Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Agree. No way they will charge him now, but O'bama is going to have to appease the lynch mob somehow. There will be a full investigation with an anti-whitey committee or something to that effect.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Like I said before, What is stopping ANYONE in Florida into baiting someone they want to kill into a physical altercation and then shooting them to death and claiming Stand your Ground or Self defense?

I can run up to a black person at night, carry my concealed weapon, and start yelling "Hey ******, kiss my ass"......Obviously a physical altercation will happen and then I can shoot him and claim self defense? As long as its at night and no real credible witnesses......It is essentially the same thing with Zimmerman....

What am I missing here?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Anyone in any state can claim self-defense, it's not a unique law for Floridians. Precedent has been set.

As for what is stopping you? Probably only fear of getting caught and your conscious.

Claiming self-defense doesn't guarantee you won't be charged nor does it guarantee you won't be convicted.

As far as I can tell, the reason Zimmerman isn't being charged is because there is actually evidence that the killing was in self-defense (debatable but innocent until proven guilty). He did have trauma to his face and back of his head. So there is evidence there was some sort of struggle. The state has to review the investigation and determine if they agree that it was likely in self-defense. If the state reviews the case and determines they believe it was not in self-defense and to charge Zimmerman, then the state has to prove their case that it was not in self-defense. No easy task, especially given the police report and lack of witnesses.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

So there is no crime of wrongly following someone that seemed suspicious to you that directly leads to a death? Even if it was maybe self defense (can't be proven)

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Like I said before, What is stopping ANYONE in Florida into baiting someone they want to kill into a physical altercation and then shooting them to death and claiming Stand your Ground or Self defense?

I can run up to a black person at night, carry my concealed weapon, and start yelling "Hey ******, kiss my ass"......Obviously a physical altercation will happen and then I can shoot him and claim self defense? As long as its at night and no real credible witnesses......It is essentially the same thing with Zimmerman....

What am I missing here?
    Investigations tend to be a bit more trickier....

1. Did you know the individual?
    2. How did you wind up encountering the individual?
    3. What's your previous record?
    4. How did the fight start? Did you attempt to call 911? Did you attempt to get to safety?
    5. What about the encounter made you decide to use deadly force?

Then you have to deal with witnesses, cameras, how you reacted afterwards...that's why you NEVER talk to police.

Unless you're a psychopath (it requires no previous criminal record), in FL you would have never met the requirements to get licensed as a conceal carrier.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

gay

you are all a bunch of queers

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

bud light platinum is delcious

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    How about the constitution? Is that a good enough reason?

I always thought that was meant to mean the "right to own weapons"...Not the right to carry them with you into shopping malls/schools/while driving...And as you quoted my fukking post, you'd realize I'm all about having guns in the home, and you should be able to use them without any questions asked, but you just decided to leave that part out.

Is that a good enough answer?

And I thought Zimmerman was just cruising the neighborhood in his car with his gun loaded on him...Remember he's a neighborhood watch guy, there is a great reason to carry a loaded gun...imagine every mall cop carrying a loaded gun, it's laughable.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I always thought that was meant to mean the "right to own weapons"...Not the right to carry them with you into shopping malls/schools/while driving...And as you quoted my fukking post, you'd realize I'm all about having guns in the home, and you should be able to use them without any questions asked, but you just decided to leave that part out.

Is that a good enough answer?

And I thought Zimmerman was just cruising the neighborhood in his car with his gun loaded on him...Remember he's a neighborhood watch guy, there is a great reason to carry a loaded gun...imagine every mall cop carrying a loaded gun, it's laughable.
    This is an individual right which extends beyond one's place of residence though some politicians would like you to think otherwise. What good is owning something if you can't use it?

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

As to your neighborhood watch/mall cop statement....if they want to carry while on the job (and their employer allows it), they should have to go through similar training as a cop. Simply put, every right afforded to us does not automatically extend while working on the job or for the public. In fact,many police officers are restricted from carrying certain weapons even off the job unless having met prior qualifications.

