Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Turkey-Fenerbahce...Thoughts on game tomorrow

Thinking about placing a large wager on Fenerbahce tomorrow...any thoughts would be appreciated positive or negative looking for feedback line is -130 right now and going on up all the books

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I found a few interesting things about this match, now I don't speak Turkish and sometimes Google translator to English doesnt translate well but I got the gist of a few articles. Fener fans are already upset with their recent form they've even wanted to march to get the Prez to resign and were met by policeand it's only the 4th week into this season. Another site had polled 10k+, 70% blames mgmt, 22% say it's just football, and 8% blame the team.They do have a lot of new players especially in D, Neustader from Schalke, van der Wiel from PSG, Skrtel from Liverpool. Van Persie can barely play 45', Fernandao will miss this match but even through all this I think Fener can win today. There was a report I read that Demriel the GK got the team together and had a team meeting. He was quoted as saying (google translated) "I will play with a great sense of responsibilty for everyone in the field. A giant team have entrusted us with. However, we could not process the remaining expected. Anyone with Kasimpasa match we should shot our true strength." Also newly reacquired Moussa Sow asked for patience from the fans saying we have to make the fans happy and he's ready to find the net vs Kasimpasa. I think their ready and pumped to win here. If the line gets to juicy o2.5 is -110 and I think thats entirely possible here. BOL

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

That's bud appreciate it took the Fenerbahce and the over 2.5 covered by the 1st half. Appreciate the insight once again

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea man no prob, I was all over this match Fener ML x2, Fener -1, and the o2.5 need them to hold on for another 30'