GuybrushT
    GuybrushT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

And what if "bostonboss" is a nickname used by Peter Lord and Graeme White, or by someone working for them? With the clear intention to spit fire on Shari to make her give up?

Let's face it, WHO with a bit of brain can say Shari done nothing? She done much more that all users in this topic combined!

Don't give up Shari!

JayZ
    JayZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5247

Quote Originally Posted by jes1981 View Post
    This guy will be just a stand in until they get around to having a cabinet reshuffle. He'll talk the talk but do barely anything and then someone else will take the job for a while.
    He is a rising star - so either he'll want something to make a mark with, or will want to be off somewhere else. One of the two, take your pick.

MLZ3211
    MLZ3211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

We Need & Want Shari.

And what if "bostonboss" is a nickname used by Peter Lord and Graeme White, or by someone working for them? With the clear intention to spit fire on Shari to make her give up? Let's face it, WHO with a bit of brain can say Shari done nothing? She done much more that all users in this topic combined!

Don't give up Shari!

Shari the offer still applies but has gone up! If you can make these scum return my money I will gladly give you 25% of the total amount. You are doing a great job and let no one tell you otherwise, you only have to look at the posts to see that people welcome your massive contribution.

Bostonboss is nothing and is not even worthy enough to speak your name. Keep up the good work please.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55342

Outstanding work by Shari
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20543

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    Outstanding work by Shari
    Yes, be a bloody shame if it's all for nothing due to a dummy spit over an imbecile.

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

I really don't know how that man is not yet banned from the forum. He already entered in some conflicts here with other members, and everything is tolerated.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

listen people shari is giving up on you and using my name as a scapegoat...if you go in the 1vice thread you will see. I guess she is too busy chasing around chris pronger the hockey player in finland..she did break off their relationship to become a moderator at a website. her "rock star status" in thunder bay Ontario has truly inflated her ego.

the unheardof
    the unheardof's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    listen people shari is giving up on you and using my name as a scapegoat...if you go in the 1vice thread you will see. I guess she is too busy chasing around chris pronger the hockey player in finland..she did break off their relationship to become a moderator at a website. her "rock star status" in thunder bay Ontario has truly inflated her ego.
    Listen chief. I don't think anyone on here really gives a hoot who she chases. Ego or no ego. Shari has already spent a lot of her spare time on this (which she certainly did not have to) and I know the vast majority of posters on this thread myself included are grateful for that alone. Largely thanks to her efforts, the two directors at Canbet would appear to have been exposed for what they really are which is an achievement right away. Even if she decides enough is enough and nothing more comes out of this, she's got my respect.

vook
    vook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bostonboss u can go to a luna park and play, not here

MLZ3211

Straight forward question only but if this bostonboss is as bad as people say why can't people hit the report button?

bostonboss

Quote Originally Posted by MLZ3211 View Post
    Straight forward question only but if this bostonboss is as bad as people say why can't people hit the report button?
    because im not just because shari is a moderator doesn't give her the right to call people "pieces of shit" see 1vice thread...nor does she have the right to talk in an unprofessional demeaning tone. I hope sbr john spoke to her and reprimanded her....if she wa my employee I would have fired her for such disgusting language.

fidelio
    fidelio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1220

This appears to be the message that did the damage;-

'shari slings insults and resorts to name calling ie look at her posts "teenagers" "dipshits" same bullying tactics as sbr john and bill dozer calling captrobey a spammer. she failed with the canbet situation..and really not sure what her purpose is other than to hide facts and be a bully... everybody has the right to an opinion and a view..if you disagree with it that is your prerogative , but to resort to name calling and bullying just really goes to show the character of some of the people behind this website'

How can Shari have failed when we are in the middle of a work in progress?

Why don't you apologise so we can return to the task of the £500K plus of outstanding Canbet withdraws?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by fidelio View Post
    This appears to be the message that did the damage;-

'shari slings insults and resorts to name calling ie look at her posts "teenagers" "dipshits" same bullying tactics as sbr john and bill dozer calling captrobey a spammer. she failed with the canbet situation..and really not sure what her purpose is other than to hide facts and be a bully... everybody has the right to an opinion and a view..if you disagree with it that is your prerogative , but to resort to name calling and bullying just really goes to show the character of some of the people behind this website'
    failed?

clearly shows he has no comprehension of the situation at all

what a dipshit!

bostonboss

I will never apologize to a classless individual...good luck to you guys just don't be disappointed in the end. remember your savior admittingly broke off a relationship with chris pronger to be a moderator at a sports forum and that she is a mega rock star back in thunderbay Ontario....very credible individual you have fighting for you lol good luck and god bless.

mojobullfrog
    mojobullfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Can we all please move on from the personal point scoring? This is not the place for petty squabbling. If you feel the need to do so, then please keep it private. We all need to focus on the real issue at hand - the actions of certain company directors and their misuse of your money.

