rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    ...says the loser. It's like 6 year olds crying about losing their kickball game.

What makes it 10x funnier is that the same losers were saying there is no way their crooked candidate could lose . No way!

The American workers have spoken. The ones at rallies the left dismissed as dumb working folk. They built this country and they have taken it back.
    That's why your boy is illegitimate. Needed Russia's help.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump makes the headlines and calls out CNN for putting forth non factual reporting... Obama fair well speech gets almost zero coverage.. Oh the times have chanced!!! ..

We got a real man taking over the white house!!!! Trump fights back and I like that...

Want to bet 100 points that he doen't make it 4 years? For my stocks ;I hope he does. But when a cop thinks he is above the law then he usually ends up in trouble. Our president elect thinks rules don't apply to him.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Want to bet 100 points that he doen't make it 4 years?
    I think you and I already have a 100 pts bet going for this prop...but I can add another hundo to that, if you like.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Want to bet 100 points that he doen't make it 4 years? For my stocks ;I hope he does. But when a cop thinks he is above the law then he usually ends up in trouble. Our president elect thinks rules don't apply to him.
    Chico you don't have a 100 points.. Trump makes 4 easily...

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Chico is angry that Trump is going to deport half his family

give him a break

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    That's why your boy is illegitimate. Needed Russia's help.
    Losers need excuses, winners go home and fvk the cheerleaders.... or in our case just laugh at your incisiveness crying.

Your team lost the American worker. Actually ceded them by not cutting short nap time to visit them. So play the blame game if it comforts you but the truth is your gal ignored the midwest and they rose up. Can you hear them now??

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

There should be professional kickball. What a fun activity.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Speaking of a bullshit news story, just read that the "Clock Boy" defamation lawsuits have been dismissed and Ahmed's dad now owes $82,000 in legal fees.

Nice try scammers.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    There should be professional kickball. What a fun activity.
    insta-lol at myself

like kickball even exists anymore

first homo that got a slight welt would sue the school district...penetrate i hate this country

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Speaking of a bullshit news story, just read that the "Clock Boy" defamation lawsuits have been dismissed and Ahmed's dad now owes $82,000 in legal fees.

Nice try scammers.

that's Obama's boy... the Clock Boy

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    insta-lol at myself

like kickball even exists anymore

first homo that got a slight welt would sue the school district...penetrate i hate this country
    Well since you rich and don't pay taxes then what is holding you back

reigle9

Well since you rich and don't pay taxes then what is holding you back
    Wtf does that have to do with kickball?

Jesus christ. I didn't drink enough yet for this shit.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Losers need excuses, winners go home and fvk the cheerleaders.... or in our case just laugh at your incisiveness crying.

Your team lost the American worker. Actually ceded them by not cutting short nap time to visit them. So play the blame game if it comforts you but the truth is your gal ignored the midwest and they rose up. Can you hear them now??
    If you say so. You don't have enough posts to know what the last 8 years were like in here. Obama this,
    Obama that. Guess what, it's our turn.

If I remember, your boy was crying the blues when his poll numbers were down. Rigged! Have people monitor
    polling stations! Crooked Hillary! Russia if you are listening, get those 30k of Hillary's emails! How American.

Been saying it for years in here. The world is getting dumber. With a Trump win just proves my point.

chico2663

Dude i play poker on a regular basis so hundy isn't a problem. Just say I'm uncertain so I would rather not bet. Steel as my family is rich and repub then I am grandfathered in. If you look at my avatar you'll notice a white skinned tall man throwing the disk. That is my uncle who played football at Tarelton st back in the 60's as offensive tackle. Also have a cousin that is col. in army and have a cousin who grad. from rice that is going to be a lawyer in the marines. Now I know that you were probably a geek but we in my family played sports and went into the service. It is what we were taught.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

If you say so. You don't have enough posts to know what the last 8 years were like in here. Obama this,

so... you are no different

congrats... glad you are off of your High Horse

chico2663

Well with the aca being done away there is hope. A number of people who were on the a.c.a. voted for trump. Good shot they may not be here in 4 years to vote repub again. lol
    If I remember, your boy was crying the blues when his poll numbers were down. Rigged! Have people monitor
    polling stations! Crooked Hillary! Russia if you are listening, get those 30k of Hillary's emails! How American.

Been saying it for years in here. The world is getting dumber. With a Trump win just proves my point.
    Well with aca being gone; all those poor white repubs may not be here in 4 years

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Obama this,
    Obama that.
    Democratic party decimated under Obama. Really you have to admit to this at least. Obama was a disaster for the dems. Lost so many seats in house, senate, state legislation and etc.

Trump has MANY faults. Many Trumps supporters admit to this (he is very wrong on Iran nuclear deal for example). But Obama supporters treat Obama like Christ. Zero faults found. rkelly you have to understand that Obama was ultimately bad for the dems. I mean the data is there.