The Kraken

Concealed carry is not an individual right. It's a privilege granted by the government. If it were a right, there would be no need to obtain a CCP.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Concealed carry is not an individual right. It's a privilege granted by the government. If it were a right, there would be no need to obtain a CCP.
    I said nothing about conceal carry and the 2nd amendment....in fact here in the great State of PA you OPEN carry without any license or permit. Vermont got it right, neither are required.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

You guys are fuckin nuts, look Trayvon was a 6'3 hooded drug dealing thug that (it has recently been confirmed) had breakin tools in his backpack not just fuckin skittles and was just standing around scopin out homes in the pouring rain at night in a neighborhood that had strangely had some recent breakins

This very odd set of circumstances attracted the attention of the neighborhood watch captain and he walked outside to see wtf Tyrone was doing just staring at ppls home in the middle of the pouring rain in the middle of the night and the thug attacked him unprovoked and he shot him

Now I know the worlds out a violent drug dealing burglar and future father of 10 and prison inmate and everybody's upset about that but this is entirely different than just openly provoking a confrontation with someone out in public and then blowing them away.

I mean the cops are going to investigate and ask things like what the **** happened and if you just intentionally provoked a fight for no reason and then blew the guy away youll be headed off to get your ass gaped daily at the state prison
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings, ByeShea, and Johnnythunder

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

nrw police video of zimmerman, the night of the sjooting. Where are the bandages and why are the cops goving him all this room and courtesy . old buddies i guess

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...lance-16024475

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    You guys are fuckin nuts, look Trayvon was a 6'3 hooded drug dealing thug that (it has recently been confirmed) had breakin tools in his backpack not just fuckin skittles and was just standing around scopin out homes in the pouring rain at night in a neighborhood that had strangely had some recent breakins

This very odd set of circumstances attracted the attention of the neighborhood watch captain and he walked outside to see wtf Tyrone was doing just staring at ppls home in the middle of the pouring rain in the middle of the night and the thug attacked him unprovoked and he shot him

Now I know the worlds out a violent drug dealing burglar and future father of 10 and prison inmate and everybody's upset about that but this is entirely different than just openly provoking a confrontation with someone out in public and then blowing them away.

I mean the cops are going to investigate and ask things like what the **** happened and if you just intentionally provoked a fight for no reason and then blew the guy away youll be headed off to get your ass gaped daily at the state prison
    Coming from Bettillimbroke, admitted racist....I'm sure this is all 100% truth

Bottomline is Im sick of arguing about it, too many people want to argue their point of views using things that aren't even facts as their reasons.....No one fukkin knows exactly what happened so quit acting like you know......

Zimmerman will not last a year in this country anyway so the issue will be "dealt with" one way or their other.....Whatever

The Kraken

MLD
    I understand you only wanting to discuss facts but honestly, speculation is just part of it as is circumstantial evidence. None of us were there, so at the most basic level, none of us know exactly what happened, nor does anyone other than Zimmerman. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss it intelligently and even speculate as to what may have happened. I'd agree with you in the sense that some people here are just trolling these threads and stirring the pot. They're rather obvious however and easily ignored. I also agree that Zimmerman is toast. I wouldn't be surprised if a disgruntled black police officer or corrections officer lets him get gotten to. Guy should move down to Central America and hope for the best.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Nice shirt ...

Zimmerman's head makes a GREAT target ....

Darkey needs to settle down and stop the insanity before whitey fires up the incinerators.
    Last edited by ShawNee922; 03-29-12 at 05:31 AM.

The Kraken

The lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman with murder. The state attorney refused, he's probably a racist like yourself. I'm gonna go ahead and presume the lead investigator knows more than you.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Attorneys generally know the law better than investigators...

The Kraken

But the attorney general wasn't at the scene either.

The fact that the lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman is a telling statement.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

This is getting way out of hand.....What does Obama have to do with any of this???? ...Thousands of people die everyday and most of them are much much worse than this, yet I have never seen marches and outbursts like this...How come?

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    This is getting way out of hand.....What does Obama have to do with any of this???? ...Thousands of people die everyday and most of them are much much worse than this, yet I have never seen marches and outbursts like this...How come?
    I agree with that. What's the POTUS have to do with an issue like this? Other then playing to his base.

Whole things gotten out of hand in my opinion but I also think Zimmerman should have been charged. If the lead invesigator thought that then I'd go with his opinion. I'm retired but where I worked we didn't check with the DA prior to charging a suspect. We charged them and if the attorneys thought the evidence wasn't there they dropped the charges.

