BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Clemson +220 or I go back to the "Rat Race"

If Clemson doesn't win I'm back to being a smchuck 9-5 rat race hourly pay gig. It's been a nice 11 month ride as sports betting solely being my income. Let's win this & continue the dream.

Accepted:
    1/3/2017 11:29:41 PM
    Description:
    Football - NCAA - 151 Clemson +220 for Game

Type Sraight
    Risk 2,500
    To Win 5,500
    Moneyline
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 01-09-17 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Headline : Typo

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

More B.S. Didn't you allegedly put 5K on La. Tech -7? How did that work for you? The fact of the matter is that you never have made a 5K wager in your life. You have 0 Betpoints but you want us to believe that you have made so much money that you did not have to work in 2016. Bull S**t. The truth of the matter is that you could not find a job in 2016. You are right about one thing. It IS a dream.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    More B.S. Didn't you allegedly put 5K on La. Tech -7? How did that work for you? The fact of the matter is that you never have made a 5K wager in your life. You have 0 Betpoints but you want us to believe that you have made so much money that you did not have to work in 2016. Bull S**t. The truth of the matter is that you could not find a job in 2016. You are right about one thing. It IS a dream.
    u really need to get laid...
    Points Awarded:

paco gave kingdom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323 gave kingdom 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BeatTheJerk

You have me completely confused with someone else dude lol.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Aren't u missing a zero? So if u win ur living the life on 5k and if u don't ur back to doing 9-5? How does anyone live off of 5k? I've lost more than that before 4pm kickoff on some weeks
    Points Awarded:

redking gave shadymcgrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeatTheJerk

The Poster you're referring to is "Rocco Rossi" I don't post many plays on here & I bet 10-15 times a month. I've been very selective since I've turned pro, but lately have been on a bad run & my BR is limited hence the reason to go back to the daily 9 to 5 grind .... gotta make a living somehow even if I fail on this bet. I'll be back I was meant to do this. Like I said before I enjoyed my time off, no complaints.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 01-09-17 at 12:27 PM.

shadymcgrady

Ah, ok sounds more compelling thanks for explaining. BOL tonight I think DeShaun has a a chance to shine in the biggest game of his life a la vince young

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Aren't u missing a zero? So if u win ur living the life on 5k and if u don't ur back to doing 9-5? How does anyone live off of 5k? I've lost more than that before 4pm kickoff on some weeks
    2,500 is the last of my gambling BR. I have a bank account I still currently live off of which is way too small to continue to bet as a professional. I made 50k in 11 months & have spent 90% of it & lived off it.

BeatTheJerk

Anymore questions posters you may have, I'm here all day with legitimate responses. I don't have time to fabricate stories I'm a grown ass man.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    2,500 is the last of my gambling BR. I have a bank account I still currently live off of which is way too small to continue to bet as a professional. I made 50k in 11 months & have spent 90% of it & lived off it.
    I hope u get it tonight and keep the dream alive. BOL

BeatTheJerk

I hope u get it tonight and keep the dream alive. BOL
    Thank you shady.

BeatTheJerk

And another thing, what does Betpoints have to do with real God damn US currency ? You f u c k i n g flaming amateur f a g g o t ....

I toss my bet points around as if they come out of my ass. 12 of them currently do everyday.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

If your entire career is riding on one game, particularly a game which is more likely to lose than win, you're not much of a sports bettor.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jerky just takes shots

shadymcgrady

What the eff? Guy is trying to live the dream something we all wish we could do. Some people here as well, for the rest of us it's 50+ hour weeks and we giving him hate? Wth is this forum for? I'm rooting for u jerk, eff nick Saban and the tide tonight.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    If your entire career is riding on one game, particularly a game which is more likely to lose than win, you're not much of a sports bettor.
    Well obviously I felt the past 11 months was probably temporary, because I never really had the BR to fully indulge myself as a professional. None the less, if sports betting is my main and only source of income for an entire year practically. I will refer to that time in my life as a professional bettor. I respect your opinion on how you may or may not bet. This is a medium play for me. My bets range from 1-5k & I throw in 100 dollar parlays from time to time, which has helped keep this life style a float on occasion.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jerky just takes shots
    Think before you speak Mr. Gold. I'm no Lakerboy or Goatmilk throwing out blind dogs on a daily basis.

BeatTheJerk

What the eff? Guy is trying to live the dream something we all wish we could do. Some people here as well, for the rest of us it's 50+ hour weeks and we giving him hate? Wth is this forum for? I'm rooting for u jerk, eff nick Saban and the tide tonight.
    I know your opinion on this matter is probably biased, because you have Clemson tonight, but thank you for the kind words sir lol ...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

GL BTJ. Hate going against Bama, but may do it tonight. Have a feeling it will be a close one.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    GL BTJ. Hate going against Bama, but may do it tonight. Have a feeling it will be a close one.
    GL to you as well however you may play this game. I'm hoping for a close one to keep me entertained, unless Clemson forces turnovers & blows them out that will work too.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I know your opinion on this matter is probably biased, because you have Clemson tonight, but thank you for the kind words sir lol ...
    I have no dog in this fight jerk, I don't bet college football that much

BeatTheJerk

I have no dog in this fight jerk, I don't bet college football that much
    Oh ok bad assumption on my part then. Thanks for your support then pal !

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Based on everything you wrote in this thread, you should rejoin the rat race for a few years, build up a solid bankroll then start betting a flat amount. You have a good chance to make a permenent living by sports betting.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Based on everything you wrote in this thread, you should rejoin the rat race for a few years, build up a solid bankroll then start betting a flat amount. You have a good chance to make a permenent living by sports betting.
    Well said DHP ...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Get that cash!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

if you win and get to $8k, whats the bet size going forward?

good luck

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

People hate winners in this forum. It's crazy to me. All have one common goal, but there is always someone ready to mouth off.

Anyway, good luck brotha.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Get that cash!
    You are the man BD !!!

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if you win and get to $8k, whats the bet size going forward?

good luck
    Back to 1k ... This is my system. I know that would be way to high theoretically, but my bet size is 1-5k & that will not change at the moment. I usually do a best bet type pick as I wait & see where I may have an edge or a good situation to bet on. I do not bet daily ... that is subject to change though.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    People hate winners in this forum. It's crazy to me. All have one common goal, but there is always someone ready to mouth off.

Anyway, good luck brotha.

Dr. Fager
    Update your status
    Dr. Fager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

GL BTJ. For what it's worth, I think you'll cash after the dust settles tonight. If Clemson does go down however, hopefully you'll get back on your feet soon. Lot of animosity on these forums that attempts to undermine some of the interesting content of others.

kidthrillz
    kidthrillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5425

Good luck man. I like your style and I'll be rooting for you.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fager View Post
    GL BTJ. For what it's worth, I think you'll cash after the dust settles tonight. If Clemson does go down however, hopefully you'll get back on your feet soon. Lot of animosity on these forums that attempts to undermine some of the interesting content of others.
    You're a solid guy Dr. Fager. I anticipated some discouragement of course, but I tried & reason with the ones who think I'm full of s h i t. I hope your vision holds true tonight as we seem to agree on how this game may unfold. Thank you for the future good fortune on how & when I get back in the game full time if I fail with this BR.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by kidthrillz View Post
    Good luck man. I like your style and I'll be rooting for you.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Its not hard to tell when people are telling the truth, good luck BJ, Ive been telling people Clemson is going to win for 3 weeks when they play Bama. Wont be easy but they have the team to do it.

1234 Last