lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Skins +7.5-115 and ML +280

10 units on the spread and 4 units on the ml. This is my biggest nfl play this year.

Eagles are spent physically. After sea and dal beat them down they have nothing left in the tank. They might even get blown out here. I expect rg3 to claim his job back.

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    10 units on the spread and 4 units on the ml. This is my biggest nfl play this year.

Eagles are spent physically. After sea and dal beat them down they have nothing left in the tank. They might even get blown out here. I expect rg3 to claim his job back.
    its fun betting air isnt it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if he was not betting air he sure wouldnt be betting 4 units on the ML.

he does these in attempt to seem extra sharp in the rare case that it does turn out to be a winner.

problem is 99% of the time that he bets a ML at +200 or more it loses.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    if he was not betting air he sure wouldnt be betting 4 units on the ML.

he does these in attempt to seem extra sharp in the rare case that it does turn out to be a winner.

problem is 99% of the time that he bets a ML at +200 or more it loses.
    why not? phi so overrated it funny. i took skins in my pickem fb pool. win or lose the spread a no brainer..

cburland10

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    why not? phi so overrated it funny. i took skins in my pickem fb pool. win or lose the spread a no brainer..
    have you seen rg3 throw a football

2daBank

pretty much been saying same thing bout 3 as well. not a fan at all but i do think him and gruden get on the same page these last 2 weeks against phi and dal garbage secondaries.. both their futures kinda depend on it as neither knows who snieder would pick if it comes to that so they best served figuring it out.. i also thought rest of team played hard behind rg3 last week which i dont think was the case when colt was unjustly benched for him after the dal win.. oh and once again djax will torch his former team for making a huge mistake in parting with him.. not to mention skins run defense is pretty solid which means the gm will be on caption turnover, between sanchez making mistakes and this soft ass spread attacks inability to finish in the red zone there really no reason skins dont compete here..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cburland10 View Post
    have you seen rg3 throw a football
    have you seen mark sanchez and rest of this clown overrated offense try and score once inside the 20? same with spread teams in college, struggle when the field shrinks cause they wouldnt know power fb if it bit them in the ass.. for the record i hate rg3 but it aint cause he cant throw a fb. his arm is fine, it his lack of anticipation and inconsistent mechanics that the problem..his arm will look fine when djax is torching philly's weak ass secondary..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

have you seen mark sanchez and rest of this clown overrated offense try and score once inside the 20? same with spread teams in college, struggle when the field shrinks cause they wouldnt know power fb if it bit them in the ass.. for the record i hate rg3 but it aint cause he cant throw a fb. his arm is fine, it his lack of anticipation and inconsistent mechanics that the problem..his arm will look fine when djax is torching philly's weak ass secondary..
    Banker Sanchez just played against 2 of the best teams in the NFL.

Redskins defense is really bad.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

As a diehard skins fan and former season ticket holder, I hope Lakerboy is right however I digress...RG3 is absolute garbage and he's quickly become the reincarnation of Jason Campbell (Captain Checkdown)...Half the players on the team don't like him and are fed up with his antics and the overrated, overhyped, diva type treatment he gets from both local and national medias alike...and our defense can't get any pressure on opposing QB's and our secondary has more holes than swiss cheese....the only positive thing I can say is that the team hasn't quit yet...they are scrappy and will play til the final whistle....Jay Gruden clearly doesn't like RG3 but once again, meddlesome owner Daniel Snyder and his ass-kissing yes man GM Bruce Allen are forcing him to play the prima donna punk...it's going to be another interesting offseason for us and see what direction this franchise goes in.