The Kraken

Do you expect Obama to not have an opinion on this case? He's not injecting himself into this case. The only comments he's made in reference to this case have been because he was asked about them by reporters.

I assume you also believe Obama shouldn't be wasting time filling out a March Madness bracket because he's got more important things to do.

@tully, I agree. I'm not sure why this went to the DA first. At the time, it wasn't even a high profile case.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Do you expect Obama to not have an opinion on this case? He's not injecting himself into this case. The only comments he's made in reference to this case have been because he was asked about them by reporters.

I assume you also believe Obama shouldn't be wasting time filling out a March Madness bracket because he's got more important things to do.

@tully, I agree. I'm not sure why this went to the DA first. At the time, it wasn't even a high profile case.

He can have all the opinions he wants and I really have no thoughts on his March Madness brackets. Or for that matter where and when he eat dinner with his wife or vacations. But to me the Potus should stay out of local events like this and when the POTUS speaks about something... he's just involved himself in it. It's not like the guy who pours your morning Starbucks offered an opinion.

As for why he wasn't charged, I think the whole thing smells of poor police work. He claims he was attacked. Ok, the first thing we would have done is photograph any area on his body where he stated he's been assaulted and have medical personal examine said injuries. If such photos exist I'd think the police would be rushing to release them to explain why he wasn't charged.

bettilimbroke999

Coming from Bettillimbroke, admitted racist....I'm sure this is all 100% truth

Bottomline is Im sick of arguing about it, too many people want to argue their point of views using things that aren't even facts as their reasons.....No one fukkin knows exactly what happened so quit acting like you know......

Zimmerman will not last a year in this country anyway so the issue will be "dealt with" one way or their other.....Whatever
    The lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman with murder. The state attorney refused, he's probably a racist like yourself. I'm gonna go ahead and presume the lead investigator knows more than you.
    If I don't agree with u braindead idiots I'm a racist, if anyone else doesn't agree they are racists, if an investigator who's prolly gettin death threats hourly says oh yea I wanted to charge him so he doesn't get anymore hourly death threats for letting zimmerman go and labeled a racist by you ignorant apes then he's naturally 1000% right

And for anyone who wonders why OJ got acquitted listen to all the Trayvon supporters calling everyone that disagrees with them RACIST (like I give a **** if u think I'm racist u fukin chimp) while wearing a pussy ass cracker t-shirt (to show how they're against racism lol). I've got no white guilt buddy sorry, u can think I hate niggers, crackers, kikes and wetbacks if ya want, ur trying to win an argument by labeling anyone who tells the truth and disagrees with u a racist just shows how pathetic ur arguments are
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-29-12 at 11:18 AM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

If I don't agree with u braindead idiots I'm a racist, if anyone else doesn't agree they are racists, if an investigator who's prolly gettin death threats hourly says oh yea I wanted to charge him so he doesn't get anymore hourly death threats for letting zimmerman go and labeled a racist by you ignorant apes then he's naturally 1000% right

And for anyone who wonders why OJ got acquitted listen to all the Trayvon supporters calling everyone that disagrees with them RACIST (like I give a **** if u think I'm racist u fukin chimp) while wearing a pussy ass cracker t-shirt (to show how they're against racism lol). I've got no white guilt buddy sorry, u can think I hate niggers, crackers, kikes and wetbacks if ya want, ur trying to win an argument by labeling anyone who tells the truth and disagrees with u a racist just shows how pathetic ur arguments are
    Want me to go through all your posts?? I can find about 20 of them or more in the last week that screams racist....I don't give a shit, but just admit it pussy, you don't like black people.....whatever, you're not the first ignorant wannabe KKK member

Plenty of people have disagreed but they Atleast have facts to back up their opinions and don't stereotype a whole race of people in every post......

Done arguing with morons anyway that act like they were eye witnesses....Your buddy Zimmerman will get his and I will be satisfied, bottom line

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

i think it kinda is

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Listen to this dumb fukkin C*** ramble on...jesus h.

