1. #351
    Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2020
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-04-08
    Posts: 6,066
    Betpoints: 168

    A Mail Carrier Took People's Absentee Ballot Requests And Switched Their Party To Republican

    Thomas Cooper of West Virginia is facing eight years in federal prison.


    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/mail-carrier-election-fraud-absentee-mail-ballot-west?fbclid=IwAR1Hc6QikpNts9gLesIVioSxet bX3kWWip_rqmZUgGw2bRv9xfi_dw8iiUY

  2. #352
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 69,410
    Betpoints: 3965

    Dead cat gets U.S. voter registration application in the mail


    Ron Tims said he checked his mail Wednesday and found a voter registration application addressed to Cody Tims — his cat, who died 12 years ago.

    https://globalnews.ca/news/7165980/c...DKJPJdbvsgrhOc

  3. #353
    Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2020
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-04-08
    Posts: 6,066
    Betpoints: 168

    This message is hidden because the russian troll DwightShrute is on your ignore list.


  4. #354
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 69,410
    Betpoints: 3965


  5. #355
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 5,565
    Betpoints: 13833

    Pendleton County mail carrier pleads guilty in voter fraud case

    I thought the National Association of Letter Carriers was a closed shop.



    A Pendleton County mail carrier has admitted to federal charges in which he changed party affiliation on absentee voter requests for the state’s primary election.
    https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/l...d517d0e3c.html

    Thomas Cooper was charged for changing mail in requests from the original party affiliation. U.S. Attorney Bill Powell said he attempted election fraud and injury to the mail. The secretary of state’s office found five of the ballot requests had changed from Democrat to Republican, while on three the word “Republican” was circled in black ink, different from the original blue ink check mark next to the party name.

    No reporting on if he had changed them from Republican to Democrat then he would be not guilty.

  6. #356
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 69,410
    Betpoints: 3965

    Mail in voting absolutely opens the floodgates to fraud.



    California rejected 100K mail-in ballots because of mistakes - Geller Report News
    Mail in voting absolutely opens the floodgates to fraud.

  7. #357
    keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-15
    Posts: 4,114
    Betpoints: 178

    I love how no one ever acknowledges that thousands of Republicans in government vote via mail but poor folk and blacks can’t do it without cheating.

    Sensational head in the sand stuff.

  8. #358
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,701
    Betpoints: 2843

    The fraud would go both ways

    May the dirtier side win

  9. #359
    hostile takeover
    ST LOUIS BLUES Stanley Cup Champions
    hostile takeover's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-09
    Posts: 1,901
    Betpoints: 3120

    If the libs admit there is so much mail-in fraud, then why are they so persistent on mail-in voting?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  10. #360
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,701
    Betpoints: 2843

    Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    If the libs admit there is so much mail-in fraud, then why are they so persistent on mail-in voting?

    Theres voting fraud that occurs with the way things are now, so I guess we should probably just stop voting altogether

  11. #361
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 14,780
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    This message is hidden because the russian troll DwightShrute is on your ignore list.

  12. #362
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 29,443
    Betpoints: 2557

    You know what? Rump would still lose in a massive landslide even if ALL the dems were changed to repub.

  13. #363
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,701
    Betpoints: 2843

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-fr...10.html?bcmt=1

    TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — A freshman Kansas congressman who had listed a UPS Inc. store as his residence on a voter registration form was charged Tuesday with three felonies, including illegal voting.

  14. #364
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 5,565
    Betpoints: 13833

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-fr...10.html?bcmt=1

    TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — A freshman Kansas congressman who had listed a UPS Inc. store as his residence on a voter registration form was charged Tuesday with three felonies, including illegal voting.
    I saw a movie once where a girl lived in a Walmart but I never heard of a UPS Inc. store as a residence.


  15. #365
    Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-15-16
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 824

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-fr...10.html?bcmt=1

    TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — A freshman Kansas congressman who had listed a UPS Inc. store as his residence on a voter registration form was charged Tuesday with three felonies, including illegal voting.
    As long as he didn't mail in the ballots.

  16. #366
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 5,565
    Betpoints: 13833

    California rejected 100K mail-in ballots because of mistakes

    President Donald Trump is among those questioning the integrity of vote-by-mail elections while supporters say they are just as reliable as polling places and offer greater flexibility for voters.
    https://apnews.com/a45421048cd89938df7c882891a97db5

    The California secretary of state’s election data obtained by the AP showed 102,428 mail-in ballots were disqualified in the state’s 58 counties, about 1.5% of the nearly 7 million mail-in ballots returned. That percentage is the highest in a primary since 2014, and the overall number is the highest in a statewide election since 2010.

    With the coronavirus pandemic raging, California is part of a growing number of states increasing mail-in balloting to avoid crowds at polling places.


    No, Stalin didn’t make statement about voting
    https://namibiafactcheck.org.na/repo...-about-voting/

    Says Joseph Stalin said, "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...about-electio/

    Did Joseph Stalin Say, ‘It’s Not the People Who Vote That Count …’?
    One version of a famous quote about those who count the votes determining the outcome of an election is attributed to Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin in his secretary's memoir.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/st...e-count-quote/

    In 2006, Wikiquote dug up such a source: The Memoirs of Stalin’s Former Secretary by Boris Bazhanov, published in 2002. Translated from the Russian, the version which, according to Bazhanov, was uttered in 1923 by Stalin in reference to a vote in the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, was this:

    “I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

  17. #367
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 29,443
    Betpoints: 2557

    WTF? You are fact checking yourself? You bipolar?

