Ok i just threw together a little 3 Banger with three NHL totals, so ill also play them at my normal book individually

Pitt / Atl Over 5.5 - Sabourin, All im sayin lol, i just think Pitt is opening it up more now without Sid, and Malkin is still just stupid to watch, and Sabourin just isnt worth a 5.5 to me, 4 - 2 can easily creep in a gain like it did even with Marty in net last night, so BTB games i hope for a repeat score at worst

Ana / Minny Over 5 - with Teemu comin back, someones job will be in jeopardy so if ya want to keep it? find the net!!

And the Hawks / Avs Under 5.5 - I mean i just cant put these lethargic offenses on a Twine tonight either

Ok so them three are OTB (on the Board)

Goin Ducks, Dogged up Champs on the road, and As mentioned the news Of Teemu comin back should lit some semblance of an offense knowing that if someone doesnt produce, they may find their spot the one Teemu Takes, and its down to +115 now too

AFLAC Ducks!! +115

i really want to take Phoe +1.5 at -115; i mean the +280 or +265 whatever we see all over isnt obnoxious enough? 0 - 7 as we know vs Detroit right now and Vegas aint sayin today itll be 1 - 7 but they are My Boise St of the NHL (road warriors), so i will indeed test that water, even at the Joe i love the value that they keep it close which is something they have been able to do on the road plenty, risky as the play may be

HOOOOWL @ the YOTES +1.5 -115

That what i got steamin up my zamboni tonight, so Good Fortunes!!