RoyBacon

You may be right but it doesn't matter. Step back and realize Obama was elected with 94% black vote and 99% of welfare recipients. We the losers did not cry and point out that most of those that voted for him had no clue as to policy. We didn't cry non stop. We did stack the deck with conservatives to limit his damage but we didn't blame the Russians or make up fake crap. We, the winners, are just suggesting that you the losers show a little class in defeat.

chico2663

dems lost seats is because the apathy of the people to hillary. Also the democratic party has swung to far to the left losing the working class

chico2663

You may be right but it doesn't matter. Step back and realize Obama was elected with 94% black vote and 99% of welfare recipients. We the losers did not cry and point out that most of those that voted for him had no clue as to policy. We didn't cry non stop. We did stack the deck with conservatives to limit his damage but we didn't blame the Russians or make up fake crap. We, the winners, are just suggesting that you the losers show a little class in defeat.
    Where the hell were you? DO you not remember the protesting and the crying of the right after the elections.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Nice try scammers.
    Glad to see Obama's pond got nothing.. The clock boy story was a joke from the very start.. No harm no foul was done in the end to clock bomb boy.. Precaution is a tool that should be used in this day and age when it comes to potential terrorist threats of any nature...

Check and double check everyone I say especially if they are of Arab decent and practicing the Muslim faith...

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Chico finely admits he's a Whop?

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Greetings my fellow Americans, I want all my friends to know I am happy as a beetle in a pile of dung.
    And my photo speaks for itself.
    And further more, for all my Lib friends, found to be plentiful on SBR, I must say, better luck in 2032..caus', that's when your ugly number is due to show again.

chico2663

My friends used to love to say i was a spigger or a chigger. But when I played rugby they would call me st nick the spic and another was skimo. That was in reference to the guy's picture on eskimo pie

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Greetings my fellow Americans, I want all my friends to know I am happy as a beetle in a pile of dung.
    And my photo speaks for itself.
    And further more, for all my Lib friends, found to be plentiful on SBR, I must say, better luck in 2032..caus', that's when your ugly number is due to show again.
    That is one thing I'm grateful about Trump. That he didn't hire christie or this douche

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Election Day, eight states voted to legalize recreational or medical marijuana, bringing the nationwide total of medical states to 29. In Florida, medical marijuana won nearly 2 million more votes than Donald Trump. Added up, 65 million people now live in states that authorize adult recreational use; more than half of all Americans have access to medical marijuana; and almost everyone else lives in a state that permits CBD, a non-psychoactive component of cannabis that helps treatment of juvenile epilepsy. It’s easier now to identify the six states that have done nothing to end the prohibition on marijuana than the ones that are breaking away from the federal law that treats marijuana the same as heroin.
    There was another winner on November 8, however, and he has thrown up a serious challenge to the seemingly inexorable march of legal marijuana. By nominating Senator Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III for attorney general, President-elect Donald J. Trump is about to put into the nation’s top law enforcement job a man with a long and antagonistic attitude toward marijuana. As a U.S. Attorney in Alabama in the 1980s, Sessions said he thought the KKK "were OK until I found out they smoked pot.” In April, he said, “Good people don't smoke marijuana,” and that it was a "very real danger" that is “not the kind of thing that ought to be legalized.” Sessions, who turns 70 on Christmas Eve, has called marijuana reform a "tragic mistake" and criticized FBI Director James Comey and Attorneys General Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch for not vigorously enforcing a the federal prohibition that President Obama has called “untenable over the long term.” In a floor speech earlier this year, Senator Sessions said: "You can’t have the President of the United States of America talking about marijuana like it is no different than taking a drink… It is different….It is already causing a disturbance in the states that have made it legal.”
    let me paraphrase all of this hibbity schwibbity bibbity....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

My friends used to love to say i was a spigger or a chigger. But when I played rugby they would call me st nick the spic and another was skimo. That was in reference to the guy's picture on eskimo pie
    haha.... i haven't called anyone a chigger since the 7th grade down in corpus.....

ah, the memories.....

anyone ever yell out "taco vendor" at you?

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Chico finely admits he's a Whop?
    wop and penetrate no

chico2663

donk at least do a good version

reigle9

point, chico

reigle9

shit came out my SR year of hs

bumped that album so much while dui'ing on the way to parties

RoyBacon

Where the hell were you? DO you not remember the protesting and the crying of the right after the elections.
    As your brothers would say "a brain is a terrible thing to waste".

So when Obama won we were marching through streets, camping outside of Obama's residence, disrespecting the new POTUS in news conferences and making up fake news about the Russians, claiming he was not our POTUS? We were burning the American flag and calling the election illegitimate? No, I definitely don't remember that and neither do you because it didn't happen.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    haha.... i haven't called anyone a chigger since the 7th grade down in corpus.....

ah, the memories.....

anyone ever yell out "taco vendor" at you?
    As a youth I was well defined.Only time i took shit was when my mom was around. My friends called her a mlf My friends gave me that shit but in ohio the only tacos were sold at zantigo's sp. Before taco bell.

chico2663

what I mean.

chico2663

Every one used to think she was susan lucci

First ... 45678910 ... Last