Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

No matter whether he's found innocent or guilty, I'm afraid Mr. Zimmerman is going to need protection the rest of his life. Someone, somewhere will eventually get to him.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I see Trayvon's mother has found the time to trademark a couple of phrases with her son's name.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1051304

icon044
    +$1552
    icon044's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    To answer the question... yes, it is already WAY out of hand.

The media pushed an agenda, without the facts, and the large part of dumbass America slurped it up... take a picture of the kid that is 5-7 years old and use it against a picture of Zimmerman in a 5 year old booking photo instead of the more recent pictures of the kid and Zimmerman in a suit and tie for his job... all of the purpose of inciting outrage. It is intellectually dishonest.

Go look up the kid's recent history. 10 day suspension for punching, or attempting to punch, his bus driver. Extremely strong suspicion of dealing marijuana. But he's just an innocent little boy... yeah, right.

But, wikkid... yes, there are black pieces of garbage in this world. Just like there are white pieces of garbage in this world. He's not saying ALL... but there are definitely segments out there.

Go look up Trayvon's most recent photo, the one with the gold grill looking like a thug. I laughed when I heard Obama say if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon... I thought to myself - one of Barack's advisors needs to tell the dumbass to shut up and actually look at a recent picture of Trayvon and see if he'd still say that. I was rolling when I saw it!

Here's a little "being real" for you... this is the shit the slanted media isn't going to cover... just a view from the opposite side.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...-a-drug-dealer
    Great link to show other side...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by icon044 View Post
    Great link to show other side...
    The link just shows how good of a kid Trayvon really was. After all their digging and snooping, they finally have to settle with insinuating he had character problems because of multiple tattoos. That's it. Tattoos And one of the tattoos was of his mothers name on his wrist. All violent young black men get their mothers named tattooed on their wrists

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    No matter whether he's found innocent or guilty, I'm afraid Mr. Zimmerman is going to need protection the rest of his life. Someone, somewhere will eventually get to him.

we can only hope so

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I do find it interesting that this is "THE" story in the news, when the main story should be the Supreme Court hearing the case of Obamacare this week.

The Kraken

You mean the Affordable Care Act?

icon044
    +$1552

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The link just shows how good of a kid Trayvon really was. After all their digging and snooping, they finally have to settle with insinuating he had character problems because of multiple tattoos. That's it. Tattoos And one of the tattoos was of his mothers name on his wrist. All violent young black men get their mothers named tattooed on their wrists
    Apparently ya didn't read the article only looked at pictures (what's new) he stayed in trouble and was on suspension at the time this happened... Hitting a school bus driver is violence is it not... If he will do that y wouldn't he hit Zimmerman... I'm not picking sides on this event because hardly any facts are out and everybody judgement is based on the race they are... I'm 30 min from new orleans where innocent people get shot every week by the black thugs and get away with it because don't have enough evidence to convict them... Y isn't this all the main stream news? It's because the blank panthers and the most racist of all al sharpton wanna make money off this.... Racism will always exist because peoPle like them feed off of that

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4817

Day 1 Parents tried to seal high school records...huge red flag.

icon044
    +$1552

You mean the Affordable Care Act?
    Yea that it... Was on suppose to cost 1.1 trillion to enact now the facts have came out it could cost as much as 2.6 trilliOn... That's the way to lower the deficit! People looking for handouts is problem with this country...

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

the guy has tatoos and the suspension from school is because weed "RESIDUE" was found in his book bag. I dont care how many gold grills i see this kid had or how he smoked and how many ink he had on his body. he was murdered cold blooded. I am a watchman in a gated community and if i killed.17 yo white kid. woe be unto my black ass. My crucifiction would have been set for the following week. Yeh and god forbid Zimmerman is walking and a 17 y.o armed with a desdert eagle approach him and pop him from clse range. white devils are scum

The Kraken

I think the evidence shows he did hit Zimmerman. The question is who initiated the contact? Did Trayvon attack Zimmerman as Zimmerman predictably accuses him of doing. Or did Zimmerman approach Trayvon and attempt a citizens arrest? He certainly would never fess up to the latter if that's what happened. Fortunately for him, he may be the only living soul that knows the whole truth. Or maybe he's just the unluckiest SOB alive and is completely innocent here, I dunno.

icon044
    +$1552

Once again u ignoring the facts he was also suspensioned for hitting bus driver... U bring the race card out because u try to use it as a tool to your advantage... I'm not racist I'm all about facts... Blacks have made a image of themselves not other races... Say all ya want read the news papers around the country and see why have the image... Black on black crimes is horrible in 2 city's I'm in between (baton rouge and new orleans) but the no snitch rule always apply so noone ever gets convicted but ain't that what it all about? Y'all do it to yourselves but it always the white race fault

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

This thing is a powder keg about to blow!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

public getting played by the media once again...

