dishwasher
    dishwasher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1108

best free college football capper??

hey people, im kinda new here and im looking for a good college football capper. any suggestions? thank you.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by dishwasher View Post
    hey people, im kinda new here and im looking for a good college football capper. any suggestions? thank you.
    Just fade the consensus picks in this forum. Losers, posers, amateurs and degenerates dominate the board and you will come out way ahead at year's end by fading them. I've turned chicken sh*t into chicken salad by doing so for the past 3 seasons. Well over 60% winners.

dishwasher

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Just fade the consensus picks in this forum. Losers, posers, amateurs and degenerates dominate the board and you will come out way ahead at year's end by fading them. I've turned chicken sh*t into chicken salad by doing so for the past 3 seasons. Well over 60% winners.
    thank you, but where do I find the consensus picks??

bignick231
    bignick231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

usually when someone holler LOCK go the other way.

dishwasher

Quote Originally Posted by bignick231 View Post
    usually when someone holler LOCK go the other way.
    haha, I noticed that usually is a GREAT method. thank you.

Isaiah

thank you, but where do I find the consensus picks??
    There is no list of consensus picks per se.

Here is the methodology:

Just count the number of idiots who follow up the original poster's pick with the usual rah rah garbage..."I'M WITH YOU!", "LET"S GET THIS!", "ALL IN!" and all the other azz kissing drivel that follows the guesses of the amateurs who infest this forum. And yes, any idiot who uses the word "LOCK" in their post is an automatic fade. The more sycophantic postings agreeing with a pick the stronger the fade.

Trust me you will win more money than you lose over the course of a long season if you consistently apply
    this strategy.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-24-15 at 06:03 PM.

dishwasher

There is no list of consensus picks per se.

Here is the methodology:

Just count the number of idiots who follow up the original poster's pick with the usual rah rah garbage..."I'M WITH YOU!", "LET"S GET THIS!", "ALL IN!" and all the other azz kissing drivel that follows the guesses of the amateurs who infest this forum. And yes, any idiot who uses the word "LOCK" in their post is an automatic fade. The more sycophantic postings agreeing with a pick the stronger the fade.

Trust me you will win more money than you lose over the course of a long season if you consistently apply
    this strategy.
    I saw 2 posts that were bragging on the white sox and redskins so I took the yanks and giants. so far, good.

dishwasher

there is another post pumping up the Lions at home against Denver. what do you think?? Denver?? btw, I HATE NFL.

Isaiah

there is another post pumping up the Lions at home against Denver. what do you think?? Denver?? btw, I HATE NFL.
    Well done. The quicker you develop utter contempt for the nest of imebeciles who infest SBR
    the faster your bankroll will grow.

Too early on the Broncos/Lions game. Wait until Saturday night or Sunday morning to read the
    slobbering drivel spewed forth by the halfwits about the game. Then do the math and place your fade.

A word of caution, there is no need to prime the pump if you are already ahead for the week. It's better to miss out on a few plays than to press and lose your hard earned winnings. One can only digest so much mental garbage so be sure to pace yourself lest you damage your brain. It's a very long season so you'll have plenty of action. Nobody ever went broke taking a profit and pigs ultimately get slaughtered.

Best of luck my good student.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-24-15 at 10:16 PM.

Isaiah

Another profitable weekend courtesy of the SBR "Sis Boom Bah Rah Rah" lemmings.

I faded the dumb asses BYU, Arizona U., Detroit Lions and Den/Det OVER 2nd half plays and went 4-0 for a nice 4 figure payday.

SBR; the gift that keeps on giving!
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-28-15 at 01:18 AM.

dishwasher

Another profitable weekend courtesy of the SBR "Sis Boom Bah Rah Rah" lemmings.

I faded the dumb asses BYU, Arizona U., Detroit Lions and Den/Det OVER 2nd half plays and went 4-0 for a nice 4 figure payday.

SBR; the gift that keeps on giving!
    nice work. I had the Angels and Denver yesterday. worked out well.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

LT Profits is the best on this forum. SquareBetsNoMore guy is doing pretty good and seems to have a clue. If you are looking for action, I would suggest you maybe follow one of those. They both post a lot of picks and have a chance to win.

blackadian
    blackadian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you hate the NFL??? I usually only do props cuz you never really know( romo)....but 1 or 2 bets a week aint that bet. But colle ball is better .

Isaiah

nice work. I had the Angels and Denver yesterday. worked out well.
    Excellent we both went 4-0 utilizing said system. The weekend can't get here fast enough!