wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Meanwhile Billybob stays in the same town his whole life and never been around people of other cultures but is basing his analysis solely on online blogs and the media that he blames 24/7. Hey bettil, just remember you started off in the house and we started out in the fields

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Meanwhile Billybob stays in the same town his whole life and never been around people of other cultures but is basing his analysis solely on online blogs and the media that he blames 24/7. Hey bettil, just remember you started off in the house and we started out in the fields
    First off my granddad was farming for free from when he was born in 1915 through the 30s, his dad died of malaria when he was 6 and he and his 9 brothers and sisters ran a microfarm in the middle of fukin nowhere in Arkansas and also worked with the blacks pickin cotton to earn money. Of those 10 kids 6 died millionaires owning a chain of grocery stores, the women all married well and had great lives as well. Had gramps put his pants around his knees and been practicing his rap not only would he have starved to death (no EBT cards in the 20s) but he would've never had any success.

This image that all whites were incredibly rich successful plantation owners who owned blacks is fuckin comical, you are talking about the elite 1% of rich southern whites, ya know the 1% ppl protest today well back then in the South they owned giant plantations. The vast majority of the immigrants were growing just enough to eat and absolutely dirt poor (would make the project blacks of today with their air conditioning/heating/internet/cars/cell phones/stereos/free food/free education etc look like Bill Gates).

I have absolutely zero white guilt, the US 200 years ago was nearly a pure agricultural economy anyway, the blacks would have just been farming to eat anyway, you idiots act like the blacks woulda been running fuckin Google by now had they been sharecroppers instead of slaves, yea fuckin right get real, the difference is almost zero, no one even began to get ahead monetarily until the industrial revolution changed the country when ppl moved to the cities and began to work for businesses which happened after the blacks were freed.

There hasnt even been a law which segregated blacks in over half a century (long before your ass was born) not to mention the north never had slavery or segregation to begin with so quit acting like you've been affected by racism, get off welfare and get a job ya fuckin lazy ******!

Or go back to Africa and get AIDS before you turn 20 and die by the time your 30 if you think the whites took you away from such a wonderful life
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-01-12 at 06:14 PM.

bettilimbroke999

You have no idea kid. I can go to redneck USA and guaranteed i get lynched atleast this guy left with his life
    Bullshit, when was the last black lynched 1940?

I mean c'mon, I know your black and will believe anything but seriously wtf?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Bullshit, when was the last black lynched 1940?

I mean c'mon, I know your black and will believe anything but seriously wtf?

you are joking right

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Lynching and getting dragged to death behind some red neck's POS pick-up are totally different I guess.

And what about the lynchings that took place in the 60's civil rights movements?

To claim racism doesn't exists anymore or that all blacks people are lazy and just want a welfare check is just silly. When I started work in law enforcement after leaving the Navy in the early 80's I saw lots of racists actions on the part of law enforcement. In fact one of the first roll calls I attended after training the Sgt. scolded one officer for writing the reason he stop a vehicle was "DWB." The Sgt. explained you can still stop the car for that reason but just write something else on the ticket because the judge doesn't like it. I had to ask "what's DWB?' Driving while black.

Oh and almost forgot.. New York was a slave state. Since it borders Canada I think your comment of the "north never had slavery" is either ill informed or you're simply poorly educated,
    Last edited by Tully Mars 63; 04-02-12 at 11:18 AM.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    A latino = cracker when it fits their racist agenda.
    The guys name is "George Zimmerman"... doesn't exactly ooze of Latin descent to the uninformed.

His father is also white, I believe, so...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    Lynching and getting dragged to death behind some red neck's POS pick-up are totally different I guess.

And what about the lynchings that took place in the 60's civil rights movements?

To claim racism doesn't exists anymore or that all blacks people are lazy and just want a welfare check is just silly. When I started work in law enforcement after leaving the Navy in the early 80's I saw lots of racists actions on the part of law enforcement. In fact one of the first roll calls I attended after training the Sgt. scolded one officer for writing the reason he stop a vehicle was "DWB." The Sgt. explained you can still stop the car for that reason but just write something else on the ticket because the judge doesn't like it. I had to ask "what's DWB?' Driving while black.

Oh and almost forgot.. New York was a slave state. Since it borders Canada I think your comment of the "north never had slavery" is either ill informed or you're simply poorly educated,
    You guys are priceless, that 1 singular dragging death was in 1998 fuckin 14 years ago and blacks have spent the last 14 years acting like its a reasonable threat, fuckin let it go, I mean theres always going to be 1 or 2 true nuts in society that will kill ppl for no reason every several years but that's not something that is a reasonable threat. Just bc Cho shotup Virginia Tech does that mean when I go to an Asian restaurant its reasonable for me to think its gonna turn into the OK corral, these are just exceptionally rare events.

