t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Thunder/Warriors Game 2 opens GSW -8.5

Warriors obviously need the game badly to even the series. They can win on the road but going down 0-2 headed to OKC would put them in a really tough spot.

Does OKC hang again here?

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Warriors tend to bounce back pretty damn well.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    Warriors tend to bounce back pretty damn well.
    Right now I would say they probably end up covering Game 2. I could see another tight one but Golden State would probably make a big run to pull away.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think you have to take golden state but what do I know I lose every day
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

GS 1st half will be a play

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Gsw Moneyline all in for game 2

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Good game for GS based off angles but every game is a toss up, both teams can win at home and on the road.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

why ruin a good thing? keep punching OKC till it loses

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Can you imagine if they win again

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Can you imagine if they win again
    jj i wouldnt be surprised.. westbrook has that look in his eye. atleast expect them to cover

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

This series will go like I said. The warriors will win game 2. Then with 3 days off that momentum will be gone and okc will win both home games.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

If you've watched every GSW/OKC game this year, I'm not sure how you could feel comfortable backing them at -8.5.

GSW will probably win a close game but who knows. Maybe OKC is in their head a little bit after tonight's game.

It's weird how OKC has an inside game and can survive a bad shooting night now where as the Warriors are pretty much predicated on the jump shot. Totally different feel than a few years ago for me.

Meanwhile, the script for Lebron finally bringing a ring to Cleveland is slowly unfolding. OKC might end up taking out both teams that Lebron couldn't beat.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

whats the series price right now?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If you've watched every GSW/OKC game this year, I'm not sure how you could feel comfortable backing them at -8.5.

GSW will probably win a close game but who knows. Maybe OKC is in their head a little bit after tonight's game.

It's weird how OKC has an inside game and can survive a bad shooting night now where as the Warriors are pretty much predicated on the jump shot. Totally different feel than a few years ago for me.

Meanwhile, the script for Lebron finally bringing a ring to Cleveland is slowly unfolding. OKC might end up taking out both teams that Lebron couldn't beat.
    8.5 is not a lot for Warriors to win. I see what your saying though. But the Warriors going 1/10 in the 4th from 3 after going 10/20 from 3 the first three quarters. You see a little tweak in the fourth its a 5-10 point loss for okc easily

JayDr3am
    Handi

are you fuccking kidding me?! the books are giving you more pts!!! to simply bait you into thinking Golden state will have a huge bounce back game but i beg to differ!!!!!! OKC +9 is gem

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    8.5 is not a lot for Warriors to win. I see what your saying though. But the Warriors going 1/10 in the 4th from 3 after going 10/20 from 3 the first three quarters. You see a little tweak in the fourth its a 5-10 point loss for okc easily
    Are KD and Westbrook going to go 17 for 51 again?

Is KD going to miss seven straight forth quarter shots again?

Is OKC going to shoot 22 of 32 at the free throw line again?

Warriors probably win but I'm not sure I would lay that many points. OKC can play a lot looser next game. What happens if OKC gets out to a quick lead? Those shots the Warriors are known for hitting may be a little tougher.

We'll see. Odds are both teams play better, it's a good game, and the series goes back to OKC 1 to 1.

Warriors probably win by 5-7. 8.5 seems too high.
    Points Awarded:

strictlypaypal gave BigDofBA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Come on the fact that they are going 10/20 from 3 at any point is ridiculous but not when your talking about the Warriors. Are they just going to keep giving up 10/20 from 3 point thru first 3 quarter games every game in the series? thats dangerous territory

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    whats the series price right now?
    Wait till G State wins Game 2, then grab OKC for the series. Should be a decent payoff!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I actually think OKC might win again. The Warriors feel like a spent team, a bit like the Heat in 2014.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Gsw Moneyline all in for game 2
    x

This. Don't overthink it. Whatever you lost on Game 1, make it back and then some by going ML Game 2. The NBA won't let Golden State lose 2 in a row at home. Plus, Golden State only plays hard when they have too.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    x

This. Don't overthink it. Whatever you lost on Game 1, make it back and then some by going ML Game 2. The NBA won't let Golden State lose 2 in a row at home. Plus, Golden State only plays hard when they have too.
    Say this after a team set NBA wins record?

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Say this after a team set NBA wins record?
    Yes definitely. You saw how they dicked around even getting the record. They had to go 4-0 to get it after giving away games at home against the TWolves and Celtics in the final week of the season.

Last year they didn't play hard against the Memphis until getting down 2-1. Same thing against the Cavs. Had to get down 2-1 before turning it on.

They'll blow out OKC. It's not like OKC isn't capable of being blown out. They lost by over 30 in San Antonio 2 weeks ago.