Da Manster!

this

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bad number

Needed 9 or more

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bad number

Needed 9 or more
    Fukk that, games don't end on 8 guy. 8 and 9 dead numbers. Got the hook on ytd good enough. Won't matter as skins will win easy.

cburland10

Fukk that, games don't end on 8 guy. 8 and 9 dead numbers. Got the hook on ytd good enough. Won't matter as skins will win easy.
    http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400554382

2daBank

he was dog shit before he played those teams. he still a turnover machine and dont think it takes a good defense for him to make mistakes. you right skins d is bad, their run d is solid enough that he will have to throw tho. another thing about him is he cant throw it accurately outside the hash marks so i think that negates some of skins problems at corner, not all of them. not like im saying philly wont score cause they will, but they will also settle for fgs like they have all season against pretty much every defense and sanchez will turn it over once or twice as well. obviously it not incredibly likely skins win, i just took them in a office pool cause ya need to hit few gms nobody else wants to win. i do really like them catching more than a td tho. just hope that bum rg3 plays decent and gets the ball to djax.. philly defense aint exactly good either, if you can negate the blitz they very beatablde. hopefully 3s ability to move will cause them problems like how wilson escaped pressure and found guys wide open (before you start i am not in any way comparing 3 to wilson, just saying he has the ability to get away from pressure)..

2daBank

8 isnt a dead number imo.. 9 certainly is but w/o looking think 8 not terribly uncommon.. i actually did get 8 but dont think it matters. either 3 is terrible again and skins get smoked or it gonna be 1 possession..

lakerboy

Its rare. 8 is a dead number in the nfl. Its a teaser spread #. So is 9.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    As a diehard skins fan and former season ticket holder, I hope Lakerboy is right however I digress...RG3 is absolute garbage and he's quickly become the reincarnation of Jason Campbell (Captain Checkdown)...Half the players on the team don't like him and are fed up with his antics and the overrated, overhyped, diva type treatment he gets from both local and national medias alike...and our defense can't get any pressure on opposing QB's and our secondary has more holes than swiss cheese....the only positive thing I can say is that the team hasn't quit yet...they are scrappy and will play til the final whistle....Jay Gruden clearly doesn't like RG3 but once again, meddlesome owner Daniel Snyder and his ass-kissing yes man GM Bruce Allen are forcing him to play the prima donna punk...it's going to be another interesting offseason for us and see what direction this franchise goes in.
    ive been bad mouthing rg3 since he came into the league but i kinda have a feeling him and gruden gonna revive their relationship these last 2 weeks against a couple shit secondaries. to me the beginning of that was 3 saying he was staying off social media until offseason which was a concession on his part. they both need each other as neither knows which way snider would go if push came to shove. i actually think the team is more behind 3 than they have been in a while, when he replaced colt after the dal gm clearly it rubbed guys wrong but thought they played hard last week when he came in and since he not tweeting how it everyone else fault this week maybe guys willing to forgive.. certainly a lot of maybes and ifs there but just have this feeling he gonna say and do the right things, for now anyways..

Da Manster!

ive been bad mouthing rg3 since he came into the league but i kinda have a feeling him and gruden gonna revive their relationship these last 2 weeks against a couple shit secondaries. to me the beginning of that was 3 saying he was staying off social media until offseason which was a concession on his part. they both need each other as neither knows which way snider would go if push came to shove. i actually think the team is more behind 3 than they have been in a while, when he replaced colt after the dal gm clearly it rubbed guys wrong but thought they played hard last week when he came in and since he not tweeting how it everyone else fault this week maybe guys willing to forgive.. certainly a lot of maybes and ifs there but just have this feeling he gonna say and do the right things, for now anyways..

