Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2279

Al Bundy is Donald Sterling!

FX/Hulu is showing a mini-series on Clippers and its ex-owner, Donald Sterling, called “Clipped.” In watching the commercial I wasn’t interested in it as it seems so recent anyway. But, damn, then I noticed that Sterling is being played by Al Bundy. Gotta watch it now… lol.

Oh and Doc Rivers is played by Laurence Fishburne. If he lost some weight, it would’ve worked a little bit better but still he looks perfect for the role. This might be cool.

It premieres in June, right in time for the NBA Finals. We get Clipped and House of the Dragon season 2 coming in June. June will be heating up.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9320

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 980

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    FX/Hulu is showing a mini-series on Clippers and its ex-owner, Donald Sterling, called “Clipped.” In watching the commercial I wasn’t interested in it as it seems so recent anyway. But, damn, then I noticed that Sterling is being played by Al Bundy. Gotta watch it now… lol.

Oh and Doc Rivers is played by Laurence Fishburne. If he lost some weight, it would’ve worked a little bit better but still he looks perfect for the role. This might be cool.

It premieres in June, right in time for the NBA Finals. We get Clipped and House of the Dragon season 2 coming in June. June will be heating up.
    That’s funny. Maybe the shittiest owner in the history of sports. His side piece recorded him. I think every man in America put her on the “do not bang” list after.

Don’t bring those people to my games!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25017

Nice. Ed O'Neill is actually a very talented actor, when given the opportunity.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Nice. Ed O'Neill is actually a very talented actor, when given the opportunity.
    Ed O’Neill was cut by the Pittsburgh Steelers once.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2279

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Ed O’Neill was cut by the Pittsburgh Steelers once.
    He also scored 4 touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High Panthers in the city championship game.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32465

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    He also scored 4 touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High Panthers in the city championship game.

Greatest days of our life Headster!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32465