Fukkin classic...Interviewer on the left has a shit eatin grin on her face, looks like she proved a fukkin point that all of us know.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

bettilimbroke999

Want me to go through all your posts?? I can find about 20 of them or more in the last week that screams racist....I don't give a shit, but just admit it pussy, you don't like black people.....whatever, you're not the first ignorant wannabe KKK member

Plenty of people have disagreed but they Atleast have facts to back up their opinions and don't stereotype a whole race of people in every post......

Done arguing with morons anyway that act like they were eye witnesses....Your buddy Zimmerman will get his and I will be satisfied, bottom line
    America will provide every black with a one way ticket to Africa, get all your ghetto blacks on a boat and send em back so they can enjoy this infinite success they think they would have if it werent for the racism they blame for them all becoming welfare abusing braindead criminals..they will not be missed I can assure you

Trayvon was a pos thug that is only supported by braindead pos niggas for political and monetary purposes and wiggas with white guilt bc they listen to rap as well and dont think its right to have blacks interrupted while they're busy scoping out houses to breakin. Get a fuckin life you race baiters and go post your pics with your pants around your knees flipping off the camera with your gold teeth at Trayvons facebook page which is @no_limit_***** and maybe you'll impress some ghetto blacks and theyll let ya join their gang or somethin, then when ya get shot breakin in the ghetto blacks can have some more outrage rallys

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

America will provide every black with a one way ticket to Africa, get all your ghetto blacks on a boat and send em back so they can enjoy this infinite success they think they would have if it werent for the racism they blame for them all becoming welfare abusing braindead criminals..they will not be missed I can assure you

Trayvon was a pos thug that is only supported by braindead pos niggas for political and monetary purposes and wiggas with white guilt bc they listen to rap as well and dont think its right to have blacks interrupted while they're busy scoping out houses to breakin. Get a fuckin life you race baiters and go post your pics with your pants around your knees flipping off the camera with your gold teeth at Trayvons facebook page which is @no_limit_***** and maybe you'll impress some ghetto blacks and theyll let ya join their gang or somethin, then when ya get shot breakin in to a house we can start this rally against racism shit by the blacks allover again
    You are one crazy, misguided Fukk.....Sorry some thug fukked your wife or something

You forgot your meds this morning or something

bettilimbroke999

You are one crazy, misguided Fukk.....Sorry some thug fukked your wife or something

You forgot your meds this morning or something
    Hey theres a 6'3 black thug hangin out in my yard in the middle of the night in the pouring rain, oh well even though theres been tons of recent breakins Im sure hes just out there eatin skittles and if I go outside to investigate I'll certainly deserve to be attacked and if I defend myself Im just a racist that ought to be killed for looking outside...yea Im the one who's crazy and misguided

If you like the blacks so much then move to the ghetto and hangout with em, when they blow your brains out bc you did something stupid like wore a new pair of shoes I assure you there wont be any white outrage rallys in fact we'll all be high fiving each other bc a dumb wigga like yourself always callin everyone racist got quieted

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Hey theres a 6'3 black thug hangin out in my yard in the middle of the night in the pouring rain, oh well even though theres been tons of recent breakins Im sure hes just out there eatin skittles and if I go outside to investigate I'll certainly deserve to be attacked and if I defend myself Im just a racist that ought to be killed for looking outside...yea Im the one who's crazy and misguided

If you like the blacks so much then move to the ghetto and hangout with em, when they blow your brains out bc you did something stupid like a wore a new pair of shoes I assure you there wont be any white outrage rallys in fact we'll all be high fiving each other bc a dumb wigga like yourself always callin everyone racist from his mom's basement got quieted

bettilimbroke999

Trayvon lived like a ghetto thug and died like a ghetto thug...its the circle of life

Tray was already kicked out of school and had a mouth full of gold teeth with his pants around his ankles at only 17...I think we can all agree he was well on his way to becoming a fine black citizen. If it wasnt for racism he would've no doubt had a bright future, probably a doctor or something

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I wont lie.

I'm not gonna feel bad for a guy who calls himself No_Limit_N****
    - And neither would any black person, but it just so happened he got shot by a white guy, so they all of a sudden feel for this kid.

Probably the Truth...And that is what's sad about this whole thing.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

And Wikkid, check in and let me know how you feel about this...And if you had to guess which one was Trayvon? Which one would you consider yourself? And is it ok for me to HATE one of the two and like the other, because I for one know there is a difference between the 2.

First 1234567 ... Last