3 game series features those 3 pitchers like it does today then Senzatela is always gonna be on the hook because he pitches last and major league hitters are gonna make adjustments after 3 good looks at the same pitches. This theory has proved to work once before and its something to keep an eye on if he does indeed get rocked today.

Tribe +128 / 100 to win 128

The White Sox have positioned their way up the standings playing some good baseball lately including riding off 6 wins in the month of May behind the pitching of young stud Giolito. And even though Giolito looks like the real deal, a dive into some of the deeper analytics suggests that he is do for some level of regression. The Tribe have been one of the more inconsistent teams this year but they are nonetheless a team that is capable of shifting gears at any moment and inserting themselves back into the elite tier of American League baseball clubs. I like the young pitcher Plesac they got going today and I'll trust that the offense is gonna make the necessary adjustments facing Giolito for the 2nd time this season.

Cardinals -105 / 105 to win 100

This finally feels like the moment the Cardinals stamp themselves as a legit World Series threat and prime candidate to takeover the Cubs reign atop the NL central. It comes at an opportune time where the Cubs are struggling and vulnerable. And its not just offensively, the bullpen hasn't been trustworthy all season and now even Hamels is going through his fair share. The Cards will send the savvy vet Wainwright on the mound who has a good history pitching at home to finish off the Cubs in a 3game sweep and establish some confidence and momentum going into the month of June.

Snakes -110 / 110 to win 100

Snakes have been dynamite all year facing lefties and this feels like another opportunity for them to bounce back and regain momentum after suffering through a losing streak. The last 3 times they were matched up against lefty starters they scored 10 runs, 10 runs again and then laid the smackdown scoring 18 runs in a game during their San Fran series. Kelly is a guy who has been good at home and trustworthy with strong showings against some of the elite teams. And just a side note, I honestly think the Mets manager is one of the worst I've ever seen. He seems like a good guy, but it feels like he makes way too many mistakes when managing the game including last night when he removed DeGrom from the game in the 7th inning even though he was dominating up until that point and only had 89 pitches. With how tight the race is gonna be this year for those 2 wildcard spots, the mantra of every single game matters is gonna be a more prevalent statement then ever before.
    Last edited by sosawestbrook; 06-02-19 at 08:20 AM. Reason: incorrect date

sosawestbrook

6/2 recap + a Sunday night tune

3-2 on the day for some good positive action. I will take these kinds of days over long streaks every day out of the week jack. I am here for the journey, not the buzz. The database is accumulating lots and lots of relevant data as we push through into the mid summer months of baseball. There is still much to uncover but this is around the time when we start to see the elite group of teams really separate themselves. Pitchers are now wrapping up somewhere around their 10th or 11th start which is a good sample size of data to bank on. It is interesting to note that overall batting average is down compared to the last 5 years or so. There is a significantly smaller group of .300 hitters in the league now. But there is also more home runs being hit then ever. There is also a slight bump in fan viewership and attendance this year so far for some smaller market teams which is GREAT to see. I am gonna study the card for tommorrow's games right now since its only a few games and if I have anything ill post tonight. Otherwise, ill check back in on Tuesday. I'll leave you with another groovy tune from the Sosa Vandross jukebox.

OHHHHHHHHHH SOMETHINGS GOT ME SOOOOOOO EXCITED BABYYYYYYY A FEELING IVE BEEN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDING BACK FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

39-28 ytd, +8.45u

sosawestbrook

6/4

Reds/Cardinals U9 -120 / 120 to win 100

Although Castillo hasn't looked as sharp his past 2 outings, he's still getting guys out by inducing soft contact and lots of ground balls. The amount of walks are alarming, but the fact that he is still converting a lot of outs and avoiding big innings speaks volume to his growth as a pitcher this year. He's proving that he is not just a strikeout guy. Facing off against him on the other side is the Cardinals young pitcher Cabrera who showed off some impressive velocity in his debut against the Phillies. Some bad luck saw him give up 5 runs and only pitch 3 innings but I like the potential he has and feel like this is a good spot to bounce back against a Reds offense that is no where near as dynamic facing lefties compared to righties. The Cardinals offense hasn't been all that impressive either and is really stuck in neutral lately with the exception of Goldy & Ozuna. With full rested bullpens on both sides after the off day, I like this game to be close and low scoring.

