frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

TRUMP is a lock for the nomination now

Nobody likes the Black Lives Matter savages, and these goon stooge protesters.

Trump will win all the states on Tuesday in a landslide, especially Illinois. People have had enough and are ready to send a message.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

President Trump.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

High time preference, they know this will help Trump get elected but they can't help themselves.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Nobody likes the Black Lives Matter savages, and these goon stooge protesters.

Trump will win all the states on Tuesday in a landslide, especially Illinois. People have had enough and are ready to send a message.
    I agree totally, saw that 78yr old man cold rooster that low life protester, the old guy got arrested , that sucks, does anyone know how I can contribute to his defense fund ?
    I agree

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

of course

Playing right into Trump

America laughing at these losers

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

How was your day President Trump.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Trump is the nominee minorities and women will come out of the woodshed to vote for Hillary. This country is not ready yet to vote for Hitler's disciple.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If Trump is the nominee minorities and women will come out of the woodshed to vote for Hillary. This country is not ready yet to vote for Hitler's disciple.
    Pavy , it won't be enough imo. Large chunk of Sanders backers will vote against Hill believe it or not.
    She'll get hammered by the >60 vote as well, cue REM https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Pavy , it won't be enough imo. Large chunk of Sanders backers will vote against Hill believe it or not.
    She'll get hammered by the >60 vote as well, cue REM https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
    This

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

How many more stupid fuk'in Trump threads by dumb fuk'in ignorant hicks are we going to have to endure? I hereby request all these Trump suck'in dick swallower threads be immediately move to some place called the "losing shit hole political zone."

So black lives don't matter huh? But ignorant jack boot wearing assholes who think it's ok to slug a protester exercising their right to participate in the political process is ok?

You broke fuk's act like you got Trump money! Black lives don't matter, but rich pompous ass blowhards do? The same blacks, hispanics, women, gays, youth and intelligence that put President Obama in the white house, will be the same ones that send Hillary there! And that's "All that fuk'in Matters"

That fat fuk'in orange spray tanned slob with his comb over bleached fake hair isn't going anywhere except back to Trump tower, where poor Melania will have to continue to endure sex with that bloated asshole.
    Points Awarded:

trytrytry gave mikejamm 333 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

No they won't. Trump is breaking all the rules and tons of blacks will vote for him. Hillary is an awful candidate and bullied everyone but Bernie from runnimg against her - and even he's too much for her. Trump landslide.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    of course

Playing right into Trump

The world laughing at American losers
    Sharp post coach...

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Dumb ass protesters come to Trump rallies looking trouble , they will get it.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Dumb ass protesters come to Trump rallies looking trouble , they will get it.
    Except Drumpf has proven time and again to be all talk no action.

Its what a cowardly bully does..

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Trump supporters are disproportionally well armed.

Beware.

jjgold

LOVE IT

I wish I had $100,000 , would donate to TRUMP

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Trump is a lock for the nomination, but I don't see how he can win the election.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Trump supporters (like Trump )have disproportionally small appendages.

Beware.
    Of what?

Them masturbating through the slits of a fork?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    No they won't. Trump is breaking all the rules and tons of blacks will vote for him. Hillary is an awful candidate and bullied everyone but Bernie from runnimg against her - and even he's too much for her. Trump landslide.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump will show you action, he will cut the welfare and food stamps for those nappy degenerate losers showing up at his rallies, that is what they are afraid of

jjgold

Trump will show you action, he will cut the welfare and food stamps for those nappy degenerate losers showing up at his rallies, that is what they are afraid of

of course

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Of what?

Them masturbating through the slits of a fork?
    Coochy I did not say those things that your posts claims I said.

Please remove post.

I am scared of guns.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    How many more stupid fuk'in Trump threads by dumb fuk'in ignorant hicks are we going to have to endure? I hereby request all these Trump suck'in dick swallower threads be immediately move to some place called the "losing shit hole political zone."

So black lives don't matter huh? But ignorant jack boot wearing assholes who think it's ok to slug a protester exercising their right to participate in the political process is ok?

You broke fuk's act like you got Trump money! Black lives don't matter, but rich pompous ass blowhards do? The same blacks, hispanics, women, gays, youth and intelligence that put President Obama in the white house, will be the same ones that send Hillary there! And that's "All that fuk'in Matters"

That fat fuk'in orange spray tanned slob with his comb over bleached fake hair isn't going anywhere except back to Trump tower, where poor Melania will have to continue to endure sex with that bloated asshole.
    There's a profound difference between discussing politics, voting or peacefully holding a sign(participating in the political process) and screaming slang shit while someone is giving a speech, playing loud ratchet music on your phone and pushing/swinging on people(what these protesters keep doing). Apparently you've never been to a political rally/speech before or you don't pay attention to detail very well. The latter is called disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct and/or assault. Which is illegal and the consequence is being arrested. That's not participating in the political process as you claim, that's called criminal behavior and being an idiot.

What that redneck, cowboy grandpa did was also criminal and uncalled for and I'm glad he was arrested, just like I'm glad all these protesting idiots keep getting arrested. You don't protest by being violent with people. That's illegal, uncalled for and nobody is going to stand for that. Then these same people keep wondering why they get killed or beaten by the police and why they end up in jail and broke. Hmm, it couldn't have anything to do with their behavior or the way they conduct themselves when interacting with the public could it?

If they don't like the way things are going they have options. Run for office themselves and once elected, change said things or go somewhere where they agree with the way society is set up. They don't want options though, they just want to fuuck shit up, burn something down, rob somebody cause they don't care about anything really. They have no direction, wandering aimlessly through life playing the role of the victim and turning to the only fallback option they know when things get tough, violence. There's no respect, no intellectualism, no compromise and no progressive direction. That's why they aren't getting anywhere and why the majority of Americans think they're a joke and a nuisance.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Trump is a lock for the nomination, but I don't see how he can win the election.
    There is a chance, most of America is working , many of those working people will vote for someone who wants to make losers on food stamps get a job , the Clinton's have conned the blacks into thinking they believe in their cause and will help them, the truth is, the only thing the Clinton's have contributed to the black community are Bill Clinton's bastard zebra sons he had with black prostitutes, and he and Hillary won't even acknowledge they exist.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

But they ARE ready to vote for Satan, err Hillary? He's the lesser of two evils...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There is a chance, most of America is working , many of those working people will vote for someone who wants to make losers on food stamps get a job , the Clinton's have conned the blacks into thinking they believe in their cause and will help them, the truth is, the only thing the Clinton's have contributed to the black community are Bill Clinton's bastard zebra sons he had with black prostitutes, and he and Hillary won't even acknowledge they exist.
    I think his only slim chance will be by the possible lack of Democrat voter turnout because they know that Hillary is shit.