sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Trayvon lived like a ghetto thug and died like a ghetto thug...its the circle of life

Tray was already kicked out of school and had a mouth full of gold teeth with his pants around his ankles at only 17...I think we can all agree he was well on his way to becoming a fine black citizen. If it wasnt for racism he would've no doubt had a bright future, probably a doctor or something

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

last photo isn't him

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Trayvon lived like a ghetto thug and died like a ghetto thug...its the circle of life

Tray was already kicked out of school and had a mouth full of gold teeth with his pants around his ankles at only 17...I think we can all agree he was well on his way to becoming a fine black citizen. If it wasnt for racism he would've no doubt had a bright future, probably a doctor or something

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Still dumb to be judging a kid in high school and acting like its OK he's dead.......I could understand if the kid was in and out of juvenile but he never even got arrested once

Dont know about all of you but in high school we all go through fazes, the kid acting like a thug, BFD.....Trayvon could very well have grown up to be a criminal but the facts are he was harmless and had never been in trouble with the law, unlike Zimmerman

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Still dumb to be judging a kid in high school and acting like its OK he's dead.......I could understand if the kid was in and out of juvenile but he never even got arrested once

Dont know about all of you but in high school we all go through fazes, the kid acting like a thug, BFD.....Trayvon could very well have grown up to be a criminal but the facts are he was harmless and had never been in trouble with the law, unlike Zimmerman
    He had never been in trouble "unlike Zimmerman" (what ever the fukk that was supposed to mean) because he is under the age of 18.

The truth is that not you or the media sources or the NAACP where you are getting all of your misguided "facts" from have a single clue what happened that night. This is what the court system is for and has always been for, Innocent until proven guilty!!!!!!!!!

I hope that all of you racist idiots an liberalists one day find yourselves in the shoes of Zimmerman and find yourselves accused of a crime where you have an angry mob who has only heard one side of the story crying for your head before you have had a chance at a fair trial.

Let the man have his case heard in court before you condem the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sharpcat; 03-29-12 at 04:28 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    He had never been in trouble "unlike Zimmerman" (what ever the fukk that was supposed to mean) because he is under the age of 18.

The truth is that not you or the media sources or the NAACP where you are getting all of your misguided "facts" from have a single clue what happened that night. This is what the court system is for and has always been for, Innocent until proven guilty!!!!!!!!!

I hope that all of you racist idiots an liberalists one day find yourselves in the shoes of Zimmerman and find yourselves accused of a crime where you have an angry mob who has only heard one side of the story crying for your head before you have had a chance at a fair trial.

Let the man have his case heard in court before you condem the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Zimmerman-In trouble with the law before......TM-Not in trouble with the law before.....that's what the Fukk I mean

People under the age of 18 can get in trouble with the law dummy.......Juvenile Detention?? hello???

In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

• In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

sharpcat

Zimmerman-In trouble with the law before......TM-Not in trouble with the law before.....that's what the Fukk I mean

People under the age of 18 can get in trouble with the law dummy.......Juvenile Detention?? hello???

In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

• In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.
    So Zimmerman was charged with "resisting an officer without violence" and his ex-fiance "alleged" domestic violence but never pursued any charges against him.

So Zimmerman has been charged with 1 misdemeanor charge of resisting an officer without violence in his 28 years of life, Treyvon is 17 years old, already has tattoos despite being under the legal age, recently suspended from school but yet walking down the street at 3 a.m. (great parenting here).

Oh and while were looking at people for crimes they have not been convicted of but only suspected of............

"The Miami Herald in its Tuesday editions reported that it had obtained a Miami-Dade Schools Police Department report that showed the slain teenager was suspended in October for writing obscene graffiti on a door at his high school. During a search of his backpack, the report said, campus security officers found 12 pieces of women’s jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they felt could be used as a burglary tool."
    People under the age of 18 can get in trouble with the law, correct......................but juvenile records are sealed dummy!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Treyvon is 17 years old, already has tattoos despite being under the legal age, recently suspended from school but yet walking down the street at 3 a.m. (great parenting here).
    I read he was returning from a convenience store on his way back to his dad's house to watch the NBA All Star game.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I read he was returning from a convenience store on his way back to his dad's house to watch the NBA All Star game.
    Lou don't let facts get in the way of a good story

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's what i heard/read as well...something like it was halftime of the all star game and he went to get some snacks from the store. At least that's what I thought I heard when this whole racist saga came out.

sharpcat

I would have put you above passing judgement on a case before hearing all sides of the story.

