Jcole94
    Jcole94's Avatar Become A Pro!

LA Galaxy Vs Seattle Sounders OVER 2.5

Galaxy playing with 4 centrebacks due to injury and both have a good offense. Seattle will go for it here

Right now its at -110

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

On it. Thinking 2-1 Seattle GL to us

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Quote Originally Posted by Jcole94 View Post
    Galaxy playing with 4 centrebacks due to injury and both have a good offense. Seattle will go for it here

Right now its at -110
    I don't know Galaxy at all but just for discussion, I think if you play with 4 centrebacks, your left and right back will just not go forward and it will create less space for your midfielders. They will be slow and have problem to protect the counter attack but they probably add an extra holding midfielder to try to protect the wings.

ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

on it! it's at -135 right now for me and -140 at other places. good luck to us all!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Galaxy have their first choice back line for first time in a while so no idea where u got tht info from

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

easy, nice call. it was over in 40 minutes.

Jcole94
    Jcole94's Avatar Become A Pro!

• "It's not ideal to play with four centerbacks across the backline. You can't fault those guys because we don't really have a chance to practice like that," said Landon Donovan. "We knew only yesterday that Robbie Rogers wasn't going to be able to (play), so you have to adjust accordingly. It's not the perfect situation, but that's part of a season. That stuff happens and you have to deal with it. That's not an excuse, but I think we're better defensively than what we showed."
    • http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...-match-preview

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Galaxy have their first choice back line for first time in a while so no idea where u got tht info from