leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

7. Utah +5.0 3*Units

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Looks like UCLA could be a potential MAX play, also lean Utah, Louisville and Oklahoma.

P.S. Won't post bets until Wizzle does, it's like throwing money down the toilet...
    really dont think zags have much if any trouble with bruins, maybe they stay within the number cause it is a lot of points but i just dont see this as all that highly contested of a gm. zags bigger and stronger inside, they held ucla to under 40% inside the arc last meeting at Pauly pavilion while at the same time shooting well over 60% themselves. sure the argument can be made ucla has improved but ive seen nothing to suggest zags dont continue owning the inside and bruins have no answer for wiltjer (most teams dont). bruins here on a goofy play against smu where their front court gave them nothing and alford got crazy hot, then they outclassed a crappy uab team with their size and athletes down low. that wont happen here, it gonna be another gm where alford and powell will have to shoot out of their minds and it still wont be enough against a zags team that has so many ways to score.. im sticking to my story that zags were being way undersold coming into this tourney and i think we see them in the championship gm. im not interested in laying the points, zags ml just part of ongoing open parlay i started with them and am running till they see uk. so hope you get the cover, just dont really understand making a big play on a team that has 2 decent wins all yr? utah at home then the smu gm where it kinda debatable they even won, either way a smu team that zags waxed earlier in the yr. bigger more skilled front line and more experienced back court. bruins luck runs out here and i think in a big way..

love utah, dont even want the points really. they have 2 big physical kids to make life tough on okafor. if they can limit him im happy getting 2 to 1 on the deeper, more experienced team, which is also the superior defensive squad. puke was basically gift wrapped this spot in the tourney but as i said when this bracket came out, "utes have the right kind of gm to beat them and their struggles down the stretch wernt a big concern for me". this the 1st gm in the tourney where dukies are facing a tough, well balanced team that can defend, doesnt take bad shots, and can actually make some shots of their own. at the very least i think this gm is competative throughout and stays within the 5.5, taking the points feels like one of the safer bets tonight. imo the utes ml has more bang for your buck than any gm tonght as i think their chances of winning are much better than what the odds suggest. it been more than a month since duke beat a good team not named unc who we know beats themselves more than a pubecant teenager.

sooners small for me.. just gut more than anything. they were the only big 12 team i thought capable of a deep run and while i pretty much split my brackets on the winner of this gm i think thomas will win the matchup with dawson down low and i jus prefer the hield, cousins, and woodard backcourt combo in a big gm..

gl tonight

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    really dont think zags have much if any trouble with bruins, maybe they stay within the number cause it is a lot of points but i just dont see this as all that highly contested of a gm. zags bigger and stronger inside, they held ucla to under 40% inside the arc last meeting at Pauly pavilion while at the same time shooting well over 60% themselves. sure the argument can be made ucla has improved but ive seen nothing to suggest zags dont continue owning the inside and bruins have no answer for wiltjer (most teams dont). bruins here on a goofy play against smu where their front court gave them nothing and alford got crazy hot, then they outclassed a crappy uab team with their size and athletes down low. that wont happen here, it gonna be another gm where alford and powell will have to shoot out of their minds and it still wont be enough against a zags team that has so many ways to score.. im sticking to my story that zags were being way undersold coming into this tourney and i think we see them in the championship gm. im not interested in laying the points, zags ml just part of ongoing open parlay i started with them and am running till they see uk. so hope you get the cover, just dont really understand making a big play on a team that has 2 decent wins all yr? utah at home then the smu gm where it kinda debatable they even won, either way a smu team that zags waxed earlier in the yr. bigger more skilled front line and more experienced back court. bruins luck runs out here and i think in a big way..

