Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

DMONEYTX vs CHAZ22 CHALLENGE

The purpose of this thread is to track the daily picks & to record the amount of money won per day by each poster. The rules are VERY simple. Each poster will post 3 plays per day, all to be submitted a minimum of one hour BEFORE the first match of the day. Each poster will have 1 unit or $100 to place on each play. ALL plays are allowed, bec gambling is gambling, so each poster may do straights, parlays, etc... The only requirement is that each player must place three wagers at $100 each. The record is NOT what determines the outcome of this challenge. IT is the AMOUNT of money won that determines the winner.. The ATP and WTA are the only lines we can use, no small or outside tours. Both posters will post for 2 weeks starting from the first day of this challenge. IF a poster fails to put his plays up before the deadline each day, then there should be a penalty for that day.. (let's say -$250 for incentive??). The loser will NOT POST in the tennis section for 6 weeks... So, the challenge will consume a total period of two months.. May the best tennis capper win..

Dmoneytx

I told you Chazzzzz, this is not my life... Sorry I didn't set this up a day or so ago, I was just busy and I haven't been on SBR until right now... We can obviously start tomm if you check in and accept this challenge... And not posting for me will be no big deal, lol.. I was recently banned twice from here, once for a week, it was absolutely no big deal, lol... For someone like you though, not being able to post here for a month and a half might send you into therapy, lol...

Let me know if you are ready to go, I will check in later to see if we start tomm...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brodie

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

And the award for the most insecure poster on sbr goes to...

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 11:12 AM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper, and Ddummytx

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I told you Chazzzzz, this is not my life... Sorry I didn't set this up a day or so ago, I was just busy and I haven't been on SBR until right now... We can obviously start tomm if you check in and accept this challenge... And not posting for me will be no big deal, lol.. I was recently banned twice from here, once for a week, it was absolutely no big deal, lol... For someone like you though, not being able to post here for a month and a half might send you into therapy, lol...

Let me know if you are ready to go, I will check in later to see if we start tomm...
    Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

brodie
    you got the juice now

Winner gets dmoney's wife

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

This is not your life....? Sure seems like it. And who the hell is Chazz anyhow? Swear I've never even seen him around here

Dmoneytx

Uh, Vinnie, when I go DAYS without posting here, it is pretty obvious that SBR is not my life brotha, lol!!!

I can't take "days off" from my real life. You think SBR is MY LIFE???? Omg.... yikes, uh ok brotha...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    Winner gets dmoney's wife
    I'm not married you stupid fuk

Besides, the girls I go out with you beat off to on your computer... I am pretty sure on that one, trust me...

But go ahead, talk away or whatever it is you were trying to do...

Dmoneytx

I knew you would HAVE to post here you pathetic troll, LOL!!!! You are so predictable you worthless pos, hahaha...

This is not a call for attention you DUMB uneducated loser, I challenged Chaz to a capping contest.

HE ACCEPTED and then TOLD ME what the terms would be. I said fine. I set it up...

If you don't like it, GET THE FUK OUT pattyfukko No one gives two fuks about you, trust me

brodie
    you got the juice now

I'm not married you stupid fuk

Besides, the girls I go out with you beat off to on your computer... I am pretty sure on that one, trust me...

But go ahead, talk away or whatever it is you were trying to do...
    wow you're really gonna embarrass me in front of everyone by bringing up my granny fetish

Dmoneytx

Hey leetreaper, we ALL know that SBR is your fukking life man. You have threads running in almost EVERY sport, it's kind of pathetic..

I love how you started to try tennis. You started off horribly & then you THOUGHT you knew what you were doing when you went on a small winning streak, and then poof! You were gone after another losing streak, lol...

Rather than nominate a post about something negative towards me, I would gladly accept a challenge from you in tennis ANY fukking day of the week.. I would wipe the floor with you without breaking a sweat...

Stick to what you are good at. And what exactly was that again??? Hmmm, I honestly have no clue, but it sure isn't capping sports....
    For the TIME you spend on here, you should be up like $2 million... If I spent 110 hours a week doing something, I would at least be making money on it. You do this SO fing much, in EVERY sport, making no money from it... Great strategy to life. BOL, lol...

pattymayo

Dmoney says sbr isn't his life

- Spends all morning creating a handicapping challenge thread
    - replies to posts within minutes
    - has shared tons of details of his personal life here

Yeah, sbr isn't your life

lol

Dmoneytx

wow you're really gonna embarrass me in front of everyone by bringing up my granny fetish
    Don't know OR give a fuk how old you are..