If you've got nothing constructive to add, then please amuse yourself elsewhere.
    Last edited by mojobullfrog; 04-13-14 at 07:32 PM.

ghipuca
    ghipuca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

what a penetrate is bostonboss talking about, where have you been for such long time, if you are saying that shari failed why didn't you help to all of us and do anything??? If you can't do anything just shut your mouth go play poker and sit quite!!!
    Shari we are all for you and need your help to return our money back and don't listen to all such dick suckers like BOSTONBOSS!

bostonboss

just remember shari quit on you guys.....she saw that she would never be able to get your money back.

mojobullfrog
    mojobullfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Before anyone responds to Bostonboss... take a deep breath and ignore him.

bostonboss

to the person who gave me an infraction? may I ask is it ok for a moderator to call me "a penetrating piece of shit?" ive never been treated with such vulgarity at any other forum.

bostonboss

to prove my claim it is in the 1vice thread....im not trolling or derailing any threads..your moderator is using my name as a scapegoat and I do not appreciate her unprofessional attitude. thank you and god bless.

Hareeba!

just remember shari quit on you guys.....she saw that she would never be able to get your money back.
    In these cases it is always a longshot that punters will get their money back but it does sometimes come off. And that is NOT the reason she "quit on you guys".

BUT there is an extremely good chance that the crooks will be made to pay for their sins thanks to the work Shari has done alerting the ASIC. A result there may not help the dudded punters financially but will be enormously satisfying.

bostonboss

like I said I hope you guys get every penny back....will be tough though

GuybrushT

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    BUT there is an extremely good chance that the crooks will be made to pay for their sins thanks to the work Shari has done alerting the ASIC. A result there may not help the dudded punters financially but will be enormously satisfying.
    Not for me. I have too much money there, even if the 2 bastards go to prison, it will not make me feel much better.

lcasey
    lcasey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2238

sounds like you have an interest in the two crooks who stole my money , otherwise why are you posting? You are not owed money by Canbet ?Whats your angle ,what has grinded your axe?

bostonboss

im not interested in any crooks nor did I have money at canbet

GuybrushT

Quote Originally Posted by lcasey View Post
    sounds like you have an interest in the two crooks who stole my money , otherwise why are you posting? You are not owed money by Canbet ?Whats your angle ,what has grinded your axe?
    Copy/paste of my yesterday's post:

"And what if "bostonboss" is a nickname used by Peter Lord and Graeme White, or by someone working for them? With the clear intention to spit fire on Shari to make her give up?"

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by GuybrushT View Post
    Copy/paste of my yesterday's post:

"And what if "bostonboss" is a nickname used by Peter Lord and Graeme White, or by someone working for them? With the clear intention to spit fire on Shari to make her give up?"
    don't we all just love conspiracy theories?

bostonboss

lol im neither Graeme or peter....but again think what you want....ive never scammed anyone in my life and never will.

MLZ3211

Just received this and going to have a look through later:

We received your email of 29 March 2014to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) about Canbet. Your reference number for this matter is 603845.
    You should write to Canbet to try to resolve this problem. If that does not work you should contact Consumer Affairs Victoria on 1300 558 181.

We have referred you to Consumer Affairs because they can assist consumers in their disputes with suppliers. Unlike Consumer Affairs, the ACCC does not have an individual dispute resolution service. Although we’re not investigating your complaint we have recorded the details in our database. Complaints like yours help us understand what issues cause the most harm to Australian consumers and where best to use our resources. You can find out about our priorities on our website.

Our website also has information about your rights. The Australian Consumer Law prohibits businesses from misleading consumers. It also prevents them from making false or misleading claims about the standard, quality, value or grade of a service.
    You can find more information about misleading conduct on the ACCC website.
    We cannot comment on the legitimacy of a business unless we have publicly mentioned that business. You can learn about how to identify a legitimate trader on our website. Or you could contact the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). They can tell you whether an organisation is a registered business in Australia. You can contact ASIC on 1300 300 630.

Fred87
    Fred87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Thank you Shari for the effort expended during these months.

As for the money, I've already given up for lost, I can only hope one day to cross with Peter Lord, then surely he will remember this moment

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27702

Quote Originally Posted by lcasey View Post
    I was defrauded 2600 by ESB and I never whined or cried about it.....people were defrauded by betislands but the owners of this site turned a blind eye......
    His angle?

Misery loves company.

It's turned him into a petty, jealous troll.

Instead of wanting to see positive change to prevent our shared misfortunes befalling others...

He wants to see everybody get ripped off, same as he was.

Sad, really...
    Last edited by Krashman; 04-15-14 at 06:01 AM.

GuybrushT

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    His angle?

Misery loves company.

It's turned him into a petty, jealous troll.

Instead of wanting to see positive change to prevent our shared misfortunes befalling others...

He wants to see everybody get ripped off, same as he was.

Sad, really...
    True. His logic is "I was robbed, let's enjoy when other people is robbed elsewhere". Low it cannot be lowest...

Shari thank you for everything you've done. Everyone except this bostonboss troll (and now we see why) is on your side!

bostonboss

you people must be uneducated..i said a hundred times in this thread I hope you get your money back....and to not be disappointed if you don't! 2600 is nothing to me....I took esb for over 15k...so don't really care that they stiffed me ...I was smart enough to not leave a big balance in a very average book. maybe that lesson was learned by some of you here.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

For a town with so many good schools it's weird how many buffoons the place seems to put out.

moslizlo
    moslizlo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Plese add me to the list:
    Account Number: 1152330
    Ammount: 1445.85 euro

First ... 34353637383940 ... Last