bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

1vice NBA-DOUBLEPAY PROMO PAYOUT-Awesome

thank you 1Vice and thank you to the people on this forum that let me know about this promo offer

I had signed up for their NBA double promo at the beginning of the year along with a number of other people from this forum. as a matter of fact I learned of the promotion from somebody on this forum
    it was the best promo that I seen in 15 years of gambling at offshore sports books and a lot of people including myself was wondering how they could give out such a promo and if you won would you get paid on it. a bunch of people thought it was too good to be true and there had to be a catch to it and I was wondering that myself.but I decided to take a shot at it to see if it was real or not and wound up sending them $1,000
    For people who don't know what the promo was it was you would buy an NBA team and then every time you bet on that team and they won the spread you would double your bet. I bought the New York Knicks for $500 to open the account and then decided to buy another team the Washington Wizards about two weeks later for 500 more.
    you could buy any team you want but some teams obviously cost more to purchase such as Golden State Cleveland San Antonio
    they gave you a match free play bonus in the same amount as your deposit and you had to roll over the money 10x
    so for the ny knicks I had my $500 deposit plus my free play which totaled $1,000 which means I had to bet $10,000 to satisfy the rollover and it was the same with the Washington Wizards.
    so every time I bet the New York Knicks or the Washington Bullets to cover the spread and they do 1vce deposits the amount of my bet to My Account the next day as long as I call in and let them know that I won.

as an example last night I bet the Washington Bullets plus two and a half against New Orleans and I won. now all I do is call them sometimes today and let them know I won the NBA double promo and they credit my account for the exact same amount that I won last night.

pretty incredible promotion right?

i satisfied my roll over about 10 days ago and yesterday I decided to ask for a withdrawal of $3,000 which is the max you can get in any one month. they responded almost immediately and ask me to send a copy of my license and credit card to be sure of who I was and within an hour of me sending it they emailed me and said everything was good to go and they would be sending out my money
    they got my information and deducted it from my account and I'm pretty sure its on its way.-

I will let everyone know when I receive the check.

I have Account at all the main books 5Dimes bookmaker heritage and wasn't really looking for another book until I saw this promotion. I looked up one vice rating at SBR and saw it was a c- I was a little hesitant about getting involved with another book with that type of rating and especially with the type of too good to be true promo they were offering and I'm 99% sure that I would have not sent them any money without this incredible promotion because I'm quite happy with the sports books I use now and I never have to worry about getting paid and leaving my cash in their accounts for months or years at a time.

if one vice treats all its customers the way they have treated me so far they deserve a lot higher rating than a c-
    I hope I will be singing the same tune 6 months or a year from now.and I feel a lot more confident that this will be the case after having dealt with them in the last couple of days.

I am NOT a shill for them and I don't get any extra benefits by writing this post
    .just want to let other SBR members know that so far this promo is on the up and up and I've received money from them without a hassle at all.(well I really haven't received it yet but it's coming)

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55318

...a withdrawal of $3,000 which is the max you can get in any one month.

WTF?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

thanks for the update beefaroni

ryhenry09
    ryhenry09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Let me know how long your check takes.. Mine took 44 days last month. ** or ** is always very prompt, same day usually.

I used to love this book, but if you win, you will be limited very quickly and they will take away many betting options/sports.

They only want your business if your a losing bettor, period. Sucks, but they flip the switch on you once you hit a good streak.

bferony

yea its gonna take a while to get the money but as long as they keep paying. and they have limited me on a bunch of things but they keep letting me play the max 500 a bet on my nba teams and that's all I CARE about. there really only hurting themselves by putting low limits on me because I'm tying to give them action to win some of their money back
    I definitely would be a losing bettor if they they let me bet.

ryhenry09
    ryhenry09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I hear ya.. i tried to explain that too.. Hot runs dont last forever..

I do understand them limiting there risk, there call i guess.

Bottom line, if you bet more than 100 and you win, be prepared to be limited.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bferony View Post
    yea its gonna take a while to get the money but as long as they keep paying. and they have limited me on a bunch of things but they keep letting me play the max 500 a bet on my nba teams and that's all I CARE about. there really only hurting themselves by putting low limits on me because I'm tying to give them action to win some of their money back
    I definitely would be a losing bettor if they they let me bet.
    I will be withdrawing within the next few days.. only about 1.5k left of my 10k RO. I was limited from the gates.. 250 MAX on NBA and all sports actually. If I wanted more it had to be done in live betting which is 350 max. REally hope you get your check and will be looking in this thread until you do.

bferony

Quote Originally Posted by ryhenry09 View Post
    I hear ya.. i tried to explain that too.. Hot runs dont last forever..

I do understand them limiting there risk, there call i guess.