I sure hope that when you make rulings on SBR cases that you rule by hearing facts from both sides and do not let money or outside parties influence your decision.

TheCentaur

I would have put you above passing judgement on a case before hearing all sides of the story.

I sure hope that when you make rulings on SBR cases that you rule by hearing facts from both sides and do not let money or outside parties influence your decision.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

If Zimmerman is a white latino, doesn't that make barry a white african american?

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

any idea on how many black kids have been killed by other black kids since this tragedy?

no outcry there, huh?

what does that tell you black folks?

you are nothing more than votes.

ass.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Lou don't let facts get in the way of a good story
    Hahahhahah . ooo man

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Hahahhahah . ooo man

Wikkid, thoughts on this dumb C***

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I wont lie.

I'm not gonna feel bad for a guy who calls himself No_Limit_N****
    - And neither would any black person, but it just so happened he got shot by a white guy, so they all of a sudden feel for this kid.

Probably the Truth...And that is what's sad about this whole thing.
    If he'd been killed by another black he woulda been Black male 17 killed by black male 18 after argument in the police column...end of media attention

Since finally after prolly 5000 black thugs killed whites this year one white killed a black thug and cue the wahhhhh wahhhh ma kids aint safe no mo with all these racists out there shooting em, Tyrone and Leroy cant even go get skittles n some gin n juice in the middle of the night in the pouring rain without some FUKIN RACIST WHITE CRACKER DEVIL shooting em, hell at least once every year a white kills a black and the madness has got to stop that's why we're protesting

Uh yes maam but 200 blacks killed each other yesterday for their Nike's

Yes sir but thats no big deal bc they wasnt racist but that fukin Zimmerman just declared open fuckin season on blacks and Trayvon couldnt even run away cuz his pants were round his ankles and that pitch racist white cracker honkey pinky devil pussy walked up to him and said all whites are racist and in the KKK and the reason blacks all fail in society around the world is bc of whites and then he blew em away, **** it just didnt make no sense WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH OH MY TRAYVON WHAT IM I GONNA TELL MY OTHER 84 KIDS HAPPEND TO THEIR BROTHER WAHHHHHHHH

bettilimbroke999

Wheres my fuckin skittles Tray, wtf dude its been like a month and the stores right down tha street???

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    why do white people always take the blame for this kind of stuff? black people kill white people every day and it doesnt make national news. If blacks are really against racism, they would understand that a crime is a crime , and that this shouldnt be a white vs black issue but rather a human on human issue. But no, too many minorities look towards the racist card when something bad happens. I really loved how nbc interviewed a black friend of zimmerman and he said that he was in no way racist. Im also getting sick and tired of hearing about him having skittles and tea, what in gods name does that prove? mike tyson could be carrying a stick of gum and a ring pop and still knock me out, what do these items have to do with anything?
    saw this the other day,
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=679_1332640868
    guy gets attacked, robbed, and stripped by a buncha apes laughing and filming it. dont see anyone talking about it

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    saw this the other day,
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=679_1332640868
    guy gets attacked, robbed, and stripped by a buncha apes laughing and filming it. dont see anyone talking about it
    disgusting

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    disgusting
    They should all get hung right next to Zimmerman.....scumbags

Wonder what city that is?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Wikkid, thoughts on this dumb C***

Lol she lied bro and then started mouthing off to pick up for her slack. Black lady lied there, she is an old head, they are more after whitey because of what they went through -- jim crow etc. That is still no excuse to be that way now.

wikkidinsane

disgusting

Its like me wandering in some ultra redneck part of town. Guy is stupid for doing that. The mob was wrong here no doubt