YOU are the one who keeps finding ME and talking shit...

Grow the fuk up man, lol..

I could give two fuks about you, trust me...

Dmoneytx

Dmoney says sbr isn't his life

- Spends all morning creating a handicapping challenge thread
    - replies to posts within minutes
    - has shared tons of details of his personal life here

Yeah, sbr isn't your life

lol

LOL

-the thread took a TOTAL of 4 mins to set up!! ALL morning???? LMAO!!!
    -I am replying bec I am ON SBR right now you dumb fuk, LMAO!!!! (when I am gone working all day, I don't post now do I??? You are one dumb fukker, hahaha...)
    -I haven't shared 30% of my life on here, ONLY what relates to TENNIS...

SBR is DEF not my life, LMAO!!!! Thanks for the laugh pattyfukko

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Dmoney is such a tool...... with that whack azz goatee and the hooker beside him. BOL to all as always.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

isn't dmoney the guy who consistently loses w/ silly chalky parlays and then melts down like this every so often?
    [if not, apologies]

funny thread though

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    isn't dmoney the guy who consistently loses w/ silly chalky parlays and then melts down like this every so often?
    [if not, apologies]

funny thread though
    That's the old Dmoney

The new Dmoney posts winning tickets after the match

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Ready

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Who am i playin agaisnst? Money or dummy? R they related?

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

And one thing dummy! If one of us posts a pick other one cant make the same pick.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I have a solid piece of advice for you, D'Mo:

Never take anything personally on the internet (apart from actual contact with authorities), especially not if it's personal.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Ddummytx View Post
    we are one & the same.
    you can play against both of us.

my first play shall be
    serena williams LIVE @ 1.030
    feds +1.5 sets @ 1.16
    djoker @ 1.132

1.35 odds x 20 units
    What do you think of Lu 1st set up 5-2?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

we are one & the same.
    you can play against both of us.

my first play shall be
    serena williams LIVE @ 1.030
    feds +1.5 sets @ 1.16
    djoker @ 1.132

1.35 odds x 20 units

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me...no more.

STAY STRONG

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

pattymayo

Listen, Patty why don't you go get a fukking life of your own?????? I am a USPTA level II teaching pro. Been teaching for 15 years in Houston. I do a ton of work with Sp Olympics in Houston & Texas during our tennis season.. I play 4.5 mens singles, not open & I have been in the top 5 for four of the last five years, no easy feat sir, the last two years finishing #2! Lol... I posted for years for free and always tried to help people out with info or questions. I know my tennis as well as ANY one on here!!!

brodie
    you got the juice now

Hey stay strong can i ask you a question??? WHY do you INSIST on continuing to post song lyrics in all these threads???? LMAO!!! Do you not have a LIFE of your own??? OR ANYYY tennis knowledge to actually help any of the posters here??? I used to post picks a while ago I would help people out ALLL THE TIME! Ya, I stopped posting , but I broke even after THOUSANDS of picks, do you know how good that makes my capping skills?? I am amazing. I teach tennis for a LIVING BRO!!!!!! But keep singing your lyrics, to each his own I guess..
    I knew you would HAVE to respond to me you pathetic troll, LOL!!!! You are so predictable you worthless pos, hahaha...

This is not a call for attention you DUMB uneducated loser, I challenged Chaz to a capping contest.

HE ACCEPTED and then TOLD ME what the terms would be. I said fine. I set it up...

If you don't like it, GET THE FUK OUT Stay Strong No one gives two fuks about you, trust me
    these last 2 were so perfect lmao

this should turn out good

STAY STRONG

Surrender your love.

Dmoneytx

LOL!!! I just came in for a quick lunch in between lessons and I WONDER WHO THE JEALOUS FUK IS who made up the new account just bec they obviously want TO SUK MY DIK????? Someone went that far over me????? Holy fuk - HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I'm flattered I really am, but I don't think whoever did this will be around long, just a hunch...

But it does send a direct message to me that you are 1) very jealous of me or this would be a waste of your time & 2) oh, I already said you are OBVIOUSLY very jealous of me - guess that's it...

Thanks for the good laugh though, but just so you know I am not gay. So you can stop trying to suk my dik, seriously, it's lame and old...