Snakes +197 / 100 to win 197

Playing with fire here because of how impressive Ryu has been but I feel like this number is just way too high. Snakes offense has mashed lefties all year including a scoring barrage of 45 runs during their past 4 games in such matchups. They'll have their 2nd look of the season against Ryu and are poised to finally inflict some damage on a pitcher who has looked almost untouchable. The Snakes will have Taylor Clarke going for them who has been a decent pitcher throwing with confidence and never backed down from anybody. He doesn't have wicked stuff but is an overall effective pitcher who can eat innings and get the job done. They'll need a good game from him here. This is my biggest dog play of the year and maybe a longshot but Ryu has to eventually slow down right? If its ever gonna happen this is the best opportunity all season thus far just based on how the Snakes have handled the bats versus lefty pitchers.

sosawestbrook

6/4 addition

Nationals & Cubs parlay +110 / 100 to win 110

I still got faith in this Nationals team to make a run and insert themselves back in the NL east race. The starters are finding their zone & the offense is finally at full strength. A lot of their infamous bullpen meltdowns have been compounded by the starters inability to work deep into games, forcing subpar relievers to enter in the 6th or 7th innings. If they can find ways to cleanly pass on the lead to Doolittle in the 9th, he's proven to be a trustworthy option over the years. With that being said, I thought the entire bullpen showed good confidence on their past road trip where they won 4 of 5 games with 3 of those coming in save situations. Coming back home now to face the ChiSox, these are the types of games where they will need to get it done with an ace on the mound & a subpar pitching opponent on the other side. Cubs are also coming off a road trip themselves but their results weren't as successful. They really needed a good boost of energy to get that offense going & were able to get that from their home crowd during their win over the Angels yesterday. Now they got a hot Rockies team rolling in for a 3 game series backed by young pitcher Hoffman for the first matchup & Cubs countering with Hendricks who has been pitching extremely well. We know this Rockies team can swing the bat but a lot of their success on this 8 game win streak has come through good pitching from both their starters and the bullpen. Seeing as the offense only had 4 extra base hits in their past 2 games facing high GB% starters in Stroman & Sanchez and now matching up with one of the most efficient pitchers in baseball Hendricks today, they are gonna need their pitching here once again and I just don't know if they can rely on a starter like Hoffman who has a career 6 ERA in 40 games & is facing a Cubs offense that is looking to explode after their recent road struggles.

SmokingKing

love the writeups dude

i was thinking of taking Rocks ML. Hendricks is pitching good but his career #'s against them havent been impressive. but i dunno hard to bet against them right now they got momentum riding although certainly looks like its beginning to lose steam. good luck sosa appreciate your thoughts

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    love the writeups dude

i was thinking of taking Rocks ML. Hendricks is pitching good but his career #'s against them havent been impressive. but i dunno hard to bet against them right now they got momentum riding although certainly looks like its beginning to lose steam. good luck sosa appreciate your thoughts
    for me I'm banking on Hendricks. he was spectacular all May. guys hit .177 against him and he had a 0.74 WHIP. barely walked anybody. his home splits are spectacular as well. his numbers overall are really on par with his historic 2016 season.

I usually cap pitchers. and if it ever comes down to a good pitcher vs a good offense, I tend to back the pitchers all day. but Cubs have def shown to be liable with the bats so I wouldn't be surprised if Hoffman holds his own. but I wouldn't be surprised if he's the guy that Cubs feast on to revive that offense either. he's no stranger. they have seen him before albeit a small sample size. KB has 2 jacks on him in 5 at bats.

good luck bro thanks for chiming in

sosawestbrook

6/4 addition

1 more

Braves FF PK -140 / 140 to win 100

I like this Braves team to jump out to an early lead here. This will be the 3rd straight game where they face off against a lefty starter and their stats overall facing pitchers from that side is impressive. Pittsburgh is rolling out a lineup without Josh Bell that is counting on couple of guys in the middle of that lineup who are strongly overdue for regression. Fried should be able to take advantage here and bounce back from a poor previous outing with a good game against a weak Pittsburgh lineup

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Good luck to you

SmokingKing

props on the parlay hit my man. you were spot on with that one

good luck rest of the way

First 12345 Last