Bottom line, if you bet more than 100 and you win, be prepared to be limited.
    but they definitely are not limiting the risk with their promo
    there have been a few times I even made a bet i thought i would lose at 1vice and bet the other side at 5d,heritage,or bookmaker and just pay juice. but the couple of times i tried that i would up losing at 5dimes and increasing my balance at 1vice. It sounds crazy and it is, but i doint want to win any more money at 1vice. They seem like good people and they offered a great promo But both of my nba teams (knicks and wizzards seem to be covering right now and that adds 1000 each time) i just probably have to lower my nba bets to a hundred or so i guess i am not going to worry about anymore it is what it is and i had a funny feeling this could happen when i was considering openning the acct. whats gonna happen is gonna happen. i didnt do anything wrong and i didnt offer that promo. i just sent them money and bet what they let me
    Last edited by bferony; 12-12-15 at 02:29 PM.

NewYorkStress81
    NewYorkStress81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

I tried cashing a check out 1 year ago from them for the same amount. After 30 days it never came. I then made a forum post on another forum, they saw it and had a fit, one day later they sent it P2P in 2 transactions. Hopefully they are quicker now. Do they not offer Bitcoin withdrawels?

killawookie

Quote Originally Posted by bferony View Post
    but they definitely are not limiting the risk with their promo
    there have been a few times I even made a bet i thought i would lose at 1vice and bet the other side at 5d,heritage,or bookmaker and just pay juice. but the couple of times i tried that i would up losing at 5dimes and increasing my balance at 1vice. It sounds crazy and it is, but i doint want to win any more money at 1vice. They seem like good people and they offered a great promo But both of my nba teams (knicks and wizzards seem to be covering right now and that adds 1000 each time) i just probably have to lower my nba bets to a hundred or so i guess i am not going to worry about anymore it is what it is and i had a funny feeling this could happen when i was considering openning the acct. whats gonna happen is gonna happen. i didnt do anything wrong and i didnt offer that promo. i just sent them money and bet what they let me
    /i have one of your two teams and am in the SAME exact boat.. im now 10x deposit and worried about doing further damage. Will request a WD on Monday of max 3000. Did they charge you 100 fee?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkStress81 View Post
    I tried cashing a check out 1 year ago from them for the same amount. After 30 days it never came. I then made a forum post on another forum, they saw it and had a fit, one day later they sent it P2P in 2 transactions. Hopefully they are quicker now. Do they not offer Bitcoin withdrawels?

If if I am not mistaken it is one of those books who allow Bitcoin deposits up to $5,000 ....but,will only
    let you cashout via Bitcoin equivalent to your amount deposited. Tell me how shady that is.

bferony

[QUOTE=killawookie;24966167]/i have one of your two teams and am in the SAME exact boat.. im now 10x deposit and worried about doing further damage. Will request a WD on Monday of max 3000. Did they charge you 100 fee?

yes they chareged me a hundred and both my f*****. teams won again last night so i have already made back the three that they are sending me. S*********t

NewYorkStress81

How long did he say it'll take for you to recieve the check? If you are planning to cash out the other 3,000, suggest to get it all P2P in installments. Otherwise this will be a long drawn out process. They do not like paying out anything over $800.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

that promo sounds very dangerous to me as the bookie is willingly going under which can only mean one thing and that is to get as many deposits as possible and dissapear

NewYorkStress81

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    that promo sounds very dangerous to me as the bookie is willingly going under which can only mean one thing and that is to get as many deposits as possible and dissapear
    They do promotions like this every year. However, you are correct its only a matter of time, before it catches up with them. I still don't see the logic in depositing in a book that anything above $800 you will certainly sweat out and they will limit you. Just stick to youwager, heritage, 5 dimes and bookmaker family.

killawookie

This might be a dumb question but do they give any sort of update during the entire month they use to get you a MO payout? Like you confirm they have received the request.. From then what can you expect from acceptance email and the time frame from there?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    This might be a dumb question but do they give any sort of update during the entire month they use to get you a MO payout? Like you confirm they have received the request.. From then what can you expect from acceptance email and the time frame from there?

In my experience nothing as far as updates. I have one pending as well that was requested around the 1st and I will update you if you like.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    In my experience nothing as far as updates. I have one pending as well that was requested around the 1st and I will update you if you like.
    Eww. Requested 20 days ago? That blows. Even America's bookie sent $4,000 in total of 10 days. First being in 4 days. Probably waiting for more deposit to come to pay you.

pjesnik24
    kicked out

Ne careful people, there is absolutely no logic behind this promotion. Imagine you buy all the teams and play both sides what would happen. Well, if there are enough players there this is exactly what the case is and they are losing 10000s of $ on any game it is being played

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Generally get an email once or twice a month from them.