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the evidence shows he did hit Zimmerman. The question is who initiated the contact? Did Trayvon attack Zimmerman as Zimmerman predictably accuses him of doing. Or did Zimmerman approach Trayvon and attempt a citizens arrest? He certainly would never fess up to the latter if that's what happened. Fortunately for him, he may be the only living soul that knows the whole truth. Or maybe he's just the unluckiest SOB alive and is completely innocent here, I dunno.
    I would agree with this... nobody knows. Yet, you, and a shit load of others are already calling for the guys head.

Look - IF Zimmerman is guilty then he deserves whatever he has coming. But don't let the media, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers, et al frame the argument in a way that automatically, before anything ACCURATE has come out he's already guilty. Good grief... Will Smith, Barack Obama, the Miami Heat, etc. have all come out essentially condemning the guy with nothing but hearsay and what the media is throwing out there...

If I was those idiots and spouted what was said and knowing what is out now I'd be embarrassed. A 17 year old dying is most definitely a tragedy. And the conditions by which it occurred deserve to be investigated and if it is found there was wrong-doing those that stand in the wrong should answer for it. So let it happen. But we have idiot media and idiot Americans blood thirsty without using any common sense.

The link I posted was meant as nothing more than just to show that there was another side to this kid than the "innocent, angel" that is being portrayed. Sure... a lot of people have marijuana residue in their book bags... a lot swing at their bus drivers too (I'm being sarcastic for those slow on the uptake)... does that mean Trayvon was in the wrong here? No. But it most certainly paints a more complete picture of the person involved than what the media is portraying.

wikkidinsane

Trayvon had itcoming: He was black- with skittles and soda. guess i have it coming too. Just remember i wil meet deadly force with deadly force. In the land of thefree the kid sjhould be able to walk around with all types of modifications to his body. The official story is that he had marijuana rezidue that shit with his brother posting crap to his twitter dont hold water. Man you whites on sbr(excluding the few, and lord knows i do mean few ) walk around looking for isolated cases and scream "see the other side is racist too." I for one forgive your ancestors for butt fkin and raping my ancestors and denying us what is now known as human rights. I here to forgive you- do not let the past cloud your judgrment and cripple US from going forward. Shed light on the good of the African American community and rebuke which is wrong. Do not generalize and speak down to my black brothers and sisters because in the end that only makes you seem like a PATRONIZING CRACKER
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 03-27-12 at 09:06 AM.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Trayvon had itcoming: He was black- with skittles and soda. guess i have it coming too. Just remember i wil meet deadly force with deadly force. In the land of thefree the kid sjhould be able to walk around with all types of modifications to his body. The official story is that he had marijuana rezidue that shit with his brother posting crap to his twitter dont hold water. Man you whites on sbr(excluding the few, and lord knows i do mean few ) walk around looking for isolated cases and scream "see the other side is racist too." I for one forgive your ancestors for butt fkin and raping my ancestors and denying us what is now known as human rights. I here to forgive you- do not let the past cloud your judgrment and cripple US from going forward. Shed light on the good of the African American community and rebuke which is wrong. Do not generalize and speak down to my black brothers and sisters because in the end that only makes you seem like a PATRONIZING CRACKER
    If that makes you feel better...

icon044
    +$1552

Cracker? Did my facts get to you? I only stated facts and I get that in return... I was trying to have a educated dicussion of what is wrong in society... I def agree what my ancestors did was wrong and I glad human rights where made... But getting mad at me and calling me a cracker is where I draw the line with having a educated conversation with you... Wish u well in your judgement in future when talking to other races and the racism doesn't have to come out...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just line Zimmerman up and let some blacks shoot him.

That should make everyone happy.

The guy is certainly a dumbass for calling 911 just because a black kid is walking through the complex he was watching. Yes it's obvious that Zimmerman is a racist, I see a black guy driving through my subdivision and I think to myself what the fukk this guy doing around here. But I just figure he's banging one of the white broads, I don't think of callin the cops.

I don't know what time this whole thing went down but if it were 8 or 9 at night and just someone walking around, it should no way warrant any suspicion for you to follow him and call 911...If it were 1 or 2 in the morning, then maybe something weird is going on...but still the Zimmerman fella sure is a racist prikk.

