1. #55756
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 3151

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post


    Notice the chronology of events:

    1. Elon Musk buys twitter

    2. An increase of leaks and stories about vaccine fukkery

    3. Paul Pelosi outed as a hammer-sexual

    4. Republicans win the House amid election fukkery with largest turnout ever.

    5. House Republicans announce investigation into Brandon Incorporated.

    6. FTX linked to everything.

    7. Nancy Pelosi "Retires" as the leader of the Democrats.

    8. Trump reinstated in poll on twitter

    9. Biden loses 9 million "Followers" in less than 24 hours.

    !0. The Laptop from Hell makes a return.

    11. MSM begins covering the Hunter Biden fukkery.
    You have to be borderline non functioning mentally retarded to believe shit like this. The fact that it's a tweet should tell you everything you need to know. Twitter is for idiots.

    Read a book, get your GED, do something productive with your life.

  2. #55757
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 9,123
    Betpoints: 25800

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post


    Hint to trumptards, when a political party starts an "investigation" it means absolutely NOTHING. Actual investigations are conducted by law enforcement agencies, like the FBI, which is investigating Trump.
    Kind of like the democrat's televised J6 hearings, huh?

  3. #55758
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,872
    Betpoints: 1373

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    You have to be borderline non functioning mentally retarded to believe shit like this. The fact that it's a tweet should tell you everything you need to know. Twitter is for idiots.

    Read a book, get your GED, do something productive with your life.
    What do you mean believe shit like this?

    This is what actually happened.

    Have you been vacationing on another planet?

  4. #55759
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,872
    Betpoints: 1373

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Scared of this guy? Looks just like you Nash, fat and retarded.
    Turns out the fat kid is just like you.

    Non-Binary and Infatuated with the Gay lifestyle.
    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave Kermit 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  5. #55760
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,872
    Betpoints: 1373

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post


    Hint to trumptards, when a political party starts an "investigation" it means absolutely NOTHING. Actual investigations are conducted by law enforcement agencies, like the FBI, which is investigating Trump.
    Didn't they already come out last week and say that Trump didn't have anything incriminating?

    Yet another big old


  6. #55761
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 21038

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What do you mean believe shit like this?

    This is what actually happened.

    Have you been vacationing on another planet?
    The posts from thor, greget, rkelly... never make an ounce of sense. They are definitely related to Biden. They have no fukking friends... and the thrill is to say any old sh## in this thread... what's concerning is.... this is a sports forum... and they KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SPORTS. Never post anywhere else. Conclusion.... they don't know dikk about politics... they don't know dikk about sports. All 3 of them... wasteful to our oxygen.

  7. #55762
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 9,123
    Betpoints: 25800


  8. #55763
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 3151

    Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Kind of like the democrat's televised J6 hearings, huh?
    Except J6 isn't only a congressional investigation.. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

  9. #55764
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 3151

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Didn't they already come out last week and say that Trump didn't have anything incriminating?

    Yet another big old

    Wrong.

  10. #55765
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 3151

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What do you mean believe shit like this?

    This is what actually happened.

    Have you been vacationing on another planet?
    Prove it with something other than a tweet.

  11. #55766
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 3151

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Turns out the fat kid is just like you.

    Non-Binary and Infatuated with the Gay lifestyle.
    I'm not a trump supporter

  12. #55767
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 9,123
    Betpoints: 25800

    Pentagon fails to pass new financial audit, unable to account for over $2 trillion in assets

    "The US Department of Defense has, for the fifth straight year, failed to pass a financial audit, with only seven out of the Pentagon’s 27 military agencies receiving a passing grade."


    https://thecradle.co/Article/news/18716

  13. #55768
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,872
    Betpoints: 1373

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Prove it with something other than a tweet.
    That is a tweet by your news.

  14. #55769
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,700
    Betpoints: 11269

    Trump talking sh!t about the Supreme Court, he nominated a 1/3 of them, I guess he should have done a better job!
    Oh

  15. #55770
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,065
    Betpoints: 649

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The posts from thor, greget, rkelly... never make an ounce of sense. They are definitely related to Biden. They have no fukking friends... and the thrill is to say any old sh## in this thread... what's concerning is.... this is a sports forum... and they KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SPORTS. Never post anywhere else. Conclusion.... they don't know dikk about politics... they don't know dikk about sports. All 3 of them... wasteful to our oxygen.
    it's the same person Money

    he eats his corn on the cob the long way

    bless his heart
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

  16. #55771
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,594
    Betpoints: 7753

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Trump talking sh!t about the Supreme Court, he nominated a 1/3 of them, I guess he should have done a better job!
    Oh

    Are you saying that if a president nominates someone to any position, including SCOTUS, he or she can never criticize that person? Never?

  17. #55772
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,239
    Betpoints: 9032

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The posts from thor, greget, rkelly... never make an ounce of sense. They are definitely related to Biden. They have no fukking friends... and the thrill is to say any old sh## in this thread... what's concerning is.... this is a sports forum... and they KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SPORTS. Never post anywhere else. Conclusion.... they don't know dikk about politics... they don't know dikk about sports. All 3 of them... wasteful to our oxygen.
    Is your butt hurt mikey?