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

I find it more ridiculous that all of this is happening before all the facts are actually known.

bettilimbroke999

disgusting
    If he'd shot em all u fags would be on here saying he provoked it and they should hang the racist, sometimes I think there's a few whites in need a 3 am walk in Orange mound here in good ol blackville to adjust their opinions of the nice innocent blacks, maybe when that first ***** shoots em for the 10 bucks in their pocket their attitudes will slightly change

bettilimbroke999

Its like me wandering in some ultra redneck part of town. Guy is stupid for doing that. The mob was wrong here no doubt
    Good to know that the mob videotaping themselves robbing beating and stripping him was slightly wrong (ya think?) but that its ultimately of course the white guys fault for walking in an area where there were blacks

Fuckin niggers, that video was 10x worse than Trayvon the drug dealer getting killed while trying to pick out what house to break into in the middle of the rainy night then tryin to curb stomp a wetback for catchin him but there's prolly 1000 marches on Washington right now for Trashvon to prevent the huge threat of whites killing them even though its 3x more likely Trayvon will kill a white than it is a white guns down Trayvon EVEN THOUGH WHITES ARE OVER 5X THE POPULATION OF BLACKS

For a million whites they manage to kill around 1 black per year, for every million blacks they manage to kill 17 whites per year....and yet THEY'RE outraged????? Uh huh yea

Had Trayvon robbed a home that night and lived he was just gonna be gunned down within the year for the Nike's he bought anyway or in a drug deal gone wrong so who the **** cares
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-30-12 at 01:54 PM.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

please this isnt the 40's anymore. Blacks dont have to worry about getting hung or beat up by whites. Which is why this case is so publicized in the media. Shark attacks dont happen that often and when they do they make national news, blacks kill whites all the time, so naturally we dont make the news.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

YES this is getting just ridiculous. Its making ALL American people look ignorant. A whole lot worse happens everyday across the world and even in the great USA. If people want to protest there is much more serious issues to protest about and a hell of a lot worse people out there than Zimmerman

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

great piece..and isn't it the truth.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/03/30...on-martin-case

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

innocent until proven guilty, that's how the system works doesn't mean he wont get arrested states attorneys can take years to build cases. 5 year olds get gunned down everyday but that don't matter

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Of course the lead investigator is gonna say he wanted to charge him. That's what I'd be screaming from the mountain top if the entire country was pointing fingers at me. What else would he say?

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 875

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    He can have all the opinions he wants and I really have no thoughts on his March Madness brackets. Or for that matter where and when he eat dinner with his wife or vacations. But to me the Potus should stay out of local events like this and when the POTUS speaks about something... he's just involved himself in it. It's not like the guy who pours your morning Starbucks offered an opinion.

As for why he wasn't charged, I think the whole thing smells of poor police work. He claims he was attacked. Ok, the first thing we would have done is photograph any area on his body where he stated he's been assaulted and have medical personal examine said injuries. If such photos exist I'd think the police would be rushing to release them to explain why he wasn't charged.

Past presidents have been able to keep out of these things. This camera loving, race-dividing, former community organizer can't help but put his foot in his mouth on a daily basis. Remember when the cops arrested the black professor? Obama jumped the gun and called it racism before he knew the facts and he still hasn't learned his lesson.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Past presidents have been able to keep out of these things. This camera loving, race-dividing, former community organizer can't help but put his foot in his mouth on a daily basis. Remember when the cops arrested the black professor? Obama jumped the gun and called it racism before he knew the facts and he still hasn't learned his lesson.
    Blacks have a culture that will keep them in the ghetto for a million years and its easier for them to spend all day blaming racism for their problems than to get tyrone to pull his pants up and get a free education

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    please this isnt the 40's anymore. Blacks dont have to worry about getting hung or beat up by whites. Which is why this case is so publicized in the media. Shark attacks dont happen that often and when they do they make national news, blacks kill whites all the time, so naturally we dont make the news.

You have no idea kid. I can go to redneck USA and guaranteed i get lynched atleast this guy left with his life

First ... 2345678 ... Last