  18. #368
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 34,321
    Betpoints: 5555


  19. #369
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 69,410
    Betpoints: 3965

    Nadler in 2004: ‘Paper Ballots Are Extremely Susceptible to Fraud’



    https://newspunch.com/nadler-2004-pa...NTIVoseExDtgDY

  20. #370
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 5,565
    Betpoints: 13833

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    WTF? You are fact checking yourself? You bipolar?
    I had to. It was true before the internet.

  21. #371
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 29,443
    Betpoints: 2557

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    I saw a movie once where a girl lived in a Walmart but I never heard of a UPS Inc. store as a residence.

    Thanks. I didn't have that movie and went and bought it. Watched it yesterday.

  22. #372
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,037
    Betpoints: 204

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    I thought the National Association of Letter Carriers was a closed shop.



    A Pendleton County mail carrier has admitted to federal charges in which he changed party affiliation on absentee voter requests for the state’s primary election.
    https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/l...d517d0e3c.html

    Thomas Cooper was charged for changing mail in requests from the original party affiliation. U.S. Attorney Bill Powell said he attempted election fraud and injury to the mail. The secretary of state’s office found five of the ballot requests had changed from Democrat to Republican, while on three the word “Republican” was circled in black ink, different from the original blue ink check mark next to the party name.

    No reporting on if he had changed them from Republican to Democrat then he would be not guilty.
    Guess you have never been to ky.? It is mostly repub. Unless they are voting for someone’s kid as in Andy brashear.

  23. #373
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 30,584
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Guess you have never been to ky.? It is mostly repub. Unless they are voting for someone’s kid as in Andy brashear.
    Kty, Trump promised those coal miners the moon and they got nothing. I think, not positive but I think Kty has less coal jobs now after Trump than they had before him. I wouldn't be surprised if the same is true with WV.

    but bet your pp they as a state will vote for Trump again. not so sure about Texas, Georgia and NC. before you know it most states will either be blue or purple. that will happen as the electorate becomes educated and old white assholes die.

    hope you are well

  24. #374
    Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2020
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-04-08
    Posts: 6,066
    Betpoints: 168


  25. #375
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 5,565
    Betpoints: 13833

    Neither side is going to be happy with the election in November.


  26. #376
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 5,565
    Betpoints: 13833

    Four more plead guilty in Los Angeles homeless voter fraud scheme

    Men Admit To Skid Row Scheme Offering $1, Cigarettes For Fraudulent Voter Registration

    By CBSLA Staff
    July 31, 2020
    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...row-la-county/

    LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – Prosecutors say four men have admitted their role in a scheme where money and cigarettes were offered to homeless people on Skid Row in exchange for false and forged signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms.

    Richard Howard, 64, and Louis Thomas Wise, 38 pleaded no contest Friday to one felony count each of subscribing a fictitious name, or the name of another to an initiative petition and registration of a fictitious person, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Friday.

    Two other men, 41-year-old Christopher Joseph Williams and Nickey Demelvin Huntley, 45, each pleaded no contest to one felony count of circulating an initiative or petition containing false, forged or fictitious names.

    The defendants "admitted their role in a scheme where money and cigarettes were offered to homeless people on Skid Row in exchange for false and forged signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms," the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said in an announcement this week.

    The admissions of guilt follow another participant in the scheme pleading guilty in February to taking part in the fraudulent activity.

    The crimes took place over two election cycles — 2016 and 2018.



    Trump’s Bogus Voter Fraud Claims
    By Robert Farley

    Posted on October 19, 2016
    https://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/tr...-fraud-claims/

    For weeks, Trump has been warning about rigged elections. He urged his supporters in Ambridge, Pennsylvania, on Oct. 10 to monitor polls and “watch other communities, because we don’t want this election stolen from us.”

  27. #377
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 29,443
    Betpoints: 2557

    Pretty bad rump had to stoop so low to get elected.

  28. #378
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,457
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    This message is hidden because the russian troll DwightShrute is on your ignore list.
    idiot 4Shrute.

  29. #379
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 6,238
    Betpoints: 18226

    What Happened to Stacey Abrams Will Happen to Joe Biden

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-h...n-to-joe-biden

  30. #380
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,457
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Kty, Trump promised those coal miners the moon and they got nothing. I think, not positive but I think Kty has less coal jobs now after Trump than they had before him. I wouldn't be surprised if the same is true with WV.

    but bet your pp they as a state will vote for Trump again. not so sure about Texas, Georgia and NC. before you know it most states will either be blue or purple. that will happen as the electorate becomes educated and old white assholes die.

    hope you are well
    Message clear, not disturbing. Bully #1, in my book always. out easier than out.

  31. #381
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 29,443
    Betpoints: 2557


  32. #382
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 69,410
    Betpoints: 3965

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    What Happened to Stacey Abrams Will Happen to Joe Biden

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-h...n-to-joe-biden
    they both will lose

First ... 891011
Top