nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

There is a max bonus also when keeping your money in.

They have went through slow payout periods previously and they pull through. This is one of the risks playing here.

anci22
    anci22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

And now they change my bet amount
    Tried to wager 500 and they say no hmmm something fishy

nymfan99

any reports of payouts?

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

11 days and counting and still no sign of BTC payment. this doesn't include the 15 business days or so it was delayed as a check payment, before they switched to BTC

anci22

Same here 44 days

Bang
    Bang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Hang in there boys. Most of these times it's issues with the processors they deal with and not the book itself. I'm sure they have the cash; just hard to move it. That is often magnified when the book gets beat bad in the NFL postseason.

anci22

Bang you are absolutely right. Received payment today! Topbet you have totally redeemed yourself!!!!

ezeemunee

just called them again about my pending BTC payout and they tell me it will process any day now. It's been more than 2 weeks since I switched from check to BTC

ezeemunee

anci...how long did you have to wait for your BTC payment?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I met rollover and they offered me a ridiculous bonus to keep my money in the account and I took since it is guaranteed money and a lot of it and I'm not likely to get anything anyway. Might as well give them a chance to work through it and hope for a miracle. These guys are toast.

This ain't gonna work. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to bet out the free cash and will come out ahead. This one is still gonna hurt though.

ezeemunee

I've been slow payed before, but this has to be the worst slow-pay I've ever encountered with TopBet. Still holding out hope that they just need a little extra time.

nymfan99

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    I met rollover and they offered me a ridiculous bonus to keep my money in the account and I took since it is guaranteed money and a lot of it and I'm not likely to get anything anyway. Might as well give them a chance to work through it and hope for a miracle. These guys are toast.

This ain't gonna work. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to bet out the free cash and will come out ahead. This one is still gonna hurt though.
    Can you give a bit more detail. I've seen recent instances of them limiting people, now reported payouts and in my scenario they offered a 50% bonus but it was capped at 1250.00 so all of this tells me that they are using proper risk management. If they were going to run they wouldn't limit people, they would offer max bonuses, not limit people etc... What was you offer? And how much do you have tied up? thanks

nymfan99

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    Can you give a bit more detail. I've seen recent instances of them limiting people, now reported payouts and in my scenario they offered a 50% bonus but it was capped at 1250.00 so all of this tells me that they are using proper risk management. If they were going to run they wouldn't limit people, they would offer max bonuses, not limit people etc... What was you offer? And how much do you have tied up? thanks

Also, they have had probs in the past with some slow pays but they always pull through. This time of the year is slow as people know. They also are keeping communication open and the 2 weeks is really not that long. I'm hopeful

Buffalo Nickle

I think we got the same offer. That is not much of a cap and not really a cap at all considering your max payout is $2,500. They are not using risk management. They are delaying in an effort to keep the bigger balances in house and pay out the smaller balances and keep things working long enough that they hope they can become solvent. They are willing to give away free money because it is cheaper than having to pay out everybody if people rush the exits and keeps people happy and not complaining which would only raise their profile.

nymfan99

I have a 5000.00 payout pending, and I said I would keep my $$ in if I got 50% bonus on the whole amount. They told me they can not do that.. only 1250.00. If they wanted to keep my money in they would just give me 50% on the whole balance. So this is showing some risk management.

How much of a balance do you have?

Buffalo Nickle

I have a 5000.00 payout pending, and I said I would keep my $$ in if I got 50% bonus on the whole amount. They told me they can not do that.. only 1250.00. If they wanted to keep my money in they would just give me 50% on the whole balance. So this is showing some risk management.

How much of a balance do you have?
    Not as much as you. I am not interested in providing too many particulars. Doesn't really matter. They gave me guaranteed money to deposit and are giving me more guaranteed money to not withdraw. That is not any kind of risk management. They have guaranteed me a profit of $3,000 minimum before I bet their beatable lines. That is not any kind of risk management.

anci22

Guys,
    You will be fine. They limited my betting which means they are solvent. They have payout power otherwise they could care less about account balances, as they wouldn't intend on paying out anyways. I've confimed with OSGA and they are good. I've been playing with them for 5 years and not once was I stiffed!!! Give them time and just relax you will get paid as I was very scared at first also but have been reassured.

ezeemunee

anci...so how long did you actually have to wait for your BTC payout?

dm5023
    dm5023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Anyone get their payouts yet?
    Last edited by dm5023; 03-06-17 at 05:08 PM.

ezeemunee

called them again today and was told the same thing..."any day now"

ezeemunee

they also offered to give me 50% bonus with 3X rollover to cancel my pending payout. I declined

topbetuser
    topbetuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Called today to have them change the payout to bitcoin since it has been passed the 15 business day period. Was told by them it's better to wait for a check since there is a very long bitcoin queue the check will be faster. Was told I would receive tracking number by next Friday which would be the 25 business day mark.

KoolHandLuke
    KoolHandLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

I requested a wire payout for $2000 on Jan 6... still didn't have it on Feb 3 so I called to complain and they talked me into reversing it and accepting a bonus with 3X rollover just on the bonus. On Feb 13 I requested a $2500 payout via Bitcoin and was told it would come out of my act in 2-3 days then 24-72 hours later I would receive the BTC. I still don't have it (Mar 7) and I've called several times and filed a SBR complaint which I told them I was going to do.

Personal opinion is that they aren't paying out at all or are only using BTC deposits for BTC payouts. So we won't get our $ until others deposit using BTC. They process deposits in 10-15 minutes but takes 30-45 days if your lucky to get payouts...

dm5023

I'm waiting for $5k wire from Feb 20th, but from the sounds of everyone else, I still have a long time to wait. They also called me about the cancel/bonus deal. Said no chance.

ezeemunee

looks like anci22 the only person reported being paid lately...and that was 7 days ago

topbetuser

Quote Originally Posted by ezeemunee View Post
    looks like anci22 the only person reported being paid lately...and that was 7 days ago
    The strange thing is I had 5 total payouts in queue. The first two were tardy around the time there phones went down they were in the bitcoin queue. During that time they sent me the first payout with bitcoin and then the second one, one day after. Last Monday I emailed aboUT payout #3 being over 15 business days and to put it through with bitcoin and I got it within 1 hour (only fast payout) now waiting on the last 2 and getting the same run around and excuses as I did when the first two were late.

dm5023

Maybe they will have some inflows during March Madness. They told me 20 business days is the turnaround time on bank wires. Glad to hear you got your 3 sent to you.

ezeemunee

over 3 weeks now with my BTC payout that was switched over from delayed check

dog
    dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 898

I just got a $2500 check I requested back on January 9; I am way down with them recently so I'm a good customer.

ezeemunee

that's a good sign

KoolHandLuke

$2500 check came today, sthey switched what was supposed to be a Bitcoin payout to check w/o telling or asking me but glad to finally have it. They said they have the check processing working well again and Bitcoin is not. Process started on Jan 6 and was an exhausting ordeal. I have another payout (wire) in queue so hopefully they are working their way out of this mess...

kickerconspiracy
    kickerconspiracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Good to hear people are getting payouts. Been waiting on two since mid-January. Called about 10 days ago and they said they had a couple of batches ahead of me which sounded like bs at the time.

KoolHandLuke

Was told today that they are only offering checks now,,, no bank wires or bitcoin. I assume this to be temporary, at least for the bank wires. I have a feeling the bitcoin payouts will always be limited by and based the amount of $ players deposit in bitcoin.

topbetuser

Received DHL tracking today for check coming to me tomorrow. Payout date was Feb 11th. I only have 1 payout left in the queue. They have paid the other 4 now.

First 123 Last