jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's not weak. Point is we bread these terrorists in Afghanistan. If we let the Russians exterminate them back then the way they destroyed ISIS in Syria now there would have been no Osama Bin Laden or 9/11.
    If Russia destroyed ISIS in Syria in such a short time, why hasnt the U.S. been able to do it in 5 years?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Too many people in this thread bashing muslims, like ALL muslims are bad.

That guy that shot up that church full of elderly black people sure wasn't muslim and neither was the Norway shooter that killed all of those kids.
    True, but no one in other counties is cheering for and celebrating what those guys did. That in my opinion is the difference.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    Hillary wants more muslims, Trump wants less. Simple choice indeed.
    Sandy Hook, okc bombings, Colorado theater shootings ring a bell at all? It's not just muslims you idiot. Guns are the problem

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If you read Mac4Lyfe's heroic tale of cowering like a little bitch despite having loaded rifles it makes more sense how easy it was to kill so many...one trigger pull per cowering bitch....plus it lasted somehow 3 hours so we can assume he had an eternity to kill as many he wanted uninterrupted.
    How does one man keep hundreds at bay for hours while he systematically kills them? Think he was an octopus?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If you read Mac4Lyfe's heroic tale of cowering like a little bitch despite having loaded rifles it makes more sense how easy it was to kill so many...one trigger pull per cowering bitch....plus it lasted somehow 3 hours so we can assume he had an eternity to kill as many he wanted uninterrupted.
    Exactly. Plus if you back a large group of scared people into an area with nowhere to go, it's not going to be very hard to mow them down.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    True, but no one in other counties is cheering for and celebrating what those guys did. That in my opinion is the difference.
    Finally some common sense...if we were cheering and celebrating and chanting death to the black churches one would tend to wonder if we were against it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How does one man keep hundreds at bay for hours while he systematically kills them? Think he was an octopus?
    Fear is a motherfukker.

They said he still had a group of people held hostage when the police arrived.

jtoler

Really? Thats the difference?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I agree!

But no need to just pick those 3, we could include others that involved Christians doing the killing. Or the US Gov't, US Soldiers, Cops, etc.....

But Muslims aren't the problem either

The problem are extremists with pulpits and the hatred they incite and spread. Lets start addressing the issue there

jtoler

Fear is a motherfukker.

They said he had a group of people held hostage when the police arrived.
    One man. Semi-automatic. Hundreds of people. Yea fear, ok.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 491

Bettillimbroke99 here is a proposal. Give me a Kalashnikov machine gun and 700 rounds. Then you and 100 of your buddies come after me with no weapons in a packed room without lights. Would you guys get me before I shoot you all? I have 30 round mags which I taped together upside down for quick reloading and I'm also holstered with a high cap Glock for short distance combat.

Do you think you can kill me?

Smoke

Oh and let's not forget about columbine. Who committed those crimes? White americans.

Kermit

Really? Thats the difference?
    Yeah.

I don't know anyone who thinks that what Dylan Roof did made him some kind of hero. I think the cops should have put a bullet in his head when they caught him.

But there sure were a lot of Muslims celebrating what happened in Orlando.

Kermit

One man. Semi-automatic. Hundreds of people. Yea fear, ok.
    So have you watched any Youtube videos where they dissected the Orlando incident and discovered any crisis actors that match anyone from Sandy Hook? This is what you are getting at is it not?

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Sandy Hook, okc bombings, Colorado theater shootings ring a bell at all? It's not just muslims you idiot. Guns are the problem
    resort to attacking the messenger=debate lost.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

If Russia destroyed ISIS in Syria in such a short time, why hasnt the U.S. been able to do it in 5 years?
    They are using their air force and helicopters, they are firing on them with cruise missiles from Russia, they have bombed them with napalm and uranium enriched bombs, they have their best tanks on the ground, they are using their Spetsnaz (elite special forces), they have armed ISIS enemies (Kurds), they have satellite intelligence.

We are trying to defeat ISIS with drone strikes.

Do you see a difference?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

resort to attacking the messenger=debate lost.
    He didn't attack you

You simply have no response to justify high powered weaponry so you resorted to 'attacking the messenger' bs...

GTFOH...

jtoler

So have you watched any Youtube videos where they dissected the Orlando incident and discovered any crisis actors that match anyone from Sandy Hook? This is what you are getting at is it not?
    Nope, nor have I read any articles, just read stuff here and saw ticker on television. Im well versed in this area, I dont need to see much.

jtoler

They are using their air force and helicopters, they are firing on them with cruise missiles from Russia, they have bombed them with napalm and uranium enriched bombs, they have their best tanks on the ground, they are using their Spetsnaz (elite special forces), they have armed ISIS enemies (Kurds), they have satellite intelligence.

