opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Sure you bet on the Rockets you lil -- . I honestly don't care who or what you bet. You are still a clueless and immature -- that knows nothing about basketball. Now go fk your mom.
    I'm confused.

Why would you tell him to "go fukk his mom" right after twice referring to him as a -- just a sentence earlier??

Shouldn't it be "go fukk your dad"?

FYI...you're REEEAAALLLY bad at the whole internet insult thing. This was tough to look at.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-18-15 at 06:10 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Opie. Rotflmfao

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'm confused.

Why would you tell him to "go fukk his mom" right after twice referring to him as a -- just a sentence earlier??

Shouldn't it be "go fukk your dad"?

FYI...you're REEEAAALLLY bad at the whole internet insult thing. This was tough to look at.
    Fk you dopie. You would know alot about incest you sick fk. Your boyfriend was the one bringing up lame mom jokes. Anyways, I didn't know you had that much time in your pathetic life to grade people on insults online. Never knew you, cared for you, or talked to you. Your not shit and never will be. Fk U, Arlington, Fort Worth and all those shit teams in the Dallas area.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-18-15 at 06:10 AM.

homie1975

Some of u thought I should buy out after 3 games. Good thing I didn't. Riding it out with the home team in game 7 I don't care that they're a 2 pt dog

homie1975

to all of you who who were so COCKY and ARROGANT about your clippers pick to win the series, even after the debacle the other night and they clearly go reeling into houston game 7 feeling down emotionally and I told you they'd lose, but you still acted cocky. how you had the unmitigated gall to be so cocky and arrogant when the team you picked completely choked away the clinching 4th quarter, yet you honestly believed they'd bounce back. you are so clueless about sports

this is IN YOUR MOTHERFUKKING FACES.

SIT DOWN AND STFU YOU KNOW NOTHING SPORTS MORONS

natesniper8
    natesniper8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lol thats funny how you wait so long to post anything. win some lose some. i doubt you go 100%. ur the one who knows nothing you got houston AT -140 !!! LOL.. why didn't you throw a little $ even $100 on them when they were down 3-1 if you're so smart and make a real killing. you could've picked houston at ANY point in this series except for when you did, and have made a real return on your money. paul was injured 2 games and you got unbelievably lucky on a favorite pick at -140, CONGRATS, GENIUS! With all the $ I made on the clippers getting 8.5 puts the first two games I can afford to lose my series pick! lmao. this guy, typical moron.

homie1975

to all of you who who were so COCKY and ARROGANT about your clippers pick to win the series, even after the debacle the other night and they clearly go reeling into houston game 7 feeling down emotionally and I told you they'd lose, but you still acted cocky. how you had the unmitigated gall to be so cocky and arrogant when the team you picked completely choked away the clinching 4th quarter, yet you honestly believed they'd bounce back. you are so clueless about sports

this is IN YOUR MOTHERFUKKING FACES.

SIT DOWN AND STFU YOU KNOW NOTHING SPORTS MORONS

Houston rockets series price -140 on 5dimes is too good to pass up

natesniper8

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Hou fooled the shit outta me.

wait, you were confident the whole time? Looks like they fooled ya twice.

natesniper8

lol thats funny how you wait so long to post anything. win some lose some. i doubt you go 100%. ur the one who knows nothing you got houston AT -140 !!! LOL.. why didn't you throw a little $ even $100 on them when they were down 3-1 if you're so smart and make a real killing. you could've picked houston at ANY point in this series except for when you did, and have made a real return on your money. paul was injured 2 games and you got unbelievably lucky on a favorite pick at -140, CONGRATS, GENIUS! With all the $ I made on the clippers getting 8.5 puts the first two games I can afford to lose my series pick! lmao. this guy, typical moron.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by natesniper8 View Post
    i knew CP3 was hurt when i made my play PRESERIES you KUNT

you don't know the crap i had to deal with the last 2 weeks from these aholes, you KUNT

HOU SERIES PICK WINNER

natesniper8

lol. Either way. Go ahead and act like it was the best play in the world and "too good to pass up" when you posted a week ago "OH HOUSTON TRICKED ME" you dumbass. yeah, you won, good job. your first win in your life? Didn't see my posting anything when clippers were up 3-1 so not sure what your talking about cocky and arrogant. The only cocky and arrogant person is you lol. To act like you stuck with them the whole series and were mr. confident makes you look like the biggest deusch in front of anyone who reads this so go say what you want. Show your bets. oh wait thats right, you said houston fooled the shit outta you, and YOU GOT A FAVORITE AT -140 THE WORST POINT IN THE SERIES, SMART BET, GENIUS! If you even waited for a split of the first 2 games YOU COULD THEN POSTED ITS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP. Or put your money where your mouth is 2 games ago and make some silly stupid money but you wasted it all on a -140 pick.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Was over before it started.
    TOLER where are you? You talked the whole series like it should be Clips -1000 series wager

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Take rockets +175. Good value right? Clippers in 4 or 5 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I took it
    We know chris Paul is a loser

natesniper8

to be honest the best player on houston was doc rivers. worlds most over paid coach in the history of sports. you'd think he'd learn. Barnes is in +8 or w/e in 18 minutes. Jamal crawford -27 in 18 minutes. He comes in and shoots and shoots and shoots. takes the entire team out of rhythm. Deep down LA is really a better team they screwed themselves good but also like a stated way before the melt down doc rivers screws this team EVEN WHEN they win, he makes the clippers starting 5 win by 30 and the score board really shows a win by 10. When they bench plays good they really do win by 30+ but doesn't happen often enough. This series didn't end today it ended after the game 6 melt down. Paul is a good player, they have good system but doc must have some money on houston or someone in the field lol, hope l.a. gets him fired.

Mchale is a piece of garbage (screwed over my wolves doing some illegal stuff) but one thing I give him MAJOR PROPS is keeping harden out of game 6 when his team was rolling. that decision ultimately won them the game. if doc could learn to do that in any one of their losses and keep crawford out or w/e, it'd never reach game 6 even. Didn't realize Mchale smartened up as a coach, great call for sure. At this point clippers have a chance to win game 7 with a couple minutes to go, they probably don't. but it's funny how terrible the series has gone and crawford ruins the game, yet the clippers starters still give them selves a chance to win it. crazy.

First 123