Yes yes New York was a slave state which began abolition in the late 1700s, some slaves even earning wages back in fuckin 1644 (sorry I dont look back over 200 years to try to justify blacks having their pants around their ankles and shooting ppl for their Nike's today like you do), slavery happened so long ago that its beyond any reasonable relationship to the failure of blacks in society today. I mean seriously if u cant even begin to get yourself out of the gutter with all the free equal education, affirmative action, lowering the bar to where a chimp could jump over it but still way too high for blacks (Tyrone can get into fukin Harvard for free if he can finish in the top 40% on the LSAT for whites its top 1%), free money, free housing, free food, free healthcare, etc etc etc etc etc etc like we've given the blacks for the last 50 years perhaps its time to just accept that blacks want to be on welfare for the rest of their life and become braindead criminals.

On the plus side I can floor it doing like 70 in black neighborhoods here in Memphis bc the blacks have got all the cops tied up with their daily insane robberies and murders for a snickers bar that they dont even bother to issue speeding tickets anymore so that's nice.

bettilimbroke999

BTW have any of you "non-racists" taken a look at Africa, what the freed slaves did with Sierra Leone and Liberia, I mean no offense but they really fuckin suck!

What's your explanation for that?

Face it black society is just fukin garbage, whether you are racist or not you cant argue with that, wherever there are majority blacks its just a fukin disaster zone. If you want to blame fukin slavery from the early 1800s for that somehow go ahead but how bout them niggas get off their fukin ass and get over it, my granddad had absolutely nothing and was pickin cotton alongside the blacks in the early 1900s along with a fuk ton of poor whites in the rural south and I have no desire to shoot someone for their Nike's and live in the projects on welfare with 20 kids and no education because of it.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-02-12 at 12:31 PM.

Tully Mars 63

The US Constitution was written and ratified years ago and revolution happened a long time ago too... let's just assume they have no impact on the US today, ok?

If you post racists comments like...

I mean seriously if u cant even begin to get yourself out of the gutter with all the free equal education, affirmative action, lowering the bar to where a chimp could jump over it but still way too high for blacks (Tyrone can get into fukin Harvard for free if he can finish in the top 40% on the LSAT for whites its top 1%), free money, free housing, free food, free healthcare, etc etc etc etc etc etc like we've given the blacks for the last 50 years perhaps its time to just accept that blacks want to be on welfare for the rest of their life and become braindead criminals.
    And this gem...

On the plus side I can floor it doing like 70 in black neighborhoods here in Memphis bc the blacks have got all the cops tied up with their daily insane robberies and murders for a snickers bar that they dont even bother to issue speeding tickets anymore so that's nice.
    Don't be shocked when folks think you're a racists, ill informed, poorly educated POS.

Just like your "Slavery didn't exists in the north" a statement easily disproved; your statement of "daily insane robberies and murders for a snickers bar" in Memphis is also easily disproved by facts. According to offical records... you know facts (or quite possibly you have no idea about things like facts) state the number of murders in Memphis in 2011 were 147. So even if each murder was some insane crime of a black person shooting someone for a candy bar it wouldn't be a daily occurrence. Unless of course you think there are 147 days in a year... which I'm beginning to think is also possible.

bettilimbroke999

Lol sorry I was wrong they only kill someone for a snickers bar literally every other day, I guess that's equivalent to the once every 14 years threat of getting drug behind a truck that blacks are so concerned about

What a clown...I mean c'mon you're brighter than this! (well maybe you're not but you can at least read so you SHOULD be smarter than this)
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-02-12 at 12:42 PM.

wikkidinsane

R.I.P. TRAYVON. You got mudered cold blooded

bettilimbroke999

RIP Trayvon, 1000 guys just like you have gotten killed for nothing since you got killed but since black guys killed them nobody gives a **** bc we all know blacks never have outrage about THEIR OWN behavior and the 10 blacks a day they kill since it would be admitting they're fuckin animals and if you see one in your yard on a rainy night you probably SHOULD BE CONCERNED

bettilimbroke999

Blacks are just mad bc if they're great great great great great great great grandfather wasnt a slave in the 1820s theyd still be slaves in some black hellhole today

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

RIP @NO_LIMIT_N***A you was da realist gangsta dat eva did it

Last edited by sharpcat; 04-02-12 at 08:38 PM.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Still couldnt resist showing gang affiliation

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Here's the latest incident of violence done in the name of Treyvon. Despicable.