  18. #55773
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,700
    Betpoints: 11269

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Are you saying that if a president nominates someone to any position, including SCOTUS, he or she can never criticize that person? Never?
    Oh no! Not at all, I'm saying don't always criticize people just because they disagree with you.(Trump is very good at this) If they are doing their job as SCOTUS they are making a ruling on constitutionally and not for or against anyone as Trump suggested.
    Criticizing someone for a single action is far from calling them political, which is what he did, MR Trump and myself to a certain degree, can agree on this point.

  19. #55774
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 9,123
    Betpoints: 25800


  20. #55775
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,700
    Betpoints: 11269

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Are you saying that if a president nominates someone to any position, including SCOTUS, he or she can never criticize that person? Never?
    In a post on Truth Social, Trump called the decision "unprecedented" and said it "creates [a] terrible precedent for future Presidents."

    He may or may not be correct here, but every POTUS since at least the 1960's have pony them up, no problem except one! Himself
    So no terrible things the last 60 years

  21. #55776
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,872
    Betpoints: 1373

    I see that Brandon is offering up to a $20 discount on your groceries if you get the vaccine booster.


  22. #55777
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,594
    Betpoints: 7753

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    In a post on Truth Social, Trump called the decision "unprecedented" and said it "creates [a] terrible precedent for future Presidents."

    He may or may not be correct here, but every POTUS since at least the 1960's have pony them up, no problem except one! Himself
    So no terrible things the last 60 years
    the thing is, there is no law saying he must release his tax returns. He did release his financials as required. I am sure his tax returns are complicated and no matter what they reveal, the Press will scrutinize them and make up all sorts of narratives in an attempt to discredit his somehow. The Lefty goblins will eat it up even though they have little to idea idea what they are looking at but they will repeat the MSM's bullshit about them. They are fixated with anything Trump.

  23. #55778
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,700
    Betpoints: 11269

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    the thing is, there is no law saying he must release his tax returns. He did release his financials as required. I am sure his tax returns are complicated and no matter what they reveal, the Press will scrutinize them and make up all sorts of narratives in an attempt to discredit his somehow. The Lefty goblins will eat it up even though they have little to idea idea what they are looking at but they will repeat the MSM's bullshit about them. They are fixated with anything Trump.
    there is no law saying he must release his tax returns, agreed no law, none of the others had a problem with it and I'm sure some of those were complicated also. Sure makes it look like he is hiding something to fight so hard for this!

  24. #55779
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,594
    Betpoints: 7753

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    there is no law saying he must release his tax returns, agreed no law, none of the others had a problem with it and I'm sure some of those were complicated also. Sure makes it look like he is hiding something to fight so hard for this!
    Or its just none of anyone's business.

  25. #55780
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 3151

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Or its just none of anyone's business.
    The right wing supreme court disagrees. Then again, you're not an American.

    Supreme Court backs House effort to obtain Trump tax returns



  26. #55781
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,700
    Betpoints: 11269

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Or its just none of anyone's business.
    The right-wing supreme court disagrees. And that is who matters the most, highest court in the land!

    and no crying they are Democrats or evil media or people that have been lying to us for years!
    The republicans been jumping up and down with joy about this court, glad they had the courage not to be political

  27. #55782
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,594
    Betpoints: 7753


  28. #55783
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,594
    Betpoints: 7753


  29. #55784
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,286
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

  30. #55785
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,023
    Betpoints: 942

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That’s a really clever idea.

  31. #55786
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,239
    Betpoints: 9032

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    The right-wing supreme court disagrees. And that is who matters the most, highest court in the land!

    and no crying they are Democrats or evil media or people that have been lying to us for years!
    The republicans been jumping up and down with joy about this court, glad they had the courage not to be political
    Duhwit talking about none of anyone's business. Sure loves to butt in our F'n business!

  32. #55787
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 9,123
    Betpoints: 25800




    CROSSDRESSING BIDEN OFFICIAL CHARGED WITH STEALING WOMAN’S LUGGAGE

    "Airport records confirmed the navy blue Vera Bradley roller bag arrived at 4:40 p.m. but was missing from the carousel. So law enforcement reviewed video surveillance footage from the baggage claim area and observed Brinton removing a navy blue roller bag from carousel seven, according to a criminal complaint.

    The complaint says Brinton removed a luggage tag from the bag, placed it into a handbag he was carrying, and 'then left the area at a quick pace.' Brinton arrived at MSP Airport around 4:27 p.m. on an American Airlines flight from Washington, D.C., but did not check a bag, meaning he had no reason to visit baggage claim, according to the complaint."

    https://offthepress.com/crossdressin...omans-luggage/

  33. #55788
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,023
    Betpoints: 942

    Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post



    CROSSDRESSING BIDEN OFFICIAL CHARGED WITH STEALING WOMAN’S LUGGAGE

    "Airport records confirmed the navy blue Vera Bradley roller bag arrived at 4:40 p.m. but was missing from the carousel. So law enforcement reviewed video surveillance footage from the baggage claim area and observed Brinton removing a navy blue roller bag from carousel seven, according to a criminal complaint.

    The complaint says Brinton removed a luggage tag from the bag, placed it into a handbag he was carrying, and 'then left the area at a quick pace.' Brinton arrived at MSP Airport around 4:27 p.m. on an American Airlines flight from Washington, D.C., but did not check a bag, meaning he had no reason to visit baggage claim, according to the complaint."

    https://offthepress.com/crossdressin...omans-luggage/
    “Genderfluid”

  34. #55789
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,286
    Betpoints: 120


  35. #55790
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,588
    Betpoints: 1582


First ... 1591159215931594159515961597 ... Last
Top