jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Hillary -320. OMG!!! Is this race over -320
    When it gets to -420 the hippies will celebrate.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You mean the jury chose not to convict a defendant, not sure you can blame a defense lawyer for doing their job.
    Can you blame her for laughing about it Ben?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Money'shot we know you're a failed businessman(living beyond means)... That's why you nuthug Trump.. But common!!

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Can you blame her for laughing about it Ben?
    I was wrong about the jury. It was actually the child's mother who wanted a plea deal so prosecutor agreed to a lesser charge of 5 years. It was the judge who reduced it to only 1 year and 4 years probation. Laughed about the case destroying her faith in polygraph tests which the defendant passed, she was asked to take the case and didnt want to take it.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-01-16 at 01:01 PM.

Dr.Gonzo

I was wrong about the jury. It was actually the child's mother who wanted a plea deal so prosecutor agreed to a lesser charge of 5 years. It was the judge who reduced it to only 1 year and 4 years probation. Laughed about the case destroying her faith in polygraph tests which the defendant passed, she was asked to take the case and didnt want to take it.
    She's laughing the whole way through the tape.

In my opinion, it's disgusting and shows no class.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

This race was over two years ago. It's been Clinton all along. Seriously, who here believes that they actually count all the votes anymore? C'mon man!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Trump Landslide. Don't be fooled.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Cuban has been calling Trump out for months. And whoever called him jealous--gimme a break--he has more money, is smarter and would crush Trump if he decided to run himself. He probably could beat Hillary

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Cuban has been calling Trump out for months. And whoever called him jealous--gimme a break--he has more money, is smarter and would crush Trump if he decided to run himself. He probably could beat Hillary
    Get real.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Get real.
    I did, suhn. Look above.

DwightShrute

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I was hoping Cuban would put his name in the hat as an independent and crush these fools. He said there wasnt enough time to put together an effective campaign.

We don't know How much Trump makes, spend or is taxed. He seems to only put his name on shit while others invest the cash like Magic Johnson. My guess is he will never reveal his taxes because we will all see that he's never donated a dime of his money to help anyone but himself.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Nice video DS. Cuban was right on with student loans and the competition of colleges. Way too high. Ridiculous.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Tide slowly turning..
    Yet odds remain the same.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Nice video DS. Cuban was right on with student loans and the competition of colleges. Way too high. Ridiculous.
    Yeah. Not a huge fan of him but I don't hate the guy either. He's my least favorite on the Shark Tank.

Bottom Line, no one has all the answers. People who call Trump clueless or stupid make me laugh. He's smarter that all those who call him names. Kinda ironic. I can only imagine how tough it must be always answering questions about all sorts of shit they ask him. Any slip up, the media thinks they have their "I gotcha moment" and if they have to fabricate it or take it completely out of context ... no problem. ----> http://www.catholics4trump.com/the-t...rs-disability/

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yet odds remain the same.
    No.

After the RNC, it was +200ish at Betfair. Now it's +260ish. Moved up about 20 cents just today.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Cuban talking about screamers. Lol I guess he has forgotten about his past behaviours.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    No.

After the RNC, it was +200ish at Betfair. Now it's +260ish. Moved up about 20 cents just today.
    OMG OMG OMG!!!! LOL.

Hillary will get a tiny bump from the DNC shit show. We all knew this. Much to do about nothing. Might be the last chance to get Trump with good value before it gets down to a pick em' and then he's favoured.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cuban not known enough like Trump

Trump has been around forever

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I'm a Trump supporter and he'd be a fool to reveal his taxes, mainly because it can only hurt him.

Like Obama with his college records and fake birth documents.

If you don't release them, everyone just complains but it means nothing. Don't even give them a chance to spin a Pandora's box type story out of it. Truth doesn't matter to the left and MSM, which is why they want to sink their teeth into something even if it's nothing.

Obama wrote on his own book's inside cover bio stating that he was born in Kenya.

The media said nothing, and did nothing, then just glossed it over, over the course of nearly 15-20 years (uncorrected).

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I'm a Trump supporter and he'd be a fool to reveal his taxes, mainly because it can only hurt him.

If you don't release them, everyone just complains but it means nothing. Don't even give them a chance to spin a Pandora's box type story out of it. Truth doesn't matter to the left and MSM, which is why they want to sink their teeth into something even if it's nothing.

Obama wrote on his own book's inside cover bio stating that he was born in Kenya.

The media said nothing, and did nothing, then just glossed it over, over the course of nearly 15-20 years (uncorrected).
    100% spot on

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post

False. Obama did not write that he was born in Kenya.

This was taken from a separate promotional pamphlet written by a literary agent (not written by Obama and not given or approved by him) that was in error. Here is that agent's statement:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

I'm sure your right-wing news blogs (and Trump) spun this to be something else. Typical hysteria.

jtoler

Shruter this is the type reporting I was talking about that saw Trump dip in the polls but they stopped doing it and he rose back up. Theyre back at it, from 6am till 12 pm nothing but the gold star remarks, every single story, slightly different headline, same topic. You say you dont watch CNN, I dont watch Fox, so you probably never see what Im talking about. Of course its flimsy and much ado about nothing, but its effective.