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/0...Black+World%29

Tully Mars 63

Morons

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8896

You want to hear how low of IQ Blacks have, just listen to The Touch Tone Terrorists. nuff said.

Tully Mars 63

Looks like Zimmerman headed back to jail-

http://abcnews.go.com/US/prosecution...3#.T8kVpMX4Io4

Two passports and secretly moving money around? That doesn't sound good.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

If you want to blame fukin slavery from the early 1800s for that somehow go ahead but how bout them niggas get off their fukin ass and get over it, my granddad had absolutely nothing and was pickin cotton alongside the blacks in the early 1900s along with a fuk ton of poor whites in the rural south .
    Reminds me of a song that alludes to the fact that modern day blacks are clueless man. They were never a part of slavery and have a bigger problem with it than their ancestors had with it. The real chains and shackles of slavery are color blind. Just look around today.

Willie and Laura Mae Jones were our neighbors a long time back. They lived down the road from us in a shack just like our shack.
    We worked the fields together, learned to count on each other. When you live off the land you ain't got time to think of another man's color.. The cotton was high and the corn was growing fine. That was another place and another time.

Sit out on the front porch every evening when the sun went down
    Willie would play and Laura would sing and them youngins would dance around
    I'd bring out my guitar and we'd play on through the night
    Every now and then ol' Willie would grin and say boy you play all right ...

The years rolled past our land and took back what they'd given
    We all knew we'd had to move if we were gonna make a livin'
    So we all moved off and went about our separate ways
    It sure was hard to say goodbye to Willie and Laura Mae

The cotton was high...

The years rolled past our doors and we heard of them no more
    Then I saw Willie downtown the other day
    Said y'all stop right on by now we could all sit down and eat a bite
    Sure would love to see your children and Laura Mae

Willie just shook his head real slow and spoke with his eyes kind,,,

"This is another place and another time"

Who embraced racism in this song?
    Last edited by ShawNee922; 06-02-12 at 08:50 AM.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Tully Mars 63

And down goes Zimmerman's wife. Turns out lying to the court pisses off the judge... who knew?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...?newsfeed=true

sharpcat

This money was not their money, it was awarded to them by those who felt that George had been wronged by the justice system. The money was donated so that George would not have to bare the financial burden of a racist lynch mob all by himself, not so that the state of florida could charge hime more money to get out of jail.

I will be sure to give George a very healthy donation but I will wait until after his next bail hearing because I am not donating to the state of FL I am donating to George Zimmerman.

Yet another travesty of justice on top of the many others in this case.

Tully Mars 63

Did you read the article?

Yet prosecutors say that they have bank documents from four days before that hearing that clearly show Shellie Zimmerman transferred $74,000 from her husband's account into her own.

A further $47,000 was transferred a day later into the account of George Zimmerman's sister, prosecutors allege, and they say they have spoken to a Credit Union bank official who personally assisted Shellie Zimemrman with the transfers.
    See here's the thing when you tell the court you're penniless and it turns out you have 74K in a bank account in your name they're going to charge you with perjury.

wikkidinsane

you guys love to play the race card when it comes to this case. In the end Justice will prevail. Zimmer"MAN" will lose.

Tully Mars 63

I don't know. I'm really not sure if he did or did not do it, wasn't there and the reports and witnesses seem to be all over the place. I don't think lying to the court and apparently his own lawyers about the cash on hand situation was very smart. Also seems stupid that after being told by dispatch not to follow the suspicious person he did anyway. But he did look like he'd suffered injuries and some people who were there backed his version so who knows. Plus this is Florida... if Casey Anthony can walk anyone can.

sharpcat

Did you read the article?

See here's the thing when you tell the court you're penniless and it turns out you have 74K in a bank account in your name they're going to charge you with perjury.
    It was unknown at the time what the funds were for.

Those who donated did not donate so that the state of Florida could charge a higher bail and tax George for the money that was donated on top of it.

IT IS NOT GEORGES MONEY TO SPEND ON WHATEVER HE WANTS, IT WAS MEANT FOR FOR HIS ATTORNEY FEES AND TO HELP WITH THE BURDEN THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT ON HIM.

THAT MONEY IS NOT EARNED INCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharpcat

I don't know. I'm really not sure if he did or did not do it, wasn't there and the reports and witnesses seem to be all over the place. I don't think lying to the court and apparently his own lawyers about the cash on hand situation was very smart. Also seems stupid that after being told by dispatch not to follow the suspicious person he did anyway. But he did look like he'd suffered injuries and some people who were there backed his version so who knows. Plus this is Florida... if Casey Anthony can walk anyone can.
    Charging detective testified under oath that he has no evidence to suggest that Zimmerman did not end his pursuit after the dispatcher suggested he not follow. Did he commit perjury also?