In past two weeks I've received multiple emails AND text messages sent to my phone. In my opinion, 1vice is running now. Getting as many deposits in and running. I said this bonus would be way to good to be true and there is absolutely no reason it takes 44 days to pay a $3000 check as reported. Any reputable book, I have the check in hand within 10 days including weekends. Slow pay, too good of promos and now tons and tons of marketing (offering me 100% cash bonus 8x rollover for example [which is an EV+ of over 25%]) is just insane red flags. I wish you guys luck but start sweating.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Eww. Requested 20 days ago? That blows. Even America's bookie sent $4,000 in total of 10 days. First being in 4 days. Probably waiting for more deposit to come to pay you.

yeah, there stated window is within 30 days so its still within window. I have taken payouts previously that have taken less and longer.

killawookie

Yes, I'd love an update. Would help ease the feeling. They have been spamming emails all year and this being bowl season and the holidays, its just another reason for them to create some new bonus offer for degens that try to take shots and redeposit and fail.

bferony

No more nba-double up promo at 1vice for me
    I got a email from griffin at 1Vice yesterday

Dec 19 (2 days ago)
    to me

Hello Francis

I start by saying you have done very well with our NBA promotion congratulations! But as the old saying goes all good things must come to and end. We will no longer be able to offer you the double promo effective immediately.

Your limits will remain the same as of now, but no more double ups.

Feel free to write your complaints to me and or to SBR

this is my reply

​You definitely have no complaints coming from me. I just got lucky and my teams got hot ats.The knicks are my hometown team and I flipped a coin between wash and la clips. I appreciate your promo and I understand completely your decision as I would do the same. At this point I have nothing to say except good things about 1vice and will say that on any forum. Happy holidays

I knew this had to be coming and I am glad in some ways that its over. I am up about 13 dimes with 50-75% coming directly from the double up promo. If you add in the money I lost betting other side at 5d and heritage, I am up net about 9 dimes as I said i just got lucky my teams were winning.

I honestly don't think I will have trouble collecting my winnings as griffin seems to me to be a straight up guy and other sbr mem say they respect him also. I am still going to give 1vice some of my action even though I am losing money every time I lose a bet for 110 juice when I always get 105 or better.

again the nba promo was a no lose situation in my opinion so I completely understand getting cut-off

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

[QUOTE=bferony;25007725]No more nba-double up promo at 1vice for me
    I got a email from griffin at 1Vice yesterday

Damn nice job man u was beating them so bad they had to give u the boot lmfao

killawookie

Wow interesting.. I doubt I'll get that email as I'm only up a few grand and limits are lower than you. What I find weird is payout dept is closed till JAN 5TH! I hope that does not delay the already delayed.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55318

What I find weird is payout dept is closed till JAN 5TH!.
    As long as the deposit dept open there is nothing to worry?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Wow interesting.. I doubt I'll get that email as I'm only up a few grand and limits are lower than you. What I find weird is payout dept is closed till JAN 5TH! I hope that does not delay the already delayed.

I spoke with one of the CS reps today on live chat and was told it would not delay my current pending payout. Will know in next week or so.

pjesnik24
    kicked out

Strange that the payout department od closed for 2 Weeks, maybe a small warning sign?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    Strange that the payout department od closed for 2 Weeks, maybe a small warning sign?
    I think this is stanard, even with the trusted books.

Krheigle
    #cashtickets
    Krheigle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

Just spoke with Griffin & Ed. They are sending all payout request recieved between now and Jan 5th free of charges for the delay. Been closing for Holidays every year since theyve been open. Standard 1vice procedure. I like this book.

Accountant4Life
    Accountant4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is just an FYI to all the people who play on 1Vice. I used to play on them because of the awesome promotion. Long story short I racked up a lot of money and they refused to pay out the maximum allowed for the month. I had to settle with 750$ a week for 8 weeks. Now my account is banned because I am a "Sharp"

Edit: Oh yeah, I had to pay the "fee" each week. 40$+
    Last edited by Accountant4Life; 12-23-15 at 11:23 AM. Reason: See above

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

Accountant, they paid you. Which is fair. They booted you for winning too much. Should make current players feel better about the risk management. Glad you won though!

Accountant4Life
    Accountant4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Krheigle View Post
    Accountant, they paid you. Which is fair. They booted you for winning too much. Should make current players feel better about the risk management. Glad you won though!
    Joke of a site if you ask me. 5 dimes and nitrogen is far superior. Nitrogen is instant pay out. So why the penetrate would you stay on 1V?

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

5 dimes is long standing one of the best in the business. I couldn't speak on nitrogen. However, I appreciate the dedicated level of customer service that 1v provides. The bonus options don't hurt either.