DwightShrute

I don't watch much news toler but I do have CNN (Clinton News Network) on cable. I didn't even have a TV that last 4 years but the new place I am at now has a TV included in the rent. I will watch the debates online and try and catch O"reilly every so often but usually just catch a few of the headlines/videos or read online. CNN is a horrible news station. My God the absolute bias and lies they spew daily is laughable. I know it is what it is. Fox does the same from the other side. If you watch news, best is to see both in order to get a better aspect of the truth. Watch one exclusively is a bad idea.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I don't watch much news toler but I do have CNN (Clinton News Network) on cable. I didn't even have a TV that last 4 years but the new place I am at now has a TV included in the rent. I will watch the debates online and try and catch O"reilly every so often but usually just catch a few of the headlines/videos or read online. CNN is a horrible news station. My God the absolute bias and lies they spew daily is laughable. I know it is what it is. Fox does the same from the other side. If you watch news, best is to see both in order to get a better aspect of the truth. Watch one exclusively is a bad idea.

If they lie daily you should have no problem of listing at least 5 of those lies the past few days.

Go ahead, we will wait.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Whether you like J Mccain or not, you must admit he is quite a man, quite a hero

I admire him greatly. Tell me how many of us would endure what he endured? And remember he did this only for his country. How many of us would refuse to be sent home before others? This man cannot even raise a hand over his head because of the injuries he sustained. He is an honorable man. I disagree with much of his politics, but he is probably the most honorable man right now in both houses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/08/01/john-mccain-trump-does-not-have-unfettered-license-to-defame-those-who-are-the-best-among-us/

jtoler

Yes, CNN are a bunch of liars and very bias like Fox, I only watch CNN from time to time because to me it has the best production, meaning it simply just looks better to me. Its like watching HBO boxing over Showtime boxing, Showtime has the better fights, but HBO's production just looks better. So I only watch it for aesthetic reasons and whatever they report I remove and put what I believe into their narrative.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump Landslide. Don't be fooled.

I asked you to tell us the last time you were correct concerning an argument between the two of us. Many have been settled, can you name even one that found you on top. Just one.

DwightShrute

Yes, CNN are a bunch of liars and very bias like Fox, I only watch CNN from time to time because to me it has the best production, meaning it simply just looks better to me. Its like watching HBO boxing over Showtime boxing, Showtime has the better fights, but HBO's production just looks better. So I only watch it for aesthetic reasons and whatever they report I remove and put what I believe into their narrative.
    I get it. If you lean more to the left, CNN will be more appealing. The same goes for those who lean right, Fox will appeal more. I heard a stat on either Fox or CNN, that 55% of Fox viewers are in fact, liberals. Not sure how many conservatives make up CNN's viewership but I wouldn't surprised to see similar results.

I bet that many conservatives check out CNN to see what the enemy is saying and have a good chuckle. Same goes for liberals watching Fox.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

still waiting for a bunch of those lies by CNN Dwightie. You say they lie constantly should be easy to present some, but you won't. Words mean nothing to these people, especially Dwightie and Brookie. They simply make statements they are unable to defend or prove, and do it all the time.

show the lies Dwightie, show two if you can't do five.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I have great talent at shutting up people like Dwightie and others. The good doc fcked up today and I think he knows he fcked up so he is being a little quiet too. They have no defense if you take the time to pick apart their arguments. It doesn't take much because most of the time they are low level thinkers. And they often make statements they cannot defend. But, it doesn't bother them, they simply ignore the challenge and tomorrow they will repeat their bull shit again. They have zero credibility, they fcking outright lie.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I guess I missed 2 weeks of Cuban going off? My bad.

All I remember is back in January & February... Cuban couldn't stop praising Trump.

He said... "America needs a guy like Trump!"

Now... America doesn't?

I use to think Cuban was one of the greatest of all time.... I think being married effects his mind.

How can you be so inconsistent? You said you were all for Trump! And now you aren't?

What's Cuban up to? I tend to believe what Mr. KLC said... sucking up to the NBA... bunch of liberal eers.

Hangs shite on Cuban 4 being inconsistent yet doesn't mention the king of inconsistency aka Donald...

Meanwhile, John McCain has joined the growing list of rep who have dismissed Trumptards claims regarding muslims...

Dude, it's pretty clear that you have some form of dependency going on...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 08-01-16 at 05:38 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Why am I not surprised... Did your trailer park get subsidized TVs from Obama?

Just fukking with you DS.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I have great talent at shutting up people like Dwightie and others. The good doc fcked up today and I think he knows he fcked up so he is being a little quiet too. They have no defense if you take the time to pick apart their arguments. It doesn't take much because most of the time they are low level thinkers. And they often make statements they cannot defend. But, it doesn't bother them, they simply ignore the challenge and tomorrow they will repeat their bull shit again. They have zero credibility, they fcking outright lie.
    I think it would be safe to say that correlation exists between being a Trumptard and having some level of intellectual impairment...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why am I not surprised... Did your trailer park get subsidized TVs from Obama?

Just fukking with you DS.

First 12345 ... Last