But like most people think if you're a bad fella or get mixed up with bad shit or a wannabee thug or gangster, then you kind of bring things upon yourself and it doesn't surprise people close to you, if something bad eventually happens...So I once again, don't understand what the big deal is, because eventually something would of happened to this kid (that is of course, if he really was a wannabee thug, and not the sweet innocent abercrombie and fitch kid that his family says he is)

What I'm saying is, if I'm dealing drugs and my family knows it, or I'm constantly getting in trouble with my authorities...If something bad happens to me, my family shouldn't be too upset, because they sure as shit should of known that I had it coming my way.

wikkidinsane

Dont take snippets from my whole damn paragraph. You will not corner me and make me seem racist. That is exactly what i am talking about. Stop playing the reverse racism card and stand up for what's right. Dont follow in your ancestors footsteps and follow the CRACKER way. You ( my friend) is better than that and notice my use of the word cracker is not to demean you in any way shape or manner. I am not going to sit here and pretend that word dont get used in a negative manner but if we are going to discuss race, nothing should be off limits. I now realize i could use this term on SBR and not get banned. All i ask you treat everyone individually and not generalize and speak out agianst that. Speak out against the person

wikkidinsane

Gates I see where you coming from but he could also be a marijuana user and not a dealer. I dont think that i a bad thing.

wikkidinsane

This is how it seems like it went down. My account

Trayvon (After Zimmerman is on top of him with the gun after a brief struggle for his life): HELP !! HELP!! HELP!!
    Zimmerman: (Thinking in his mind : "yea buddy i got one now!") : Clicks the trigger*
    Trayvon Body lies motionless on the ground and the cry for help heard earlier has now ceased
    Zimmerman paces back and forth with gun still in his hand confused on what to do now
    Zimmerman has an epiphany and came up with a suitable story
    Zimmerman tell his story to the police of the account but Trayvon couldn't tell his...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Gates I see where you coming from but he could also be a marijuana user and not a dealer. I dont think that i a bad thing.

I completely Agree...and of course if you're just using Marijuana, there is nothing wrong with that...But if you have any type of smarts, you'll know not to leave a baggy or a pipe or whatever was found with drug residue in your fukkin bookbag that you bring to school. The fukkin kid rides a bus to school, smoke your weed at home then go wait on the corner for the bus and leave your shit at home, especially if it's just an empty baggie, What's the point of carrying around an empty baggie with you all day? Use your fukkin brain (if you have one)

I was just using a few examples, if I'm always disobeying my authorities, it's bound to catch up sometime, either by the authorities or by someone else. So people close to me, shouldn't be surprised to hear something bad happened to me (whether it be getting arrested or something worse)

And we'll never know what the fukk really happened here...The kid really could of just been walking home minding his own, and then this guy jumps out and shoots him.

I personally don't give a fukk either way...The guy that shot him should hang, because he shouldn't of even worried about the fukkin kid. It's not like they were in a White dominated gated community, it was just a fukkin apartment complex or something like that.
    Last edited by ngates815; 03-27-12 at 09:58 AM.

wikkidinsane

Here is a tape of Trayvon screaming help:

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I thought they determined that was the white guy yelling help?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

the guy has tatoos and the suspension from school is because weed "RESIDUE" was found in his book bag. I dont care how many gold grills i see this kid had or how he smoked and how many ink he had on his body. he was murdered cold blooded. I am a watchman in a gated community and if i killed.17 yo white kid. woe be unto my black ass. My crucifiction would have been set for the following week. Yeh and god forbid Zimmerman is walking and a 17 y.o armed with a desdert eagle approach him and pop him from clse range. white devils are scum
    White devils are scum? I told you that you were a fukking racist and you keep proving my point.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Patronizing cracker? Again with the racial slurs?

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Dont take snippets from my whole damn paragraph. You will not corner me and make me seem racist. That is exactly what i am talking about. Stop playing the reverse racism card and stand up for what's right. Dont follow in your ancestors footsteps and follow the CRACKER way. You ( my friend) is better than that and notice my use of the word cracker is not to demean you in any way shape or manner. I am not going to sit here and pretend that word dont get used in a negative manner but if we are going to discuss race, nothing should be off limits. I now realize i could use this term on SBR and not get banned. All i ask you treat everyone individually and not generalize and speak out agianst that. Speak out against the person
    CRACKER in all caps? You see the trend here racist?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

wikkidinsane, a little ebonics bitch having a tough time with reality.

jajajajajajajajaja

wikkidinsane

im just calling evil white devils scum, not you upstanding citizens. Someone made reference to black garbage, i thought we are all over this racist crap now. We are all equal man. I would hug you if i ever met you but the fact remains there will still be white devils and CRACKERS. When i say this word CRACKER - im referring to those who think they are so high and mighty to speak down to black folks like they are still their slave owners. Just to clear things up GROUP HUG* And dont call me a gay either because that is not being truthful and people might see you as a HOMOPHOBIC PREJUDICE CRACKER.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

this shyt got LA RIOTS written all over it!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings, and wikkidinsane

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

anyone else realize that zimmerman is a latino with a jew name? just thought id like to point that out.

The Kraken

Name:  ap_trayvon_martin_ll_120322_wg.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  21.8 KB

Yep.... Looks like the kinda kid that could take on a 260 pound fat ass

First 12345 ... Last