We are trying to defeat ISIS with drone strikes.

Do you see a difference?
    My question was rhetorical. I know why they havent defeated them, thats not the answer Id have given.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

This is a true statement, and feel free to flame me as you wish by I just see it like this. We already have enough of our own sick fawks to deal with. Why import more?
    That's true, there are already too many scum in this country, but I don't know man. I just feel every race has their fair share of bad apples, but the good ones in every race far outweighs the bad ones.

It would be interesting to see how everything turns out if Trump ends up winning.

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    He didn't attack you

You simply have no response to justify high powered weaponry so you resorted to 'attacking the messenger' bs...

GTFOH...
    I have plenty of responses. I just dont deal with people who want to get in the mud. People on both sides get flamed. You should know. Opie buried you awhile back and youve been getting backdoored ever since. Have a nice day.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave bradthebloke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

Kermit

Nope, nor have I read any articles, just read stuff here and saw ticker on television. Im well versed in this area, I dont need to see much.
    Yeah, you're well versed alright. You're so good that you don't even need to see the scene to draw your conclusions.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11370

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Stick to facts like the Islam is a copycat religion, muhammed is a pedophile and these attacks are only going to keep happening because of radical Islam.
    Are you talking about the honorable Elijah Muhammad?

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    That's true, there are already too many scum in this country, but I don't know man. I just feel every race has their fair share of bad apples.

It would be interesting to see how everything turns out if Trump ends up winning and he does even 25% of what he says. If he drops the crime rate, then he was right all along.
    Now this is a poster I can reason with. He's stays on topic and out of the mud. cheers, fella.

ACoochy

I have plenty of responses. Like sociopath Shruter i just dont deal with people who refuse to side with narrative because i get flamed. You should know. Whilst preening opies nutsack one day i watched you buried Opie awhile back and Opie's been getting backdoored by me ever since. Have a nice day.
    We all know that Bradley but did you have to tell the world about it??
    Last edited by ACoochy; 06-12-16 at 08:53 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

My question was rhetorical. I know why they havent defeated them, thats not the answer Id have given.
    They attacked Raqqa last week, ISIS capital, and drove them out of Manjib this weekend with only one town left between them and Turkey border. ISIS is on the run. It's only a time before Russia destroys them for good.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you talking about the honorable Elijah Muhammad?
    Is that the 14 year old Muslim inventor who brought the clock-bomb looking thing to school and then Obama invited him to bring it to the White House?

bradthebloke

I hear ya...

I blame myself for even bothering
    saw what ya did there.

jtoler

Yeah, you're well versed alright. You're so good that you don't even need to see the scene to draw your conclusions.
    What will the scene tell me Kerm? Will it tell me the same thing the scene at Paris told me?

jtoler

Is that the 14 year old Muslim inventor who brought the clock-bomb looking thing to school and then Obama invited him to bring it to the White House?
    You need to brush up on your black history, why dont you enroll in a black history course, Ill pay for it.

ACoochy

saw what ya did there.
    So how often does Opie get you to come around to preen his nutsack then??

Smoke

Where do you think muslim terrorists got there ideas from lol. They got it from White America. Let's keep pumping more guns into society and see what happens. Muslims aren't to blame.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bettillimbroke99 here is a proposal. Give me a Kalashnikov machine gun and 700 rounds. Then you and 100 of your buddies come after me with no weapons in a packed room without lights. Would you guys get me before I shoot you all? I have 30 round mags which I taped together upside down for quick reloading and I'm also holstered with a high cap Glock for short distance combat.

Do you think you can kill me?
    Paver in this situation I say 45 dead, 45 wounded. I don't think you kill all 100.Glock is useless unless you get tackled at which point you may kill a few more then be finished.
    Last edited by Nick Papageorgio; 06-12-16 at 09:02 PM.

bradthebloke

So how often does Opie get you to come around to preen his nutsack then??

and with this, i'll stick on the sidelines. Thread went from commentary to satire. Have a good night, gentleman.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Paver in this situation I say 45 dead, 45 wounded. I don't think you kill all 100.
    Id say youre a good 40 off on both sides if they rushed him.
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-12-16 at 09:04 PM.

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last