love utah, dont even want the points really. they have 2 big physical kids to make life tough on okafor. if they can limit him im happy getting 2 to 1 on the deeper, more experienced team, which is also the superior defensive squad. puke was basically gift wrapped this spot in the tourney but as i said when this bracket came out, "utes have the right kind of gm to beat them and their struggles down the stretch wernt a big concern for me". this the 1st gm in the tourney where dukies are facing a tough, well balanced team that can defend, doesnt take bad shots, and can actually make some shots of their own. at the very least i think this gm is competative throughout and stays within the 5.5, taking the points feels like one of the safer bets tonight. imo the utes ml has more bang for your buck than any gm tonght as i think their chances of winning are much better than what the odds suggest. it been more than a month since duke beat a good team not named unc who we know beats themselves more than a pubecant teenager.

sooners small for me.. just gut more than anything. they were the only big 12 team i thought capable of a deep run and while i pretty much split my brackets on the winner of this gm i think thomas will win the matchup with dawson down low and i jus prefer the hield, cousins, and woodard backcourt combo in a big gm..

gl tonight
    Thanks Banker, I have noticed that the Zags are a much better play when they are seeded worse in the tournament, they are also only breakeven ATS all time, plus Pac-12 teams statistically kill/cover vs teams in non power conferences. Should be a great game nonetheless. Cheers man.

leetreaper

Also Bank, last time they've met Zags were rolling high and UCLA were on a down low. Should be much closer right now, IMHO.

leetreaper

8. Ville -2.5

9. Ville Under 129.0

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

Lets gooooooo!!!!!!!

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Stew Stewart View Post
    Wizzle Seaweed Lang and Aye Mac on Nc St. Might as well call the game off.
    I have Ville lol

JonEJet

Nobody hitting shots early

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Over four minutes without a point. Over is dead. Gotta hope for ucla cover

leetreaper

0 points in last 7 minutes in UCLA/Zags game with both teams putting over 80 every single game this season, I'M DONE POSTING...

JonEJet

Brick City

sjm5122

College basketball is horrendous, tourney was the only time i bet on this all year. Next year ill just lay off entirely

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Football Stadium.

sjm5122

Cut it to one and give up 8 straight the other way.

JonEJet

Done

JonEJet

I'm buried Need Ville bad

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    1. UCLA +8.5

2. UCLA ML +367

3. UCLA Over 144.0

4. UCLA 1H +4.5

5. UCLA 1H ML +220

6. UCLA 1H Over 67.0

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Seriously who makes 6 plays on 1 gm?? This can't be real life

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Ladies and gentleman, The clown has left the building!

What goes around comes around pal. Normally I would never beat a guy up for posting losers...we've all had losing streaks and it flat out sucks....but Leetreaper had this burial coming to him...running his mouth and in many different members threads (including mine) all year long...no need for that crap. Come back next year and keep your head down, your mouth shut and try keeping an updated record if your going to post your plays....or move along and start fresh at another forum where they don't recognize you as the clown that you've proven to be.

Rest in Peace little buddy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: R.P. McMurphy

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Karma....bitch

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Ladies and gentleman, The clown has left the building!

What goes around comes around pal. Normally I would never beat a guy up for posting losers...we've all had losing streaks and it flat out sucks....but Leetreaper had this burial coming to him...running his mouth and in many different members threads (including mine) all year long...no need for that crap. Come back next year and keep your head down, your mouth shut and try keeping an updated record if your going to post your plays....or move along and start fresh at another forum where they don't recognize you as the clown that you've proven to be.

Rest in Peace little buddy.
    lol, hope you feel better after all that writing, pathetic...
    Points Awarded:

JonEJet gave leetreaper 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JonEJet

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    Karma....bitch

Didn't you get your brakes beaten off you last night?

Karma, yup she's a bitch!!

Falco88
    Falco88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    I'm buried Need Ville bad
    keep tailing Rookie, got to learn how to spend your on money. lol

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

record?

goldengreek

TALK ABOUT FADE CITY ASSHOLE !!!

LMAO !!!!!!!!!

Holy FUUUUUUUUUUUK !!!!!!!!!!

You are fuking aweful ! Brutal ! Horrid !! Abysmal !!

What a fuking display you put on for the tourney !

Now I know why you never posted your plays and would just troll winners. Must suck to be so fuking bad

goldengreek

Post some baseball losers for us you dumb cvnt

First ... 14151617