well, I hope you are right bro......but I would love to see an open camp next year between him, Kirk Cousins, McCoy, and whomever else they bring in at QB....and may the best man win...problem is RG3 has had everything handed to him on a silver platter since he's been here and he never once earned the starting job...it was given to him...all because of a flukish 2012 7 game winning streak which the Shanahan's were using Robert's strengths and running the read option 20% of the time in our offense...but people seem to forget that it was Cousins who came in with us trailing 28 - 20 in the Baltimore game late in the 4th quarter and led us back to victory and then the following week got a victory against Cleveland in his only start of the season!...Take away those two games, and we finish 8 - 8 and don't make the playoffs!...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    well, I hope you are right bro......but I would love to see an open camp next year between him, Kirk Cousins, McCoy, and whomever else they bring in at QB....and may the best man win...problem is RG3 has had everything handed to him on a silver platter since he's been here and he never once earned the starting job...it was given to him...all because of a flukish 2012 7 game winning streak which the Shanahan's were using Robert's strengths and running the read option 20% of the time in our offense...but people seem to forget that it was Cousins who came in with us trailing 28 - 20 in the Baltimore game late in the 4th quarter and led us back to victory and then the following week got a victory against Cleveland in his only start of the season!...Take away those two games, and we finish 8 - 8 and don't make the playoffs!...
    ive thought cousins was better mostly since they both came in.. dunno if he is cause he didnt look great this year either but rg3 is borderline retarded when it comes to anticipating a throw. i swear ive never seen him throw it before a guy comes out of his break like real nfl qbs do. between that and the whole he a spoiled little bitch who has no idea how to lead it a bad combo.. hopefully gruden stops being as stubborn tho and calls some stuff that allows 3 to do the things he is good at. i mean wht does gruden care if he gets hurt again? hell it make his life a lot easier so doesnt make sense he doesnt embrace roberts strengths these last couple cause really what the downside for him? if he gets hurt he can tell his idiot owner "see he too frail".

lakerboy

Cousins proved to be a scrub

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Damn it...I liked this play damn it damn it

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Redskins have their Uhauls packed. This organization is totally dysfunctional only Jets are worse. No way Washington wins, not even sure they care. Gruden in over his head and Philly is a solid team, not sure what you are watching.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Damn it...I liked this play damn it damn it
    Notice how u like all my plays? U losing a lot I guress lmao.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Redskins have their Uhauls packed. This organization is totally dysfunctional only Jets are worse. No way Washington wins, not even sure they care. Gruden in over his head and Philly is a solid team, not sure what you are watching.
    ppl lose so much every year assuming teams have quit. not a good idea to pack it in when you play for a league with the salary structure of the nfl..

Da Manster!

Cousins proved to be a scrub
    yes, he let us down and failed to seize upon his opportunity...having said that, I'm giving him a pass because he was told from the beginning that the job was still RG3's when he got healthy enough to play again....this angered a lot of people in the organization including several key and prominent players and coaches...so, what motivation did Cousins have?!...no matter how good he played, he was going to lose his job anyways...sounds like a bum deal to me...I'm not excusing his crappy play, but merely pointing out the facts as they pertain to the situation...maybe this is why Cousins forced a lot of throws and ints that he wouldn't have other wise committed...It was basically a lose-lose proposition for him from the beginning...I think if he gets a second chance to prove himself you will see a new and improved Kirk Cousins........hopefully, he'll get a fair shot!....

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

ppl lose so much every year assuming teams have quit. not a good idea to pack it in when you play for a league with the salary structure of the nfl..
    You for real?? That locker room, QB, and head coach all in disarray. They are 1-7 Ats at home their last 8 games...DYSFUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

10 bucks on the spread and 4 on the ml BALLIN!

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Just signed on for the first time in a while. I can't believe Lakerboy is still here posting idiotic threads and betting air. Actually I can believe it.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Yes Sanchez is turnover prone but Washington is the last in points off turnovers as I know... So thats not really an angle.
    Griffin is getting sacked left and right, Cox will eat him imo.
    Although I have a hunch DeSean will step it up and run wild on that secondary.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Chip can't beat good teams...

Take a look at his record vs teams he is expected to beat though.. May make you reconsider this bet

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Washington great call!

lakerboy

luncer its a div game. First game was a fg game. Skins will win this game.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    LB Unit = $1

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    LB Unit = $1

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

8 isnt a dead number imo.. 9 certainly is but w/o looking think 8 not terribly uncommon.. i actually did get 8 but dont think it matters. either 3 is terrible again and skins get smoked or it gonna be 1 possession..
    In the past 20 years, the line was "-8" 109 times and it never landed on 8 in any of those games.

1234 Last