wasprush
    wasprush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Dont feel bad they got me for over 2.9 million that I won in one month in march. I gave all my information to OSGA and I have told SBR when all of this start in early April. I will try to paste my last balance i had on March 27 of 1.4 million. that day I placed a 200,000 4 team parlay won 800,000 more. Then they changed their site and they would only take my bets on by call in. I won 13 straight bets for a total of 650,000+. Then on the Ncaa championship game they froze me. I started with a 300 dollar deposit

wasprush

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  10.7 KB

wasprush

Like I said I told SBR not to post my situation. I was afraid it would make things worse. I still believe Jeff Cash from Bet Mayor is running both sites. He talks alot like Carlos Torres on globalbet. If you go to Bet Mayor forum on SBR you will see same complaints.

wasprush

Also I let Redsox know back in early April. We have been communicating every few days.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

letting you place 200k parlay bets is a bit of a giveaway they weren't managing the business in a way designed to last forever.

wasprush

I told my brother that no other gambling site would ever let me bet that much. Told him that I would never get paid well that has happened

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by wasprush View Post
    I told my brother that no other gambling site would ever let me bet that much. Told him that I would never get paid well that has happened
    Did they suggest you take equity in the business or anything like that?

I expected that might happen with you.

BearsFan1
    BearsFan1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

Quote Originally Posted by wasprush View Post
    Dont feel bad they got me for over 2.9 million that I won in one month in march. I gave all my information to OSGA and I have told SBR when all of this start in early April. I will try to paste my last balance i had on March 27 of 1.4 million. that day I placed a 200,000 4 team parlay won 800,000 more. Then they changed their site and they would only take my bets on by call in. I won 13 straight bets for a total of 650,000+. Then on the Ncaa championship game they froze me. I started with a 300 dollar deposit
    Sir if you can turn $300 into over 1 million you're playing the wrong way… You need to move to Vegas like today !

wasprush

They started asking me what to pick. It didn't make any sense for them to freeze my account, they weren't going to pay people anyways. The highest bet I took was a 2 team parlay 500,000 and I won a little over 200,000 it was Wisconsin and i can't remember the other team. I don't like to bet baseball. So I will wait for college football.

Optional

I guess it must have been fun making hundreds of thousand dollar bets at least.

Funny that you cared so little by that point that you cant recall the teams though!

tiffandgolf
    tiffandgolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Yes I believe betmayor and globalbet are basically the same thing. Betmayor will pull the same move within 6 months

wasprush

They are the same Jeff Cash is Globalbet and Bet Mayor I'm convinced of it. Jeff suckered me into Book247 they screwed me out of 30,000. He said it was these bad people running when all along it was him. He then tried to get me to come to bet Mayor. So he went one step further and started globalbet.eu suckered me there. But I always kept thinking someone always said the words "MY FRIEND" to me and finally I put it together in Mid March that Carlos from globalbet says that and then Jeff Cash called me trying to get me to depoit with Bet Mayor. Both always says MY FRIEND
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffandgolf View Post
    Yes I believe betmayor and globalbet are basically the same thing. Betmayor will pull the same move within 6 months

BearsFan1
    BearsFan1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

Quote Originally Posted by tiffandgolf View Post
    It's a lot quicker than six months tiff, try calling them it doesn't get answered and routed in there wagering line doesn't even work, what I'm thinking is that SBR on any new books that get licensed should see if Jeff is involved and if he is give him a F blacklist rating immediately. That would go for any other OS review site as well

First ... 2345