-6'2" high school football player Trayvon only had 150 yards to run to his house when Zimmerman reported him running.
    -Zimmerman pursued for less than a minute and you could hear his breathing calm after the dispatcher suggested he not follow.
    -Zimmerman remained on the line for roughly 3 minutes and calmly talked to the dispatcher before ending the call. Trayvon was shot just under 2 minutes later.
    -Trayvon had nearly 4 minutes to run 150 yards to his home, the records for the 100yd dash suggest an average time of under 11 seconds. Why if Trayvon was running was he unable to run 150 yards in nearly 4 minutes?
    -Does Trayvon have 1 leg and could not run 150 yards in 4 minutes? or did he turn around to confront Zimmerman?

sharpcat

you guys love to play the race card when it comes to this case. In the end Justice will prevail. Zimmer"MAN" will lose.
    White people have race cards???

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    It was unknown at the time what the funds were for.

Those who donated did not donate so that the state of Florida could charge a higher bail and tax George for the money that was donated on top of it.

IT IS NOT GEORGES MONEY TO SPEND ON WHATEVER HE WANTS, IT WAS MEANT FOR FOR HIS ATTORNEY FEES AND TO HELP WITH THE BURDEN THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT ON HIM.

THAT MONEY IS NOT EARNED INCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you think when you have a bail hearing the judge asked you if you have any earned income? Hate to tell you this but they ask if you have any funds available. Any funds. Once he or his wife transferred the funds to his account, in his name, the funds were legally his and he can in fact do whatever he wants with them. This is why the fund is now being controlled by a third party.

Money donated to an individual is taxable income. Doesn't matter "why" people donated to his fund. He or his legal team can apply for tax exempt status by filing IRS Form 1023 but since his is a personal and private interest rather then a public one I would think the IRS would reject it.
    Last edited by Tully Mars 63; 06-12-12 at 09:07 PM.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

If Zimmerman was black and Trayvon were white/Latino, would you still be on the side of Trayvon given the exact same facts and circumstance? 96% of blacks voted for Obama and they have the nerve to say others love to play the race card.

Unbelieveable!!!

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Charging detective testified under oath that he has no evidence to suggest that Zimmerman did not end his pursuit after the dispatcher suggested he not follow. Did he commit perjury also?

-6'2" high school football player Trayvon only had 150 yards to run to his house when Zimmerman reported him running.
    -Zimmerman pursued for less than a minute and you could hear his breathing calm after the dispatcher suggested he not follow.
    -Zimmerman remained on the line for roughly 3 minutes and calmly talked to the dispatcher before ending the call. Trayvon was shot just under 2 minutes later.
    -Trayvon had nearly 4 minutes to run 150 yards to his home, the records for the 100yd dash suggest an average time of under 11 seconds. Why if Trayvon was running was he unable to run 150 yards in nearly 4 minutes?
    -Does Trayvon have 1 leg and could not run 150 yards in 4 minutes? or did he turn around to confront Zimmerman?
    As I stated in my post have no idea if he is guilty or not. The Det. that night wanted Zimmerman charged http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/new...g-unarmed-teen . The rest of your post with four bullet points regarding how far Mr. Martian could run in 4 mins seems rather silly. I think if I felt like it I could go find counter points but really I have better things to do and I honestly don't care. None of this affects my life. You want to believe he did the right thing, knock yourself out.

sharpcat

As I stated in my post have no idea if he is guilty or not. The Det. that night wanted Zimmerman charged http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/new...g-unarmed-teen . The rest of your post with four bullet points regarding how far Mr. Martian could run in 4 mins seems rather silly. I think if I felt like it I could go find counter points but really I have better things to do and I honestly don't care. None of this affects my life. You want to believe he did the right thing, knock yourself out.
    -Detectives go through a physical training course to become police officers and most have no more than a high school education.

-States attorneys have law degrees and have gone through an extensive amount of schooling to gain their expertise in the applications of U.S. law.

States attorney > Detective (Peyton Manning > pee wee league QB)

States attorney said "NO CASE"
    Last edited by sharpcat; 06-12-12 at 09:23 PM.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    If Zimmerman was black and Trayvon were white/Latino, would you still be on the side of Trayvon given the exact same facts and circumstance? 96% of blacks voted for Obama and they have the nerve to say others love to play the race card.

Unbelieveable!!!
    Typical African American attitude.

It is a shame that the only thing that blacks learned from Martin Luther King and the civil rights movement was that if they pull the race card they get free handouts.

First ... 3456789 ... Last