Plaza23

Is OKC going to shoot 22 of 32 at the free throw line again?
    Guarantee OKC won't outshoot GSW 32-17 in free throw attempts again (least not in Oakland).

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

This is what happens when you get dealt cupcakes for 2 rounds amd fool yourself into thinking thats playoff basketball, they werent mentally prepared to finally face a playoff team. Same can be said for the Spurs after sweeping a broken down Memphis team, then blowing out okc in game 1, it gave them a false sense of well being but when it came down to it they werent prepared to play and finish out tough close games against great competition. They will get it together, but okc aint backing down either.

jtoler

You guys do the same thing over and over, did it the last two rounds also. Its 1 game calm down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Thunder will win game 2 also

jtoler

Yes definitely. You saw how they dicked around even getting the record. They had to go 4-0 to get it after giving away games at home against the TWolves and Celtics in the final week of the season.

Last year they didn't play hard against the Memphis until getting down 2-1. Same thing against the Cavs. Had to get down 2-1 before turning it on.

They'll blow out OKC. It's not like OKC isn't capable of being blown out. They lost by over 30 in San Antonio 2 weeks ago.
    Had to go 4-0 after going 69-9, dont forget that part. Im not sure youre implying GS feels they can just turn it on and off or not, but teams lose games, the playoffs are some of the better teams in the league, no surprise when good teams lose sometimes.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Two words - Adams and Kanter

Billy Dee out schooled Kerr like a vet when he went big in the second half and buried the Warriors midget lineup

Expect another heavy dose of the Twin Towers game 2 and Steph getting good hounded by multiple players and getting gassed to where he has no legs in the 4th

Warriors should have kept Luke Walton since he was the better coach.... OKC in 5 or 6

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Warriors obviously need the game badly to even the series. They can win on the road but going down 0-2 headed to OKC would put them in a really tough spot.

Does OKC hang again here?
    I don't know WIZZ... give your Magic 8 Ball a few shakes... and tell us what side you're on... you jackass.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I actually think OKC might win again. The Warriors feel like a spent team, a bit like the Heat in 2014.
    Yeah Shitto. That's it. You a smart man. You dumb as WIZZ.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Best bet is hope for an early OKC lead in 1st QTR and get Golden State at -3.5 or less live.

BigDofBA

x

So the Warriors let OKC win game one in their house because they didn't have to win?

So by that logic I guess they'll throw game 2 as well.

Lmao. GSW didn't dick around. They built double digit leads multiple times. OKC just started punishing them inside the second half.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

So the Warriors let OKC win game one in their house because they didn't have to win?

So by that logic I guess they'll throw game 2 as well.

Lmao. GSW didn't dick around. They built double digit leads multiple times. OKC just started punishing them inside the second half.
    Yeah i am not sure why people dont go based on what they see. OKC plays great, team ball, have 2 great players and I would easily back them again on 8.5.. I think that is too many points for either team. Not saying they will not cover but those leads do not scare OKC. In regular season they were down 20 I believe in one game at Oracle and came back in few minutes. 1/10 from 3 in 4th quarter is misleading. Thompson shot like 3 very very bad shots in first 5 seconds of the possession with no one on the board. They had 4 good shots out of those 10 maybe. Curry's 3, Barnes wide open and 2 more from Thompson. People just see what they want to see. Yeah GS should win next game but I think it will be close game again. OKC is not matching their small ball, Green can't beat them playing 1 on 1 with Adams or Canter but they are cleaning up the boards and are too big down low for small ball of GS... Will be good series and every game might be a toss up..Lets go OKC..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    Yeah i am not sure why people dont go based on what they see. OKC plays great, team ball, have 2 great players and I would easily back them again on 8.5.. I think that is too many points for either team. Not saying they will not cover but those leads do not scare OKC. In regular season they were down 20 I believe in one game at Oracle and came back in few minutes. 1/10 from 3 in 4th quarter is misleading. Thompson shot like 3 very very bad shots in first 5 seconds of the possession with no one on the board. They had 4 good shots out of those 10 maybe. Curry's 3, Barnes wide open and 2 more from Thompson. People just see what they want to see. Yeah GS should win next game but I think it will be close game again. OKC is not matching their small ball, Green can't beat them playing 1 on 1 with Adams or Canter but they are cleaning up the boards and are too big down low for small ball of GS... Will be good series and every game might be a toss up..Lets go OKC..
    You're exactly right.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Best bet is hope for an early OKC lead in 1st QTR and get Golden State at -3.5 or less live.
    That was a very winning formula in general this year.

12 Last