Dmoneytx

these last 2 were so perfect lmao

this should turn out good
    Hey BroDICK, what the fuk is wrong with Chaz and I wanting to do a capping contest??? This had ZERO to do with you. Absolutely nothing.. Zero.. But you still have to jump in constantly and talk shit??? You are one PATHETIC FUKKING LOSER bro... You really must have no life, like none..

Talk all the shit you want now, I have to go back to work... I just think you are total garbage to keep talking to people in threads that had nothing to do with you... You obviously got curb stomped in high school at lot more than once, obviously... Otherwise you wouldn't have the constant URGE to talk shit to people that never address you...

You are completely pathetic & utterly useless in my opinion for anything associated with tennis or site's like these... But they ARE public and fukking losers like you will ALWAYS be around, always... LOL, you should grow the fuk up man & grow some balls, it is very obvious you are fairly young, you stupid fuk, lol...

brodie
    you got the juice now

Hey BroDICK, what the fuk is wrong with Chaz and I wanting to do a capping contest??? This had ZERO to do with you. Absolutely nothing.. Zero.. But you still have to jump in constantly and talk shit??? You are one PATHETIC FUKKING LOSER bro... You really must have no life, like none..

Talk all the shit you want now, I have to go back to work... I just think you are total garbage to keep talking to people in threads that had nothing to do with you... You obviously got curb stomped in high school at lot more than once, obviously... Otherwise you wouldn't have the constant URGE to talk shit to people that never address you...

You are completely pathetic & utterly useless in my opinion for anything associated with tennis or site's like these... But they ARE public and fukking losers like you will ALWAYS be around, always... LOL, you should grow the fuk up man & grow some balls, it is very obvious you are fairly young, you stupid fuk, lol...
    lollll i had to reread the username a few times i thought this was ddummy at first.

it's funny you keep saying that i'm talking shit about you but if you read through the thread it's just you talking shit to me

im half your age (literally). i havent insulted you once, are you sure im the one that needs to grow up?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    Dmoney is such a tool...... with that whack azz goatee and the hooker beside him. BOL to all as always.
    Who the fuk are you, never heard of ya... Go away

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    [if not, apologies]

funny thread though
    Hey Bruce, "silly" chalk parlays???? Are you sure they are so silly???? Then answer me ONE question tough guy - HOW was I in the positive after TWO years of posing OVER 1,000 plays all on SBR???? Answer me that one question.. And if you can't, then shut the fuk up.
    Thanks

Listen, Patty why don't you go get a fukking life of your own?????? I am a USPTA level II teaching pro. Been teaching for 15 years in Houston. I do a ton of work with Sp Olympics in Houston & Texas during our tennis season.. I play 4.5 mens singles, not open & I have been in the top 5 for four of the last five years, no easy feat sir, the last two years finishing #2! Lol... I posted for years for free and always tried to help people out with info or questions. I know my tennis as well as ANY one on here!!!
    Making fun of a guy who gives 10-15 hours a week for free for Special Olympics athletes??? Really??? WOW, smh...

And I am VERY proud of my accomplishments in my own game of tennis! Very.. I go for 3 tment wins in a row in Beaumont in 2 weeks. So the fact I am proud of myself for training hard, playing practice matches & hitting the gym is something to be made fun of???? Holy shit, whoever typed that must really not have much of their own life, dang... Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Who am i playin agaisnst? Money or dummy? R they related?
    No, we are not related you smart azz fuk... This site is really going downhill the last few years, wow, smh...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    And one thing dummy! If one of us posts a pick other one cant make the same pick.
    I'm not sure if you were talking to me, my name is not dummy you stupid fuk, but I will start tomm morning...
    Points Awarded:

Ddummytx gave Dmoneytx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ddummytx

Dmoneytx

Brodie, putting you on ignore.. Reading your posts is a waste of my life honestly...

And ya'll can have fun here & post a 1,000 posts if ya'll like until I get back on tomm morning or later tonight to post my plays...

I get to play tennis all day, hell ya

PS. It's kind of ironic that I keep telling everyone that SBR is NOT my life. That should be evident by me not posting for 12-18 hour stretches on a daily basis. BUT ya'll keep posting constantly all day long, lol... Even when I am out all night & working all day, ya'll post NON stop... Hilarious. Now ya'll can post freely and talk shit about me, I am gone till tomm most likely, lol, hilarious...

1234 ... Last